PDA

View Full Version : Dear sts

Deni januar iskadar
10-10-2018, 11:30 PM
Dear sts.

I as representative from all player with bad drop and loot. I want to you make the hydra bog map to dropped gold again like before. Becouse only that what make me motivated and make me enthusiasm. Only that which is make me believe that i can be storng like other player. By collecting gold from the hydra bog, i believe i can buy any equipment what i need. So please, make the hydra bog dropped gold again like before you nerf. I didn’t ask to much, i only want u to make hydra dropped gold again. Only that.

From me “someone that always getting bad drop gold and loot”. Thank for attention.

richiewalz
10-10-2018, 11:59 PM
Dear sts.

I as representative from all player with bad drop and loot. I want to you make the hydra bog map to dropped gold again like before. Becouse only that what make me motivated and make me enthusiasm. Only that which is make me believe that i can be storng like other player. By collecting gold from the hydra bog, i believe i can buy any equipment what i need. So please, make the hydra bog dropped gold again like before you nerf. I didn’t ask to much, i only want u to make hydra dropped gold again. Only that.

From me “someone that always getting bad drop gold and loot”. Thank for attention.Then there would be no challenge in game and people will get bored as everyone can afford any gears they want in that case.

I say YES to return gold drop on hydra map but just lower down its gold drop rate would be better than to not drop gold at all.

Ps. You can farm gold in ESG at the moment and it gives decent amount of gold drop. It is the best gold farm map at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

mahdi.ism12
10-11-2018, 12:48 AM
Dear sts.

From me “someone that always getting bad drop gold and loot”. Thank for attention.Sts please respond this thread

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

Azerothraven
10-11-2018, 03:10 AM
Sts please respond this thread

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

They wont respond i think they already set their mind

Agnes
10-11-2018, 03:56 AM
I wonder what you all did before hydra. Beg at outpost? [emoji848]

Marosok
10-11-2018, 04:45 AM
Give them time. They will do, what is best.

richiewalz
10-11-2018, 04:56 AM
Maybe the should fix the lags first...!!! Kept getting disconnected and continously reconnecting in game...its so annoying this last couple of days due to that.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

arcanefid
10-11-2018, 05:15 AM
I think it would be OK if it would drop like 10 or 20 times less of what it used to drop, that way you won't leave completely empty handed and maybe afford those potions you spend in the raid.

PatD
10-11-2018, 08:32 AM
-1 They remove gold drop from there to avoid hyper inflation, too much new gold in game mean that gold have less value, and this is not good at all for the game.

If they didn't do it in one month from here, new player would have to pay 1 million for something that was 100k before, hope you understand bro,

Best Regards :)

Hanumanx

Justg
10-11-2018, 09:55 AM
Dear sts.

I as representative from all player with bad drop and loot.

No, you are not. You represent one person, you.

We made the change for the global health of the game. It stays.