PDA

View Full Version : Preview - Honor Arena returns... now for Level 30 and up!

Cinco
10-10-2018, 12:02 PM
Halloween 2018 is just around the corner. Gear is looking great and the event is bigger than ever. I hope to put out a detailed visual preview before next week!
As an appetizer, we'll do a small PVP personal leaderboard event this weekend... but with a few added twists:

The 'Honor Arena' has been expanded to include players Level 30 and up!
Rules for joining are the same as other PVP zones (level difference matters).
To make this happen I've built a new set of 'Honor' gear that can be worn by Level 30's.
These Level 30 Honor sets will be available to purchase for gold in the Store (*after our next update).
Just like their Level 100 cousins, this set is stripped down to the bare essentials for combat.
Wear all six pieces and you can enter the Honor Arena Portal in towne.
For the duration of the event, the Honor Arena will only be accessible from this portal.
The event is scheduled to begin at 1:30pm on Thursday and run 'til 1:30pm on Monday.
Score 10 points per kill in the arena. Collect 500 for Bronze, 1500 for Silver and 3000 points for Gold Tier.

[PRIZES]
When the event is over you can browse prizes via the event vendor (in Fort Blackstone).
This time 'round I've got a few cool Swamp-themed vanity weapons and a collection of Level 10 Amulets.
All items are available to all Victory Tiers! Prices are different (Bronze pays the highest price per item, Gold pays lowest price).

I'll also set re-spec to be free during the Event ;-)

172031 172032 172033

Nofox
10-10-2018, 12:06 PM
Pocket legends taking another W

samuel_bonas
10-10-2018, 01:04 PM
Nice to see a little switch up!

OverPricing
10-10-2018, 01:14 PM
This looks exciting :)!

Also finally having a actual Halloween event that isn’t just boring re-used map + some vanities to fill the year’s Halloween.

Hope seeing more like this, cheers to cinco! :)

Dolloway
10-10-2018, 01:38 PM
So the +/-5 level restriction will apply to these zones? Level 30s may only get matched into a max of level 35 Honor arena zones?

Also, is there anyway to code it so that the Honor Arena can be hosted (and maybe locked?) but kills gained in the hostable version not count towards leaderboard? I know this is an odd thing to ask and probably not possible, but we had planned to get in our tournament match on Saturday and for the Honor tourney to wrap up sometime next week. Unfortunately, I think this event will push the tournament conclusion back a week.

Anyway, I understand if it's not possible. In any case, thank you for the event.

Fwend
10-10-2018, 02:12 PM
Your full of surprises, thank you for your hard work Cinco.

Can we get more of a detailed break of what are the event rewards reaching each tier?

Will there be discounts on enchantments?
What about gold farming maps - perhaps wait on this till next event if Halloween event will be rolled out after.

Dolloway
10-10-2018, 02:14 PM
Your full of surprises, thank you for your hard work Cinco.

Can we get more of a detailed break of what are the event rewards reaching each tier?

Will there be discounts on enchantments?
What about gold farming maps - perhaps wait on this till next event if Halloween event will be rolled out after.

Ah, yes. A discount on enchantments would be great! We haven't had discounts in quite sometime.

I would hold off on the gold farming map rewards until the Halloween event though.

Cinco
10-10-2018, 02:30 PM
So the +/-5 level restriction will apply to these zones? Level 30s may only get matched into a max of level 35 Honor arena zones?

Also, is there anyway to code it so that the Honor Arena can be hosted (and maybe locked?) but kills gained in the hostable version not count towards leaderboard? I know this is an odd thing to ask and probably not possible, but we had planned to get in our tournament match on Saturday and for the Honor tourney to wrap up sometime next week. Unfortunately, I think this event will push the tournament conclusion back a week.

Anyway, I understand if it's not possible. In any case, thank you for the event.

Yes. The level restriction will apply in these zones (+/- 5).

I'll add a 'practice' version of the Honor Arena that has the same rules but awards no points during the Event.

Score will be awarded for kills in the 'Arena of Honor' that you can only access from the towne portal.

solosheena
10-10-2018, 02:37 PM
Great stuff! Will you able to provide a break down or list of enchantments available for the level 10 amulets? Thanks for you hard work and consideration. :)
Halloween 2018 is just around the corner. Gear is looking great and the event is bigger than ever. I hope to put out a detailed visual preview before next week!
As an appetizer, we'll do a small PVP personal leaderboard event this weekend... but with a few added twists:

The 'Honor Arena' has been expanded to include players Level 30 and up!
Rules for joining are the same as other PVP zones (level difference matters).
To make this happen I've built a new set of 'Honor' gear that can be worn by Level 30's.
These Level 30 Honor sets will be available to purchase for gold in the Store (*after our next update).
Just like their Level 100 cousins, this set is stripped down to the bare essentials for combat.
Wear all six pieces and you can enter the Honor Arena Portal in towne.
For the duration of the event, the Honor Arena will only be accessible from this portal.
The event is scheduled to begin at 1:30pm on Thursday and run 'til 1:30pm on Monday.
Score 10 points per kill in the arena. Collect 500 for Bronze, 1500 for Silver and 3000 points for Gold Tier.
When the event is over you can browse prizes via the event vendor (in Fort Blackstone).
This time 'round I've got a few cool Swamp-themed vanity weapons and a collection of Level 10 Amulets.
I'll also set re-spec to be free during the Event ;-)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Dolloway
10-10-2018, 02:41 PM
Yes. The level restriction will apply in these zones (+/- 5).

I'll add a 'practice' version of the Honor Arena that has the same rules but awards no points during the Event.

Score will be awarded for kills in the 'Arena of Honor' that you can only access from the towne portal.

Thank you very much :)

Flacs
10-10-2018, 04:07 PM
I hope there will be Banjo Blaster vanity with some brutal colors!!!

DanielRH
10-10-2018, 06:08 PM
This looks fantastic, thanks Cinco & team! :)

Devaux
10-10-2018, 06:32 PM
yay free respect! Cinco, you're the man!

I'll be taking a break from the PoE delve event for this PL event to come whoop some booty! Oh and any idea when you guys will be posting the Halloween info?

burntoutdex
10-10-2018, 09:16 PM
Gear will be class-specific, right?

HolyMystics
10-10-2018, 10:27 PM
Suggestion:

Gold bought dungeons for Halloween event for people without access to platinum?

itq
10-11-2018, 01:26 AM
Its good that there doing a build.up too it

*RECTANGLE*

Yogaa
10-11-2018, 03:15 AM
Can't wait for this event Thanks cinco

Zaprodanej
10-11-2018, 11:29 AM
This seems to be finally a good event for low levels. I played it yet and I cant leave the honor , cuz its absolutely best. Well done Cinco.

jackelpl1035
10-12-2018, 07:09 AM
No gold farming zone? I need gold farming zones pls.

通过我的 SM-N935F 上的 Tapatalk发言

magile
10-12-2018, 07:15 AM
Lord Cinco, please give us more info about the rewards each tier,
If you're not doing so, many people would just hit bronze tier and quit.

Thanks for the event though.

Cinco
10-12-2018, 09:12 AM
Lord Cinco, please give us more info about the rewards each tier,
If you're not doing so, many people would just hit bronze tier and quit.

Thanks for the event though.

OP updated with prize info. :-)

MATTHIEU
10-13-2018, 04:29 AM
[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from around the world [emoji289]
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181013/ccfeef54d95b2648ea89e39dbf9fe49f.gif

HQNA
10-14-2018, 06:52 AM
Interesting ;) cinco always suprise me ❤️

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Royce
10-15-2018, 06:44 PM
Anyone know how long the vendor stays in town? I just came back to the game and I'm gold poor but I want to buy these things. Just wondering how long I have to make some cash.

burntoutdex
10-15-2018, 07:55 PM
Anyone know how long the vendor stays in town? I just came back to the game and I'm gold poor but I want to buy these things. Just wondering how long I have to make some cash.

This long at the time of posting (top elixir). Hope this helps, good to see you around still. I hope all is well. but most importantly, welcome back (:

Royce
10-15-2018, 08:12 PM
Thank you. I didn’t see that there under elixirs.