PDA

View Full Version : Does the mireguard artifact of shadow drop?

Darkrai
10-11-2018, 05:41 AM
I have yet to hear it drops, can someone confirm they got one from hydra/lord of flies?

jade10
10-11-2018, 05:45 AM
I have yet to hear it drops, can someone confirm they got one from hydra/lord of flies?

Yup hydra drops mire art..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mekkatorque
10-11-2018, 06:09 AM
Yup hydra drops mire art..

he wanted to know the shadow one, me too i only see mind and force, shadow never maybe in necklace it drops.

jade10
10-11-2018, 06:11 AM
he wanted to know the shadow one, me too i only see mind and force, shadow never maybe in necklace it drops.

Mmm ow . Maybe it does lols,..

Gaprisha
10-11-2018, 08:01 AM
Ofc it does. You just wont know when and who.

Itupastolab
10-11-2018, 10:49 AM
I saw mire artifact of shadow drop few days ago and I loot mire pendant of shadow

Sent from my FlareA1 using Tapatalk

Darkrai
10-11-2018, 04:28 PM
I saw mire artifact of shadow drop few days ago and I loot mire pendant of shadow

Sent from my FlareA1 using Tapatalk

ah okay, was just curious cause i have only seen mind/force ones drop

Tuhguhbuhbuh
10-11-2018, 07:30 PM
I don't know. Hope that helps.

Alwarez
10-11-2018, 08:06 PM
Need solid proof with a ss or dev response.

Right now it seems that it doesn't drop at all and merchers are taking advantage of it by hoarding what's left from stock.

Not a single one in cs for 2 weeks and very hard to find on street only to see that seller wants around 20m for it. While mind and force ones are easily available in cs for reasonable price.

Azerothraven
10-12-2018, 07:19 AM
Maybe running with this elixir will help

Alwarez
10-12-2018, 08:31 AM
Maybe running with this elixir will help

How can it help when drop rate is 0. This arti can't cost 3x more just because rogue class is rumoured best for farming.

@justg @cinco can you check mire shadow artifact drop rate please?

jade10
10-12-2018, 08:42 AM
Ofc it does. You just wont know when and who.

I agree wth you . Not all the al player are using forum and we know that theres a lot of rogues farming hydra maybe if they looted mire of shadow they use it rather than selling it ..
And a lot of rogues farming hydra so if they looted mind or force they put it in shop cuz they dont need it

Gaprisha
10-12-2018, 12:34 PM
I agree wth you . Not all the al player are using forum and we know that theres a lot of rogues farming hydra maybe if they looted mire of shadow they use it rather than selling it ..
And a lot of rogues farming hydra so if they looted mind or force they put it in shop cuz they dont need it

Exactly. Devs wouldn't just release an item for specific classes or they would have said so.

Darkrai
10-12-2018, 07:20 PM

Still atleast 1 person would sell one. but i havent seen one in auction since hydra got updated with the artifact drop

Alwarez
10-12-2018, 08:07 PM
Still atleast 1 person would sell one. but i havent seen one in auction since hydra got updated with the artifact drop

Not only rogues farm hydra, a warrior or mage that loots it would sell but I only saw op gl shadow artis from gold farming rogues when they rush sold after hydra update.

Btw we had a banished amulet with 0 drop rate before so this situation isn't new

Noni
10-13-2018, 12:23 AM
Hmm...First it was vial, then oconi and now it is mire shadow artifact. 3 different items, kinda similar drop/ loot rate. I wonder why...

Dadansn
10-13-2018, 04:33 PM
Not only rogues farm hydra, a warrior or mage that loots it would sell but I only saw op gl shadow artis from gold farming rogues when they rush sold after hydra update.

Btw we had a banished amulet with 0 drop rate before so this situation isn't new

Well,maybe it is dropping from Fly Lord.
But i guess nobody runs that map anymore so we will never know.

Darkrai
10-13-2018, 06:55 PM
Well,maybe it is dropping from Fly Lord.
But i guess nobody runs that map anymore so we will never know.

Why would they make the other 2 drop from hydra and the shadow one purely from Fly lord.. doesn't make sence to me

Dadansn
10-14-2018, 02:09 AM
Why would they make the other 2 drop from hydra and the shadow one purely from Fly lord.. doesn't make sence to me
Maybe so people wouldnt run only hydra?
If you notice,there is not a single Mireguard Amulet of Mind in auction either,so its not a nerf spcific to rouge class. Im guessing some pieces are obtainable only in Hydra's bog and some only in Infested swamp so people would run both maps instead only one.
But, as i said, we will never know since rarely who is running infested anymore.

Darkrai
10-14-2018, 09:08 AM
If you notice,there is not a single Mireguard Amulet of Mind in auction either,so its not a nerf spcific to rouge class. Im guessing some pieces are obtainable only in Hydra's bog and some only in Infested swamp so people would run both maps instead only one.
But, as i said, we will never know since rarely who is running infested anymore.

if that were the case they would stated so in an post. seems an bit unfair otherwie to just dump 1 of the 3 artifacts into another boss

Alwarez
10-14-2018, 10:08 AM

We would know if devs replied to actual threads instead of spam threads with random letter nonsense. Check "Dear STS" thread.

Ucamaeben
10-15-2018, 08:11 AM
I’ve never seen a situation where STS says something and it doesn’t happen (sts says arti drops and then secretly doesn’t add to loot table).

There has been situations where there’s been glitches I think but very rare. If anything, sts usually increases the drop rate and then we all complain that the price has dropped.

Again watch what you ask for because you just might get it. I think STS is doing a decent job considering 2nd and 3rd order effects at the moment.

Darkrai
10-22-2018, 03:58 PM
been 10+ days now.. did anyone or know someone who looted one?

Smurf_ling
10-27-2018, 08:13 AM
Is it A rare drop?

Alwarez
10-28-2018, 08:41 AM
Is it A rare drop?

Can't be looted at all or only fly lord can drop it, but need proof.

Until then, you're welcome to pay 27m for it (str and int are 9m)

@devs can we get some info regarding this topic PLEASE?

ReneVDG
10-30-2018, 10:55 AM
Wasn't there one listed in cs just a few days ago? It was priced highly though, wish I had SS'd it as it's gone.