PDA

View Full Version : 2018-10-12 Content Update (259698)

TzatOps
10-12-2018, 10:18 AM
+ Added 'The Blue Devil' Achievement and title ("Cold as Hell" in ice blue) for wearing the full Blue Devil set.
+ The Blue Devil set now displays the blizzard-fire effect when all three pieces are worn.

themythrise
10-12-2018, 10:27 AM
+ Added 'The Blue Devil' Achievement and title ("Cold as Hell" in ice blue) for wearing the full Blue Devil set.
+ The Blue Devil set now displays the blizzard-fire effect when all three pieces are worn.Thank you so much!!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Adamizsilly
10-12-2018, 10:41 AM
+ The Blue Devil set now displays the blizzard-fire effect when all three pieces are worn.

A friend (kingjedi) suggested changing the accent tuxedo bottoms. Most accent tuxes have same legs so many people will not buy them. King says to change the color of the shoes to match the color of the top.

Santosh Elangadi
10-12-2018, 11:37 AM
+ The Blue Devil set now displays the blizzard-fire effect when all three pieces are worn.Thanks Cinco xD I m loving juiciest things!!!

tusharreings
10-12-2018, 11:37 AM
A friend (kingjedi) suggested changing the accent tuxedo bottoms. Most accent tuxes have same legs so many people will not buy them. King says to change the color of the shoes to match the color of the top.Nice idea and yes its true that all have similar legs or identical may be.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Keph
10-12-2018, 11:21 PM
+Unbanned Keph.

Thank you Tzatops

Bellemortexx
10-12-2018, 11:49 PM
A friend (kingjedi) suggested changing the accent tuxedo bottoms. Most accent tuxes have same legs so many people will not buy them. King says to change the color of the shoes to match the color of the top.I agree what was ths point of spending so much plat on same style pants. Will have repeat legs. A little change would help to set apart the outfits

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

tusharreings
10-13-2018, 12:15 AM
Yes i think the footwear color should be changed so the legs differ otherwise it vague.
PLZ CINCO CHANGE FOOTWEAR OR DO SOMETHING TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN TUX.
TY FOR COOL TUX N WEDDING DRESSES BACK :)

Smokianlord
10-13-2018, 08:32 AM
thanks for update ... can we get a black or blue version for gamer ?? that would be cool and make them dropabe in Halloween event please as a rare drop

tusharreings
10-13-2018, 08:45 AM
thanks for update ... can we get a black or blue version for gamer ?? that would be cool and make them dropabe in Halloween event please as a rare drop

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using TapatalkHalloween is green n orange bro but nice idea for future n i guess for Halloween also bcoz moon set blue :))
ALSO IT WILL BE NICE IF WE HAVE NEW PET DROPABLE , OR OUTFIT LIKE GHOST RIDER :))
WHAT ABOUT "BURNING ORANGE SKULL PET" ,THINK OF GHOST RIDER AND IMAGINE PET IT WILL BE MUCH MORE GOOD THEN MOON FX ;)

themythrise
10-13-2018, 09:27 AM
Halloween is green n orange bro but nice idea for future n i guess for Halloween also bcoz moon set blue :))
ALSO IT WILL BE NICE IF WE HAVE NEW PET DROPABLE , OR OUTFIT LIKE GHOST RIDER :))
WHAT ABOUT "BURNING ORANGE SKULL PET" ,THINK OF GHOST RIDER AND IMAGINE PET IT WILL BE MUCH MORE GOOD THEN MOON FX ;)

Sent from my SM-G955F using TapatalkYeah. "Halloween Pumpkin Flaming Mask"

I shared my sketch design for it xDhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181013/72f2436b563faa25e0c3391208833956.jpg

tusharreings
10-13-2018, 10:03 AM
Yeah. "Halloween Pumpkin Flaming Mask"

I shared my sketch design for it xDhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181013/72f2436b563faa25e0c3391208833956.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using TapatalkGood idea.
BUT I WAS THINKING SOMETHING DIFFERENT, I MEAN GHOST RIDER HEAD ,"BURNING SKULL PET " OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
Skull's like ghost riders head ;)
Similar effect as moon pet ,it will be awesome:))

TJ007
10-13-2018, 10:05 AM
Good idea.
BUT I WAS THINKING SOMETHING DIFFERENT, I MEAN GHOST RIDER HEAD ,"BURNING SKULL PET " OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
Skull's like ghost riders head ;)
Similar effect as moon pet ,it will be awesome:))

Wow it's nice idea sir.
And pumpkin one is also fine but ghost rider skulls will be great.

tusharreings
10-13-2018, 10:08 AM
SKULL PET HAVING SKULLS SIMILAR TO THIS.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181013/f4bbcf9d3d305cd7960573dff0ee7214.jpg

Branko
10-13-2018, 04:47 PM
I like your idea tush. +++
Agree on tux slacks, change colour of shoes pls :)

Santosh Elangadi
10-13-2018, 11:46 PM
Yeah. "Halloween Pumpkin Flaming Mask"

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using TapatalkWow!! Nice idea

Thothhorus
10-14-2018, 09:25 AM
Need a guild now recruiting all levels get gold and promoted first time joining "gods of the universe " add me as friend thothhorus also subscribe at YouTube channel cmomoney1000 to watch the gods of the universe videos. Playlist name is "dark legends gods of the universe https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHlvHTRG3pm2cOoJzT6g4sb_kjMWekC2J

Branko
10-14-2018, 11:58 AM
And double platinum offers would be cool for halloween!

tusharreings
10-14-2018, 12:08 PM
And double platinum offers would be cool for halloween!Platinum offers not works :/

tusharreings
10-16-2018, 11:06 AM
The old Town spacetown is too dark and our toons are short and fat and looks ugly and awkward after that.
There are many other bugs like that so plz have a look on this and better is to do things as same as they was before.
Thank you

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

tusharreings
10-16-2018, 11:08 AM
After event*
Sry a problem occurred and idk why I can't edit and can't post images in forum.
But plz have a look in all stuff that get changed.

themythrise
10-16-2018, 11:10 AM
The old Town spacetown is too dark and our toons are short and fat and looks ugly and awkward after that.
There are many other bugs like that so plz have a look on this and better is to do things as same as they was before.
Thank you

Sent from my Moto E (4) using TapatalkYeah. Characters(our toon) in the game too short and cannot play easily. And too much dark(luminosity)in the game.

And I can see pixel broken on the screen without high-pixel.

Smokianlord
10-16-2018, 11:17 AM
what happened here :/https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181016/b60fc452a5fb200f7a8b57fd6b7fb06a.jpg

Santosh Elangadi
10-16-2018, 11:18 AM
Thank you

Sent from my Moto E (4) using TapatalkNew update made all in game toons look too short. I cannot see what I am wearing the outfit without zooming. I feel like I am playing Age of Empire game. XD

Cinco, plz fix it ASAP.

CastroL
10-16-2018, 11:24 AM
im iphone 6 https://i.hizliresim.com/5yWr2A.jpg
no login help me..

Adamizsilly
10-16-2018, 11:33 AM
Thank you

He is right. After this update, places such as "Old Town Club Spacetime, Old Town The Feeding Grounds, Hospital, Cemetery" and all mission maps are darkened out unless you take steps closer into the maps.
The zoom out options brings everything around us, our chars super small now. You have to put the camera option to the middle now to have the same effect as before. This isn't such a big problem I guess since we can tweak the cursor to put it where we want. But the darkness of mission maps should be fixed.

tusharreings
10-16-2018, 11:57 AM
WHAT IS GOING ON IN DL ,I SEEN MY FRIEND N SHE TALKING ME AND IT SHOWS SHE IS OFFLINE IN MY FRIENDLIST.
HOW SHE STAND IN FRONT OF ME N TALK N MY FRIENDLIST SHOW SHE IS OFFLINE??

CINCO MANY BUGS LIKE THAT AFTER UPDATE ,PLZ HAVE A LOOK AND FIX THEM.

jaymt09
10-16-2018, 12:25 PM
im iphone 6 https://i.hizliresim.com/5yWr2A.jpg
no login help me..

Update on App Store

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Futumsh
10-16-2018, 12:35 PM
no login help me..

Get the update from the app store.

Futumsh
10-16-2018, 01:26 PM
what happened here :/https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181016/b60fc452a5fb200f7a8b57fd6b7fb06a.jpg

This should be fixed if you patch (log out and back in).

tusharreings
10-16-2018, 01:43 PM
This should be fixed if you patch (log out and back in).Ohh ,but what about toon height :/
Small and they are like cartoons not vampires. :(( Before update dl was better ,do solve it plz.

Futumsh
10-16-2018, 03:09 PM
Ohh ,but what about toon height :/
Small and they are like cartoons not vampires.

You can probably just zoom in a little? Previously widescreen devices were not letting you zoom out as far as more square aspect devices.

Futumsh
10-16-2018, 03:16 PM
He is right. After this update, places such as "Old Town Club Spacetime, Old Town The Feeding Grounds, Hospital, Cemetery" and all mission maps are darkened out unless you take steps closer into the maps.
The zoom out options brings everything around us, our chars super small now. You have to put the camera option to the middle now to have the same effect as before. This isn't such a big problem I guess since we can tweak the cursor to put it where we want. But the darkness of mission maps should be fixed.

What platform do you play on? I can't tell a difference looking at the old and new side by side (except on web, where the old version didn't support fog).

Adamizsilly
10-16-2018, 07:30 PM
What platform do you play on? I can't tell a difference looking at the old and new side by side (except on web, where the old version didn't support fog).

Hey futmush,

The maps being blackened out is still an issue for me. I have a Samsung S8, I tested out the ground and regular mission maps and it still is black, I can see the enemies as red triangles but having light to see would be nice. I also deleted the game and reinstalled it, the same issue occurs.
I also play on my laptop, it is a Windows 10, Acer, tablet/pc, I deleted dark legends from my Chrome, cleared all history and the same thing is going on.
My regular maps are good, I can see everything around me, but on mission maps, everything is pitch black unless I take steps further into the maps.
I also updated DL from my play store, same problem, my laptop required me to refresh my page since it said the new version of the game is out but again... the same problem :/
Can you please look into this?

Futumsh
10-16-2018, 07:35 PM
Hey futmush,

The maps being blackened out is still an issue for me. I have a Samsung S8, I tested out the ground and regular mission maps and it still is black, I can see the enemies as red triangles but having light to see would be nice. I also deleted the game and reinstalled it, the same issue occurs.
I also play on my laptop, it is a Windows 10, acer, tablet/pc, I deleted dark legends from my Chrome, cleared all history and same thing is going on.
My regular maps are good, I can see everything around me, but on mission maps everything is pitch black unless I take steps further into the maps.

That's very strange - I haven't been able to repro this on any platform. Can you post a screenshot of it when it's blacked out, and the mission name to go with it?

Adamizsilly
10-16-2018, 08:31 PM
That's very strange - I haven't been able to repro this on any platform. Can you post a screenshot of it when it's blacked out, and the mission name to go with it?

I made a video and took ss and have been asking people if they notices changes and some say yes and some say no. It just got darker on the game now. On all my screenshots it's hard to see what I am talking about because light shines right on my toon so it would seem as if my ss are fakes. But two other people I have asked have said "it's gotten darker"
It's not black, it's just darker around the area where you stand unless you move in a specific direction and when you look back/behind it's all dark like black.

Futumsh
10-16-2018, 08:31 PM
I'm not seeing anything wrong in those screenshots - there's just black fog in those zones. Do you have the 'High Quality' option turned off? In the old version that disabled fog, but it no longer does.

Adamizsilly
10-16-2018, 08:37 PM
I'm not seeing anything wrong in those screenshots - there's just black fog in those zones. Do you have the 'High Quality' option turned off? In the old version that disabled fog, but it no longer does.

Unchecked high quality, checked it again to see both still same.
Never mind... I will just wait till someone brings this issue up and hopefully they make more sense.

There was a pc issue months ago where chars were only able to move using WASD and someone else explained it and the the game was fine.

Java
10-16-2018, 10:13 PM
Thanks for the extra bit of close up zoom, game looks great on s9+

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Java
10-17-2018, 11:09 PM
Thanks for the extra bit of close up zoom, game looks great on s9+

Sent from my SM-G965U using TapatalkWell, it was better before last update. I really liked the close up view. See pics. The closer one is far better for viewing your toon and taking screenshots.

Also better for group pics. Please reconsider a roll back on the close up.

Thanks in advance
Java

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181018/900b3081cfa85612abb251191cfe1a1e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181018/b7e0dce9632328c5bb5795fc83ad7b51.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181018/7d5aebb0ac21e56dec94355dee29f567.jpg

Futumsh
10-18-2018, 03:34 PM
Well, it was better before last update. I really liked the close up view. See pics. The closer one is far better for viewing your toon and taking screenshots.

Also better for group pics. Please reconsider a roll back on the close up.

Camera adjusted if you patch (log out / in) I think should be closer to what you're looking for.

Java
10-18-2018, 06:06 PM
Camera adjusted if you patch (log out / in) I think should be closer to what you're looking for.Thanks a latte, Futumsh! (Obligatory bad coffee pun)