PDA

View Full Version : founder helm

cherryking
11-22-2011, 01:59 AM
So everyone get one after a year here

Lowlyspy
11-22-2011, 02:05 AM
The founders helm isnt a reward for playing for a year. It was a present to all the iOS users who started playing PL during the first few months of PL's existance. They also awarded it to all the Android users who started playing the game during the first few months of the Android launch.

Sadly this particular item will never be available again (unless they make it DotD which would bring a LOT of rage, or if they make it a veteran reward which has been spoken of but not implemented).

Skeletonlord
11-22-2011, 02:15 AM
I didnt get one. I got the gratitude shield!

Darkfader
11-22-2011, 02:21 AM
I didnt get one. I got the gratitude shield!

Gratitude shield is given for other reason, when all campaigns made free.
And i honestly want to believe sts never brings FOUNDERS HELM as deal of the day, i wouldnt mind vanity helm with same stats, but founders helm is there for reason.

Skeletonlord
11-22-2011, 02:41 AM
I thought The sog and fh go together.

Lowlyspy
11-22-2011, 02:43 AM
I thought The sog and fh go together.
They have similar designs but different purposes. Founders helm is for players from the beginning of the PL and you get the SoG for spending 30 plat.

NECROREAPER
11-22-2011, 02:43 AM
No nothing makes a set with the founders helm, but when used in low lvl pvp it dominates :/

KingFu
11-22-2011, 02:51 AM
The founders helm isnt a reward for playing for a year. It was a present to all the iOS users who started playing PL during the first few months of PL's existance. They also awarded it to all the Android users who started playing the game during the first few months of the Android launch.

Sadly this particular item will never be available again (unless they make it DotD which would bring a LOT of rage, or if they make it a veteran reward which has been spoken of but not implemented).

Are you sure it was given to android users? I remember them saying something about doing so, but I don't remember them actually doing it.

Lowlyspy
11-22-2011, 02:54 AM
Im pretty sure they did, ive got a few android buddies who have them on their twinks.

Darkfader
11-22-2011, 03:02 AM
Are you sure it was given to android users? I remember them saying something about doing so, but I don't remember them actually doing it.

I have also heard couple android users getting it by emailing support, i think it wasn't automatic to give it to them.

MightyMicah
11-22-2011, 03:45 AM
You know I missed this by a little over a week? Lol

Siejo
11-22-2011, 04:18 AM
To reiterate, the Founder's Helm is only granted to Pocket Legends accounts that were created in April or May of 2010.

Here is the final word regarding that from Samhayne himself.

MightyMicah
11-22-2011, 05:08 AM
I take it back. Thought it was may-oct I joined Nov 5th

Pakax
11-22-2011, 05:50 AM
Sorry for the bump, and I know I will never, ever get one, and I am completely fine with that. I wuld love to see a picture of the foudners heklm tho. I do not think I've ever seen one... :-)))

Darkfader
11-22-2011, 06:18 AM
Sorry for the bump, and I know I will never, ever get one, and I am completely fine with that. I wuld love to see a picture of the foudners heklm tho. I do not think I've ever seen one... :-)))

Here how it looks like on bird: http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb387/YanisW/PL%20Vanity/IMG_1782.png
It looks like on bear and mage like lvl 55 pink helms but with color scheme of same as this bird one. :]

Pakax
11-22-2011, 06:54 AM
sweet :-) Thanks Dark!