View Full Version : Preview - Dark Sacrament returns... Blue Devil Set vendor!

Cinco
10-10-2018, 12:18 PM
We're a week away from the start of Dark Legends' Halloween event. I hope to have detailed info to share very soon!

In the meantime, we've got a couple of vendors visiting Carvina this week:
- The Dark Sacrament vendors return! For those who didn't get your wedding wisps (or the wisps you really wanted).
- Formal attire vendors have returned. Tuxedos and gowns in an array of gorgeous colors.
- The Blue Devil set and the new 'ice storm' pet "Hieloxa" are also in town for a limited time.

themythrise
10-10-2018, 12:25 PM
We're a week away from the start of Dark Legends' Halloween event. I hope to have detailed info to share very soon!

- The Dark Sacrament vendors return! For those who didn't get your wedding wisps (or the wisps you really wanted).
- Formal attire vendors have returned. Tuxedos and gowns in an array of gorgeous colors.
- The Blue Devil set and the new 'ice storm' pet "Hieloxa" are also in town for a limited time.

172010Thank you so much..Cinco. we loving it again!!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

tusharreings
10-10-2018, 01:03 PM

172010Superb wow ,CINCO #1

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Mezderak
10-10-2018, 01:18 PM
just the stepping stone on what's coming :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Aphorism
10-10-2018, 02:02 PM
So Excited❗❗❗❤️❤️❤️

Mezderak
10-10-2018, 02:11 PM
let's hope Halloween event is 2 weeks as tradition like other legend games and hopefully stuff will drop !

-VegettoBlue-
10-10-2018, 02:14 PM

172010Blue devil, go sale for gold ?

Enviado de meu SM-J700M usando o Tapatalk

Ohhsuckysucky
10-10-2018, 03:37 PM
Omg this event is going to be amazing💕😭💕😭😭💕😭💕💕

Mellowedout
10-10-2018, 06:13 PM
Thank you for the event ! Cant wait , I do have one question tho, Is the blue devil going to have a gold bound option ? I didnt get a chance at the red devil so I hope there will be .

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

Russel99
10-10-2018, 06:27 PM
Most likely plat only for most of the items but thank you for the vendors

Keph
10-10-2018, 08:31 PM
-Unbanned Keph.

I am looking forward to this update

Cinco
10-10-2018, 08:32 PM
Thank you for the event ! Cant wait , I do have one question tho, Is the blue devil going to have a gold bound option ? I didnt get a chance at the red devil so I hope there will be .

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

You can get a character-bound Blue Devil set for gold or a trade-friendly set for Platinum that includes the leggings, torso and horns.
The blue flame pet is only offered for Platinum (and can be traded or stashed).

-VegettoBlue-
10-10-2018, 08:48 PM
Blue devil, give efect or just come vanity common?

Habibibi
10-10-2018, 09:28 PM

AYYY LETS GO CINCO !!

Holy shet.. Excuse my language, but my god. I just wanted to say thank you. We appreciate the dedication you have for DL, after all these months.
All the little surprise updates are warmly accepted. A round of applause :eagerness::cheerful::triumphant::smiley_simmons:

Much respect and love❤️

Adamizsilly
10-10-2018, 10:48 PM

172010Green inferno with green blud mafia set would be cool for future st pat event! Please!?
Recolorization is a major theme on DL so think about it cinco!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Katsuuu
10-11-2018, 12:01 AM
Will you have a new sword then? and a new set !! but could you tell us how much it's basically going to be?

Enviado de meu SM-J200BT usando o Tapatalk

tusharreings
10-11-2018, 12:16 AM

172010CINCO CAN YOU DO BLUE DEVIL SET WITH A PET ,I MEAN THE EFFECT VANISH AND IN PLACE OF IT WE GET A BLUE FLAME PET.

IT WILL BE GOOD!!! TY FOR THIS NEW BLUE VANITY AGAIN :))

tusharreings
10-11-2018, 10:09 AM
A bug I found.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

tusharreings
10-11-2018, 10:12 AM
Rendazu lost its gold and other work on it and it's lightish green color.
I don't know image is not uploading so plz have a look on that.

-VegettoBlue-
10-11-2018, 03:26 PM
Why set no give efect ? Zzz in SS you use dynamo whit efecthttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181011/2a2c1e0fe9c1ee167b88a3cb6bf3f665.jpg

themythrise
10-11-2018, 03:53 PM
Why set no give efect ? Zzz in SS you use dynamo whit efecthttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181011/2a2c1e0fe9c1ee167b88a3cb6bf3f665.jpg

Enviado de meu SM-J700M usando o TapatalkCinco, Blue Devil Set don't have any effects. Atleast add "Hieloxa" effect to Blue Devil Set if wear full set like same as *Red Devil Set*.

Thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

tusharreings
10-12-2018, 04:45 AM
CINCO THIS SET SHOULD HAVE TITLE ALSO.
"COLD AS HELL" OR SOMETHING LILE THAT.
Like hot as hell this should have a title [emoji847]

Cinco
10-12-2018, 10:03 AM
Yes! You're right. The Blue Devil item set will get an achievement, a new title and a visual effect (similar to what you get from the Red Devil set).

Been so preoccupied with Halloween I forgot the juiciest parts ;-)

tusharreings
10-12-2018, 11:35 AM
Yes! You're right. The Blue Devil item set will get an achievement, a new title and a visual effect (similar to what you get from the Red Devil set).

Been so preoccupied with Halloween I forgot the juiciest parts ;-)Thanks sir ,CINCO #1 HALLOWEEN <3

Mezderak
10-12-2018, 11:39 AM
awesome

Been so preoccupied with Halloween I forgot the juiciest parts ;-)

TJ007
10-12-2018, 11:09 PM
CINCO THIS SET SHOULD HAVE TITLE ALSO.
"COLD AS HELL" OR SOMETHING LILE THAT.
Like hot as hell this should have a title [emoji847]

Correct and thanks as it is done after this post :)

Azerothraven
10-15-2018, 11:36 AM
I tried out dark legends ( normally play AL) and i thought oh my, cinco sure has an imagination when i looked at all the woman vanities

tusharreings
10-15-2018, 12:17 PM
I tried out dark legends ( normally play AL) and i thought oh my, cinco sure has an imagination when i looked at all the woman vanitiesCinco do too much for us ,he did weekly events and every possible effort for pvp ,pve and vanity.
TY CINCO #1

Tinkerbelldoll
10-15-2018, 02:24 PM
I tried out dark legends ( normally play AL) and i thought oh my, cinco sure has an imagination when i looked at all the woman vanities

He’s the best mod/dev we ever had 😊

Mezderak
10-15-2018, 04:01 PM
will the Halloween event run for 2 weeks ? other legend games are running for 2 weeks plus gives others a chance to buy stuff have a great day cinco :)

Cinco
10-16-2018, 08:49 AM
will the Halloween event run for 2 weeks ? other legend games are running for 2 weeks plus gives others a chance to buy stuff have a great day cinco :)

Yes. That is the current plan.

Azerothraven
10-16-2018, 10:46 AM
Cinco do too much for us ,he did weekly events and every possible effort for pvp ,pve and vanity.
TY CINCO #1

Yea I wish we could have him for arcane legend :(