PDA

View Full Version : new levels

Zombiemurder
11-21-2011, 09:51 PM
So is the sl level cap gonna raise before Christmas because I'm not yet 36 I'm level 32 and I rely wanna get that vanity so plz tell me if were gonna get a new cap soon or in a month or longer or however long it is?

JazzBlue
11-21-2011, 09:56 PM
The skinny from the Dev team is "mid-december" No sooner than Dec 1st at the absolute earliest. It may be a week or two after that, but they have not said for certain on the exact release yet.

CanonicalKoi
11-21-2011, 09:56 PM
Sam said earlier that they were aiming for mid-December. I'll see if I can find the post.

ETA: The thread is here. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?42527-The-Next-Chronicle-to-Star-Legends-is-Coming-in-December.) And here's what Sam said:

With the launch of Mount Fang in Pocket Legends some have turned their eyes to the next expansion to Star Legends, asking when the current vanity helmets for reaching level 36 (the elite level cap) will no longer be available and a new elite cap vanity item will be available. If you collect all the elite cap vanity items, there are set bonuses for them.

The next content expansion for Star Legends is currently set for mid December.

(Bolding added) Helpful hint: Always check the Announcements Forum--that's where this was and where you'll find info on any planned updates. :)

Skeletonlord
11-22-2011, 11:13 AM
nice find! havent seen this thread yet

Ardon
11-22-2011, 03:00 PM
Its entirely possible to get to 36.
Especially if you use enhancers.
Though if you're going unenhanced, you'll need a lot of free time, fast XP teams, and some icey hot for your hands after you're done :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Cahaun
11-22-2011, 03:49 PM
Good luck! :smile:

Hiei
11-22-2011, 05:38 PM
Mid December and I'm half way to 36...no enchancers, hope I can get my hands on that vanity helm:onthego: