PDA

View Full Version : so there is no lvl 65 items out there??besides the crafted ones???

LwMark
11-22-2011, 03:37 AM
I checked cs an the only lvl 65 items were crafted so is there not an regular 65 items??if there is im lookin to buy orlock 1h set! and im hopin they fix pink drops! Flip said in other post theyl look into after movin offices!hope i dont regret sellin lvl 63 set!

Battlelock
11-22-2011, 03:42 AM
Just curious but why would you sell your 63 set until it was 100% they fixed the drops?

Pakax
11-22-2011, 03:44 AM
Just curious but why would you sell your 63 set until it was 100% they fixed the drops?

I think it is because when the bug is fixed 61/63 sets are likely to go down.

Darkfader
11-22-2011, 03:46 AM
Yes there is lvl 65 sets too, saw couple 65 orlok items in CS just few hours ago but price is high so i wouldnt consider buying it now. If they "fix" drop rate or lower it by anyhow, prices will crash down a lot and you'll save lot of money. ;]

Gluttony
11-22-2011, 04:45 AM
I checked cs an the only lvl 65 items were crafted so is there not an regular 65 items??

If there are crafted sets available in cs, then the uncrafted items must be dropping, unless I missed something. You need an uncrafted item plus a recipe in order to get the crafted item, so you cannot get from Boardwalk to Baltic without passing Mediterranean.

I don't know how low the drop rate is and if those lucky few with sets just got them when items were actually dropping, but I think it's safe to say there out there. Maybe players are just holding onto them. I have read plenty of hate on how low the drop rate seems to be, maybe it's a marketing ploy for the new elixir: Shamus' Shamrock ale. Much like increasing the difficulty of the mobs in Nuri's seems to be a (successful) money making strategy for the 4x combo elix, or how the introduction of the 4x xp elix was a goldmine for STS developers. This is the Mt Fang's way of enticing the players to loosen their grip on the credit cards.

Duped
11-22-2011, 11:31 AM
Ahh, Glut, always a pleasure to see how you word what is usually my feelings as well. Very good my friend! "Loosen their grip on the credit cards"

Yvonnel
11-22-2011, 12:02 PM
What about the express crafting w/ plat thing?

Still have to have the lvl 65 item. I actually think the few we have been seeing are from pre-patch, or this is the intended drop rate now :(

Tapatalk'd from my PowerWashed Fascinate

CrimsonTider
11-22-2011, 01:07 PM
@Glut - check out this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?42942-Where-s-the-pinks!!

There is an issue with the drop rates as Flip and Sam have indicated. They are working on a fix. The reason why there a few (maybe 3 or 4) crafted items in CS is because of the lack of drops. Those who have the crafted sets were the first ones to 65 before the update.