PDA

View Full Version : Hydra "smart" farmers

Jhoncat
10-09-2018, 06:43 PM

Grats your guys ruined the most profitable farm from game.

Spheresome
10-09-2018, 07:03 PM
Everyone wants to make profit, what else do you propose :/

I dont think the players are at fault for this :/

Thewolfbull
10-09-2018, 07:04 PM
And i still can't loot one lol

Jhoncat
10-09-2018, 07:05 PM
Everyone wants to make profit, what else do you propose :/

I dont think the players are at fault for this :/

Honesty sounds this people is desperate per gold

keep it 10m since is a essential piece from a strong set and will garant raids keep alive.

jade10
10-09-2018, 07:11 PM
Hahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spheresome
10-09-2018, 07:14 PM
Honesty sounds this people is desperate per gold

keep it 10m since is a essential piece from a strong set and will garant raids keep alive.

Players dont determine prices, supply vs demand does. It appears the supply is starting to outweigh the demand. Which will result in the price dropping inevitably. This price drop was guarnteed to happen, whether it be now or anytime in the near future since as more people looted the artifact less people would need one. The reason why things such as the Arcane Artifacts have only increased in price is the supply has dropped since it is no longer lootable and some players who have owned the artifcts were banned/quit and the demand has remained the same, which has resulted in increases in the price. I recommend you search up supply v demand economical graphs its actually quite interesting how everything works out :)

MrAYRTON95
10-09-2018, 07:16 PM
Always lmao .

Jhoncat
10-09-2018, 07:22 PM
Players dont determine prices, supply vs demand does. It appears the supply is starting to outweigh the demand. Which will result in the price dropping inevitably. This price drop was guarnteed to happen, whether it be now or anytime in the near future since as more people looted the artifact less people would need one. The reason why things such as the Arcane Artifacts have only increased in price is the supply has dropped since it is no longer lootable and some players who have owned the artifcts were banned/quit and the demand has remained the same, which has resulted in increases in the price. I recommend you search up supply v demand economical graphs its actually quite interesting how everything works out :)

Actually the demand is enough to move market for me this sounds like desperate people trying make fast cash since low people can afford it. the price drop in less 1 week.

Suentous PO
10-09-2018, 07:57 PM
" Haters gonna hate. " o.o

Continental
10-09-2018, 08:25 PM
dev should make it's liquidation value at 10m so people dont sell below 10m <-------- dumb idea!

Jhoncat
10-09-2018, 08:28 PM
" Haters gonna hate. " o.o

look this new one

Unske
10-09-2018, 08:30 PM
Dear--- jhoncat
You don't use gun legend mage stupid????????????

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Jhoncat
10-09-2018, 08:30 PM
dev should make it's liquidation value at 10m so people dont sell below 10m <-------- dumb idea!

Devs have no fault the problem is players don't use 1% of brain

Jhoncat
10-09-2018, 08:33 PM
Dear--- jhoncat
You don't use gun legend mage stupid????????????

That gun was more expensive than you whole gear

Unske
10-09-2018, 08:36 PM

Jhoncat
10-09-2018, 08:37 PM
You have a venom but an idiot weapon [emoji14]

:applause:
best weapon ever

Suentous PO
10-09-2018, 08:44 PM
look this new one
You should make your new one a link to a wiki page describing supply and demand for even more irony than the "haters" one

Continental
10-09-2018, 08:48 PM
Devs have no fault the problem is players don't use 1% of brain

lol what do you mean?

The demand for that artifacts are very low now since there isnt many use for mire set

Alwarez
10-09-2018, 08:57 PM
But still 0 shadow artifact somehow

Jhoncat
10-09-2018, 09:04 PM
You should make your new one a link to a wiki page describing supply and demand for even more irony than the "haters" one

Good idea

i will do it

Jhoncat
10-09-2018, 09:07 PM
supply and demand
supply
the amount of a commodity, product, or service available and the desire of buyers for it, considered as factors regulating its price.
"by the law of supply and demand the cost of health care will plummet"

Marosok
10-10-2018, 12:08 AM
Lets wait for last 2 pieces, farm them hard until price of all mire will drop bellow 1m, so hydra will be empty map. Enjoy farming there till you can.

Jhoncat
10-10-2018, 09:08 AM
Lets wait for last 2 pieces, farm them hard until price of all mire will drop bellow 1m, so hydra will be empty map. Enjoy farming there till you can.

looks our smart dealers noticed what did and fixed price in auction this artifact need have 10m fix price since its a essential piece of set

Some merchs put a cheap artifact in auction and use it to buy from players cheap and sell expensive once he purchase enought stuff they remove it from auction
this is a dirt trick and unfair to people who spend hours in this map.

and if people sell it for less 9m, the deserve be poor in this game forever

Rauitri
10-10-2018, 10:10 AM

Grats your guys ruined the most profitable farm from game.Supply and demand. This cannot be scarce as Hydra is basically like a renewable resource, that can give off Artifacts.

If you dont agree about "supply and demand" (even though its the main reason), then lets bring in the term Desirability, such that this item has less apeal to players thus them not buying. Why did heroics drop in price? Thats right supply and demand, we can even call it surplus. Same basically applies for everything.

Example is Bugface and Vampire Crimson mask, these vanities are rare that cant be obtained anymore, less then 15 approx even, but yet their prices are cheap. Just shows the desirability of something.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Alwarez
10-10-2018, 10:14 AM
Nobody will ever sell shadow arti for a price like that, so if you loot it, your gonna sell well over your desired 10m