PDA

View Full Version : Cheating little kids using bots for weeks, Ban these clowns @Justg @Cinco @Futumsh

Flamesofanger
10-09-2018, 04:56 PM
I've finally decided to make a thread on this situation after weeks of witnessing these Same rogues, with the same gears, names, and patterns of coming back and

leaving in the same spot in windmoore city.... Just near the portal if you go to windmoore and stand there you will see these rogues and start noticing a pattern

of their behavior, these rogues never spoke a word and even when called out as cheaters and botters not one of the rogues in the red highlighted circles spoke

a word.

I and many other people throughout the weeks have been seeing these same rogues repeating the same exact pattern near the portal of windmoore none stop

they comeback to the portal within a matter of seconds. You can even go witness this bot abuse in windmoore as it's still happening at this very moment.

Please can you investigate this? @Devs

championboost
10-09-2018, 05:19 PM
But what are they doing? Maybe it's sts bots to make it look like the game is more popular

Gesendet von meinem HTC 10 mit Tapatalk

Encryptions
10-09-2018, 05:23 PM
Their kdr is 5-20 kills with 200 deaths. -Musicalrhythm is me.

Oldnewzeus
10-09-2018, 05:24 PM
Saitamallama the only Bot on that pic xD

jk i love you Bro

regards

Oldnewzeus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fyrce
10-09-2018, 06:15 PM
What're they doing? Standing?

The humans-are-dark side of me says this is a vast set-up for holiday scammers haha.

Encryptions
10-09-2018, 06:26 PM
What're they doing? Standing?

The humans-are-dark side of me says this is a vast set-up for holiday scammers haha.
They stand there then teleport to a map run the map then teleport back to clear their inventory.

Fyrce
10-09-2018, 06:31 PM
I thought they were low levels w/ low level kills, so what're they running that gets them no kills and gear that matters?

scarysmerf
10-10-2018, 10:40 AM
You do know showing players names on forums breaks TOS.

Flamesofanger
10-10-2018, 12:12 PM
You do know showing players names on forums breaks TOS.

Yes, you're right, but in this case it doesn't apply here. Cause these rogues aren't even players let alone humans.

Their just AI doing all the dirty work for someone sitting on the couch.

Don't you think it's suspicious to see 5 low level players or even more spawn in the same spot in a town and disappear all together in sync and repeat?

How is that a coincidence?

Also, why didn't you say this to other threads like this that are showing "Player" names? Why saying this now only to my thread? Weird, don't you think? :)

I hope you have a good day, take care!

I suggest you go to the town of windmoore next to the portal with the mail box aside it and see for yourself, i rest assure you it'll raise suspicion.

Motherless_Child
10-10-2018, 02:13 PM
But what are they doing? Maybe it's sts bots to make it look like the game is more popular

Gesendet von meinem HTC 10 mit Tapatalk

LOL............ That's actually "creative thinking".............. LOL.........

Verbie
10-11-2018, 01:41 PM
Yes, you're right, but in this case it doesn't apply here. Cause these rogues aren't even players let alone humans.

Their just AI doing all the dirty work for someone sitting on the couch.

Don't you think it's suspicious to see 5 low level players or even more spawn in the same spot in a town and disappear all together in sync and repeat?

How is that a coincidence?

Also, why didn't you say this to other threads like this that are showing "Player" names? Why saying this now only to my thread? Weird, don't you think? :)

I hope you have a good day, take care!

I suggest you go to the town of windmoore next to the portal with the mail box aside it and see for yourself, i rest assure you it'll raise suspicion.You have to be careful how you accuse.

By your logic if someone teleports from the map and back without talking they're a bot.
There are many people who do this who simply don't want to talk.

I've been playing this way for months. Not because I don't want to talk, my playtime is limited so I'm maximizing. So by your metric I would be a bot.

Without any proof.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Encryptions
10-11-2018, 02:10 PM
You have to be careful how you accuse.

By your logic if someone teleports from the map and back without talking they're a bot.
There are many people who do this who simply don't want to talk.

I've been playing this way for months. Not because I don't want to talk, my playtime is limited so I'm maximizing. So by your metric I would be a bot.

Without any proof.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Their kdr is 8-13 kills to 120+ deaths, they teleport to the same maps over and over, they go back into the same formation every time they teleport, and they are level 40's with lv 5 gears.

Crocodile
10-11-2018, 08:23 PM
hey...i see rich autobot there!!

Yeh
10-11-2018, 08:59 PM
Lol I had someone accuse me of botting today cause I kept running southern seas and remapping in Garetta guild castle

Pushs
11-08-2018, 11:13 AM
What does bot mean?
Even so why does it matter if they are doing this again and again ?

Encryptions
11-08-2018, 11:48 AM
What does bot mean?
Even so why does it matter if they are doing this again and again ?
Bot is a term used to mean that the individual who owns the account set up a way for an AI to play the game doing maps hours on hours for a long period of time.

What they do is loot gold and that gold accumulates, another thing is they break the ToS.

"hacks, modifies or otherwise makes use of cheats, mods, automation software (bots) or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the game experience;" ~Copied from the tos.
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/content.php?385-Terms-of-Service