PDA

View Full Version : what going on

wizardstarr
11-21-2011, 10:51 PM
We'll im kinda afraid some people (not telling) kinda wanted to talk to me and all they said was Lol

And one is doesn't like me one bit

Where the reporting me for fun?
where they just trying to scare me?
Is SL safe anymore?

Im so scared
Being kicked from SL is like living my worst nightmare

But im not really worried about the kicking because I know I haven't done nothing wrong and I wont

Just worried of what they wanted

<EDIT> Yes found out what happen

As y'all know I have short term memory but if yall read my sister's thread she said most

I still remember some stuff

Nut these 2 guys though it was funny to make fun of ne and to thank I though on of them was my friend but I guess no one is my friend im just a solo guy

And its ok some people are kinda like deshraill I didn't remember him and yet he guild me back to our friendship what a guy and a GM :)

Deadbeathc
11-21-2011, 11:03 PM
Please refrain from posts like these. Your post may result in another thread being locked.

If you are being reported, and truly know you are not doing anything to break the STS ToS, then you have nothing to worry about. The STS devs and mods will look into all report to see if they were justified. Also abusing the report system is a bannable offense.

If someone is harassing you in the game, mute them/add them to ignore. Log the time they were harassing you and PM a dev, or use the report system. Do not make an additional post like this.

maneatingtree
11-21-2011, 11:05 PM
^^agreed

Ellyidol
11-21-2011, 11:05 PM
There's nothing going on, don't worry about it :)

It's good to be paranoid sometimes, just sometimes.

SuperNas
11-21-2011, 11:16 PM
Why do people get so mad if they see someone posting over and over? How hard is it to ignore people?

wizardstarr
11-21-2011, 11:26 PM
Why do people get so mad if they see someone posting over and over? How hard is it to ignore people?

Its ok

Deadbeathc
11-21-2011, 11:27 PM
dude chill out a bit. If his post are really repetitive just ignore him. No need to try to embarrass someone on the forums were all a community and were all playing the same game

I was nowhere trying to embarrass him, I'm trying to save him from any possible flaming, haven't you noticed a trend in these threads yet? It's not good to continually flood the forums with these sort of posts.

If you look carefully, there is already one of his posts locked, as well as a post about him. Does it seem likely there is anymore need to make third post about these sort of issues? Especially if someone offers feasible advice as to ignore a player in the game, advice offered in many threads.

It's a bit difficult to ignore people when these topics continually get bumped up to the top as well as continually discussed in when they serve no true purpose.

I'd rather not continue on with this, because it will not serve well to seemingly get into an argument over this. And will refrain from posting here in this specific thread anymore.