PDA

View Full Version : Whats so difficult about hard mode.

Encryptions
10-09-2018, 08:34 AM
1 When you die you LOSE EVERYTHING including your character. Fix: allow stashing, like hardcore stash meaning only hard core characters can make changes to that stash but, gold is both sides. Nonhardcore character can not take out hard core items and hard core characters can't take out nonhardcore items.

2 Characters die so easily in game. Fix: Give better stats to looted hardcore items

3 We are not able to buy gears from the auction and we can't stash our gold once we make 99mil. Fix: have a hard core auction? Hardcore items only.

Everything else is fine, except we have to go to festerfang to accept the quest.

Biggest issue: PING, imagine if you are killing a boss and your ping goes up. RIP.

Kairihearts
10-09-2018, 08:42 AM
+100 brilliant idea also make it we dont lose everything when we die?

raduvidican2002gygg
10-09-2018, 09:29 AM
Yea well so to go hardcore you need a new char ? And we have vanitys in hardcore ? And every pet arc is lootable in there since no auction ? We can use pets there? We get gold there ? We can put gold from normal mode in hardcore mode ? What happen in next expansion with hardore or in events? Just soo many question i have about it and 0 answers...so yea is rly diffycult

Trimis de pe al meu LG-H815 folosind Tapatalk

ancestor
10-09-2018, 12:55 PM
My opinion: only be able to stash gold.
Also when you hit cap make everything stashable as a reward and reward a cool tradable vanity for the hard work. That way we didnt spend hours apon hours to get a gold title haha.
Make egg drops and equipment drop in more maps that drop mythic and arcane (very rare drops for myth and arcane) and eventully make it stackable at cap as a reward.
Who ever drops the arcane items with be very lucky haha.

Mel030
10-09-2018, 01:06 PM
Basically if you are f2p you have one chance in hardcore mode xd ...

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Fyrce
10-09-2018, 06:28 PM
Just delete and start again. Or don't play a hardcore toon. I really hate all these suggestions that make hardcore...d'uh...NOT hardcore. Argh.

I really hate the idea of any kind of gear carryover. It completely violates the central of idea of hardcore: 1 life.

Tuhguhbuhbuh
10-11-2018, 07:38 PM
The hard thing about hard mode is that it's hard. Really hard, like omg hard, like harder than a week old stale bread covered in concrete. Like so hard they called it hardcore. It's hard.

P.S it's even harder than Algebra.

Justg
10-11-2018, 08:52 PM
Wait... don't we already have a thread for feedback on this system (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?432417-Hardcore-mode-info-and-feedback-request)?