PDA

View Full Version : Can any locked crate openers give their tips

Americabud
10-13-2018, 04:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCVwOhoE3HU

Topic: Locked Crates

My question: What is the best crate to open atm in your opinion?

In the past I would loot speed set items 1/50 crates from glintergoblins. I could always depend on those crates for what was seemingly guaranteed loot. Although I did receive elixirs and vanity's from the harvest crates this time. Also the glintergoblin crates were 200k each now with only 6 in auction last time I checked. This was my first time opening locks in a long time, let me know if you have a lucky crate that always loots for you. I will definitely give it a try

Willyoulovemeplz
10-13-2018, 04:21 AM
The all famous americabud 0.o

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Azerothraven
10-13-2018, 04:29 AM
I think best locked to open now in terms of profit if you get lucky is

Black Ice - contains Heroic KnK (30m+) and assorted Arcane eggs, fossil and shard worth 500k-6m but what makes is OP is the gold loot set. If you loot any of those sets you can pretty much make anywhere between 8-60M. They are easy to sell and loots you have a lot of chance to loot ava belt since there is 3. Here is a video of me opening some if you wanted to watch (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_vF--8gqh4)

Hearth - contains KnK and assorted Arcane eggs, fossil and shard worth 500k-8m but what makes is OP is the gold loot set. If you loot any of those sets you can pretty much make anywhere between 8-60M. They are easy to sell and loots you have a lot of chance to loot ava belt since there is 3.

The last one is the Nightmare crate assuming u loot the arcane weapons but it is not as good as it once was.

Otherwise, I would not reccomend opening any. I think sts will release higher level venom set next year so probably will open some myself then. They are OP.

Personally Terror crates dont look very tempting to me so wont probably open unless sts decides to put arcanite eggs recipe there as a surprize but I doubt it. I am keep for the arcane egg though. Will defo buy that if someone sells relatively cheap/normal price. I expect it will be 15-25m.

QuaseT
10-13-2018, 04:33 AM
Id wait for the new halloween crates, they contain the new arc artifact (I guess) and probably a new heroic and a new lvl 71 arcane piece. New items from locks have been worth a lot at release this year, for example mireguard pieces. Maybe this locked has simular profit.

Americabud
10-13-2018, 04:36 AM
I think best locked to open now in terms of profit if you get lucky is

Black Ice - contains Heroic KnK (30m+) and assorted Arcane eggs, fossil and shard worth 500k-6m but what makes is OP is the gold loot set. If you loot any of those sets you can pretty much make anywhere between 8-60M. They are easy to sell and loots you have a lot of chance to loot ava belt since there is 3.

Hearth - contains KnK and assorted Arcane eggs, fossil and shard worth 500k-8m but what makes is OP is the gold loot set. If you loot any of those sets you can pretty much make anywhere between 8-60M. They are easy to sell and loots you have a lot of chance to loot ava belt since there is 3.

The last one is the Nightmare crate assuming u loot the arcane weapons but it is not as good as it once was.

Otherwise, I would not reccomend opening any. I think sts will release higher level venom set next year so probably will open some myself then. They are OP.

Personally Terror crates dont look very tempting to me so wont probably open unless sts decides to put arcanite eggs recipe there as a surprize but I doubt it. I am keep for the arcane egg though. Will defo buy that if someone sells relatively cheap/normal price. I expect it will be 15-25m.

Hey thanks, I had not heard of "black Ice' Or hearth" Crates. I think your saying these 2 crates both contains the Gold Loot set. But only Black Ice crates contain Heroic Knk. I will try the black ice unless the price is outrageous.

Americabud
10-13-2018, 04:46 AM
Id wait for the new halloween crates, they contain the new arc artifact (I guess) and probably a new heroic and a new lvl 71 arcane piece. New items from locks have been worth a lot at release this year, for example mireguard pieces. Maybe this locked has simular profit.

Thanks, seems people are saying the same thing. To wait for either Halloween, or like Aze says wait until next year.

Also I just found out those black ice crates are about 200k each only 6 in auction so that one won't work out unfortunately. And their is only 1 hearth for 250k :cold:

Azerothraven
10-13-2018, 05:02 AM
Thanks, seems people are saying the same thing. To wait for either Halloween, or like Aze says wait until next year.

Also I just found out those black ice crates are about 200k each only 6 in auction so that one won't work out unfortunately. And their is only 1 hearth for 250k :cold:

Yea unfortunately other people realise how op these crates are and they sell out fast. I would reccomend you to wait until at least Next winter event. Everyear I craft those crates and make 10-20m depending on how much i invest. I expect sts will release the winter events with gold loot sets and they are really really worth it so maybe open those.

There are no artifacts in halloween crates. I only see Bejan being the prize out of all these:

Locked Massive Crate of Terrors Drops:

- Stalker's Level 15 Luck Amulet (brand new upgrade to the Lepre Amulet - +15 to one base stat, +20% Loot re-roll chance
- Stalker (Michael Myers Halloween) Vanity Weapons: Revolver, Bow, Bat, Dual Knives, Giant Butcher Knife
- Bejan's Egg (Arcane werewolf pet)
- Heroic Gourdon and Patches (Pumpkin Pets)
- Heroic Accalia (Mythic werewolf pet)
- Heroic Blinky
- Heroic Slobber
- 5 pack of Elite Awakening Gems

Americabud
10-13-2018, 05:15 AM
Yea unfortunately other people realise how op these crates are and they sell out fast. I would reccomend you to wait until at least Next winter event. Everyear I craft those crates and make 10-20m depending on how much i invest. I expect sts will release the winter events with gold loot sets and they are really really worth it so maybe open those.

There are no artifacts in halloween crates. I only see Bejan being the prize out of all these:

Locked Massive Crate of Terrors Drops:

- Stalker's Level 15 Luck Amulet (brand new upgrade to the Lepre Amulet - +15 to one base stat, +20% Loot re-roll chance
- Stalker (Michael Myers Halloween) Vanity Weapons: Revolver, Bow, Bat, Dual Knives, Giant Butcher Knife
- Bejan's Egg (Arcane werewolf pet)
- Heroic Gourdon and Patches (Pumpkin Pets)
- Heroic Accalia (Mythic werewolf pet)
- Heroic Blinky
- Heroic Slobber
- 5 pack of Elite Awakening Gems

Oh, no artifact in the Halloween crates. No wonder you say it does not look tempting. I might end up waiting until the winter event then if it will be more likely for those crates to loot.

Azerothraven
10-13-2018, 05:29 AM
Oh, no artifact in the Halloween crates. No wonder you say it does not look tempting. I might end up waiting until the winter event then if it will be more likely for those crates to loot.

Yes same. I think best way to make gold this event is merching the boogie bags tbh and selling energy ofc

Edit: nice video.. i like it

Americabud
10-13-2018, 05:34 AM
Yes same. I think best way to make gold this event is merching the boogie bags tbh and selling energy ofc

Edit: nice video.. i like it

Thanks and I agree. I'll probably use plat for energy and buy boogie bags. I just read that's where the arcane artifacts are lol

ancestor
10-13-2018, 07:26 AM
Aim for kissogatha or endless items in hug creates you get any of these and your getting atleast 2m :)

Spheresome
10-13-2018, 08:46 AM
Best locked crates are the older crates from before 2017

None of this one pull crate bs for 5 plat, go for the 3 pull crates that are not filled to the brim with epics. Thats why I personally do not like the hugthulian and black ice crates, there are way too many epics within them and clutter the chances of better loot. Any crate from before 2017 is pretty good. I have had the best luck with goblin crates and the crate from ursoth

Americabud
10-13-2018, 07:19 PM
Best locked crates are the older crates from before 2017

None of this one pull crate bs for 5 plat, go for the 3 pull crates that are not filled to the brim with epics. Thats why I personally do not like the hugthulian and black ice crates, there are way too many epics within them and clutter the chances of better loot. Any crate from before 2017 is pretty good. I have had the best luck with goblin crates and the crate from ursoth

So I am not the only 1 who has been so unlucky with the 1 pull crates. Can you name an cheap pre 2017 crate if you know of 1. All of the crates before 2017 have become too expensive it seems.

Spheresome
10-13-2018, 07:23 PM
So I am not the only 1 who has been so unlucky with the 1 pull crates. Can you name an cheap pre 2017 crate if you know of 1. All of the crates before 2017 have become too expensive it seems.

All one pulls are garbage these days unfortunately, they were aimed at making the game more FTP friendly, but in the process they put too many epics into the crates and made it harder for players to loot good items. I dont know of any 2017+ crates that are good to this day, which is why I have stopped opening locked crates :/

yeah you arent alone smh

PostNoob
10-14-2018, 02:48 AM
All one pulls are garbage these days unfortunately, they were aimed at making the game more FTP friendly, but in the process they put too many epics into the crates and made it harder for players to loot good items. I dont know of any 2017+ crates that are good to this day, which is why I have stopped opening locked crates :/

yeah you arent alone smh

Ive looted a kisso egg out of my first pull on a hug crate.

I agree the 1 pull crates such tho, ive heard of people using a lower lvl toon to open locks but ive never tested it(doubt it help).

Depends on the other contents but it is seeming that Halloween locks will be decent to try. Im a fan of the 3 chance locks as well, but they all are going to be spendy. Hurts the bottom line when you dont loot anything on em ;)

Good luck!

Fyrce
10-14-2018, 03:22 AM
Always check to see what is in the crates. Some items cannot be pulled by a lower level - it is not in the crate when that crate is opened by a lower level. Be sure to check contents before opening.

I see no difference betw single pulls and multi-pulls. I have gotten good stuff from just a few single pulls.

Also Glintergobbies are very old. The current ones of those are the Horde crates.

Americabud
10-14-2018, 07:36 AM
Always check to see what is in the crates. Some items cannot be pulled by a lower level - it is not in the crate when that crate is opened by a lower level. Be sure to check contents before opening.

I see no difference betw single pulls and multi-pulls. I have gotten good stuff from just a few single pulls.

Also Glintergobbies are very old. The current ones of those are the Horde crates.

Thanks I had no clue about "Horde Crates". Yes they look like A version of the glintergoblins. I wonder if they are just as lucky. At 80k each it is kind of expensive but I might give them A go.

Suentous PO
10-14-2018, 11:42 AM
*triggered*
He made a thread!?!? RRRRWARR
I disagree with-
wait, he only....

I disagree with you asking for advice, how dare you!!!
Grrrr

Americabud
10-14-2018, 04:15 PM
*triggered*
I disagree with-
wait, he only....

Grrrr

Hi I hope you enjoyed my video. If you have anything of value to share with me right on, If not though, I appreciate the bump.

Suentous PO
10-14-2018, 05:04 PM
Hi I don't watch videos. Being lighthearted is valuable, I appreciate your appreciation

Spheresome
10-14-2018, 07:08 PM
*triggered*
I disagree with-
wait, he only....

Grrrr

This time Americabud was not creating unnecessary drama, Americabud is being quite reasonable in this thread and with his responses, you are just trying to poke the bear my man ;-; :/

Suentous PO
10-14-2018, 08:00 PM
This time Americabud was not creating unnecessary drama, Americabud is being quite reasonable in this thread and with his responses, you are just trying to poke the bear my man ;-; :/

Quite the contrary my friend, I was making fun of how the op was (Imho) usually attracting dissent. Seems Fid got it by the Thx and Amer took it the wrong way.
Cheers,

Edit- a day later I realized why his threads always devolve into arguements.
Arguements = bumps= potential views,
so I didn't read past Spheres responce, to whatever he surely posted & didn't bump this
Lol

Spheresome
10-14-2018, 08:08 PM
Quite the contrary my friend, I was making fun of how the op was (Imho) usually attracting dissent. Seems Fid got it by the Thx and Amer took it the wrong way.
Cheers,

Ahh kk my bad :P

Americabud
10-15-2018, 06:30 AM
Aim for kissogatha or endless items in hug creates you get any of these and your getting atleast 2m :)

Kissogatha or endless items. I wonder how likely I am to loot those things from hugs, have you looted something from hugs?

Hugs are cheap so I could probably open alot, even though it was not very many I felt they were unlucky by not looting anything in 60 crates.

Mohok
10-15-2018, 01:48 PM
Ok look my friend I might be the highest locked opener in the game and if I have plat I’ll always open locks cuz it’s an addiction to me but if ur looking for safe gold don’t open locks u have other things to do with ur plats I looted almost every item in the locks at least 3 times and I still regret spending that plat on locks yet I’ll do it again

Fyrce
10-15-2018, 03:16 PM
Hugs were very good to me. I got everything from them, enough to keep and sell. I was also selling my extra chests but I stopped since I'm considering opening more.

PsychoNuke
10-16-2018, 08:44 AM
I dont see the point of the video on the OP. This thread clould have been made without that click bait.

Answer to OP: The best crate is the one which has your desired loot. Its as simple as that.
Loot from all creates has an assigned drop rate and they drops as per RNG. Players dont know the drop rate of items in the locks, so no we cant tell you which locks drops best items always.
Goblin crates are in demand throughout the year because they contain Haste sets. [Winter event crates will have all the mireset peices in it (Source: Cinco <shifty comment>)]

Americabud
10-16-2018, 10:36 AM
I dont see the point of the video on the OP. This thread clould have been made without that click bait.

Answer to OP: The best crate is the one which has your desired loot. Its as simple as that.
Loot from all creates has an assigned drop rate and they drops as per RNG. Players dont know the drop rate of items in the locks, so no we cant tell you which locks drops best items always.
Goblin crates are in demand throughout the year because they contain Haste sets. [Winter event crates will have all the mireset peices in it (Source: Cinco <shifty comment>)]

Sorry that you did not like the video. Also too bad that you can't help give any advice with locked crates. I appreciate the bump though

Blazerland
10-16-2018, 02:40 PM
The crate that i like to open is the black crate. The contents too if you get lucky are somewhat worth it coz it has heroic knk and it got avarice belt too. Its not too expensive in cs now too like 125k each.

Tuhguhbuhbuh
10-16-2018, 03:59 PM
I will show you a 100% guaranteed way of looting arcane/heroic/set items from locked crates......

You must make sure the planets are aligned during a blue moon, then at Stonehenge dance nekid with a druid, kiss a lucky horseshoe and pronounce my name correctly three times while drunk.

Quickly take screenshot of the above info before devs find out and delete this post. Y'all can thank me later.

P.S It works for me. Always.

PsychoNuke
10-16-2018, 10:14 PM
Sorry that you did not like the video. Also too bad that you can't help give any advice with locked crates. I appreciate the bump though

I did not watch the video (I know a clickbait when I see one), & its not about liking it or not. If I want to watch a youtube video I will go to Youtube.
I dont mind you endorsing/advertising your youtube channel on forums but dont be a wolf in sheep's clothing. I mean people are not stupid, we can see through what you are doing.

PS: The advise is there loud and clear, but you can only see what you want to see, isnt it?

Americabud
10-16-2018, 10:29 PM
I did not watch the video (I know a clickbait when I see one), & its not about liking it or not. If I want to watch a youtube video I will go to Youtube.
I dont mind you endorsing/advertising your youtube channel on forums but dont be a wolf in sheep's clothing. I mean people are not stupid, we can see through what you are doing.

PS: The advise is there loud and clear, but you can only see what you want to see, isnt it?

Again very unfortunate that you have nothing of value to add. Some have been able to comment useful information about the topic locked crates and I have already thanked them for it. A short amount of reading is all that's needed to see that.

Sorry you do not like the video but I appreciate the bump.

PsychoNuke
10-16-2018, 10:39 PM
Again very unfortunate that you have nothing of value to add. Some have been able to comment useful information about the topic locked crates and I have already thanked them for it. A short amount of reading is all that's needed to see that.

Sorry you do not like the video but I appreciate the bump.

Either you are a bot or you clearly dont understand english. I feel sorry for you.

Americabud
10-16-2018, 10:50 PM
Either you are a bot or you clearly dont understand english. I feel sorry for you.

With A little bit of reading you would find the "topic" of this thread on the very first page. It says "Locked crates", which is A in game chest that can be opened for platinum. Everyone but you seemed to comprehend the topic just fine.

Thanks for the bumps though

Americabud
10-16-2018, 11:18 PM
Read my posts above, and then read your response to them.
I think its pretty clear to everyone that you are glitching out, its not your fault that you lack intelligence to comprehend my comments but its just poor AI code I guess.

*Look at me talking to a bot, its suprisingly entertaining* xD

Hopefully your 5th reply will make sense. Thanks for the bumps though

Americabud
10-16-2018, 11:24 PM
Read my posts above, and then read your response to them.
I think its pretty clear to everyone that you are glitching out, its not your fault that you lack intelligence to comprehend my comments but its just poor AI code I guess.

ALL in-game locked crates can be opened for plats, in case you didnt know that (valuble information?).

*Look at me talking to a bot, its suprisingly entertaining* xD

I told you what locked crates are because it seems your having A hard time understanding locked crates, or A hard time understanding the word "topic".

Either way it is unfortunate that you are still unable to comprehend the topic. Hopefully your 5th post will make sense. Thanks for the bumps though

PsychoNuke
10-16-2018, 11:24 PM

Hopefully your 5th reply will make sense. Thanks for the bumps though

Post #32 and #35 is same, thanks for proving me right.

Americabud
10-16-2018, 11:28 PM
Post #32 and #35 is same, thanks for proving me right.

Still not quite on topic. Sorry if I have to continue to repeat it. But if I do not repeat it, you may never ever understand. A little reading on the first page and you would have seen the topic is "locked crates".

Hopefully your 6th post will be on topic. Thanks for the bumps though

Americabud
10-17-2018, 12:46 AM
I see what you did there, pretty clever and witty.

Hi. Can you post something relevant or on topic? Thanks

Americabud
10-17-2018, 01:18 AM
You have a problem with my post then report/complaint to the moderator.
Please understand that this is a public forum, you do not control this space. I can post anything I feel relevant to the discussion.

Should'nt you be happy instead? and post: "Thanks for the bumps though".

I am sure you are going to say random things now - like you did with others, hence I would refrain from further commenting on this thread.
I do not wish to waste my time on a bot. Thank you.

You have a problem with my redirecting you to the topic then report/complaint to the moderator.
Please understand this is a public forum, you do not control this space. I can post whenever you post irrelevant and off topic comments. Many people were helpful, you are not one of them.

I am sure it is hard for you to talk about locked crates. Thanks for the bump though mate

voidPtr
10-17-2018, 11:43 AM
i was wondering a bit why so many ppl seem to... be compelled to oppose. now i get it.

PS: yeah, i know, "thanks for the bump though mate". yw

Americabud
10-17-2018, 02:22 PM
i was wondering a bit why so many ppl seem to... be compelled to oppose. now i get it.

PS: yeah, i know, "thanks for the bump though mate". yw

You get something? Bet it's not how to stay on topic lol. For instance, I am letting you know the topic is "locked crates". Hopefully this information is useful for you. If not I appreciate the bumps

Crystalwiz
10-24-2018, 01:19 PM

yeah you arent alone smh

It all depends. I looted a mire guard artifact (burning), ring (Fighting) and belt (Harvest)from chests this year. I also got glow and heroic accalia (Terror) from some terror chests. One tip is not to open a whole bunch all at once. If I don't get something good in 5 chests, I stop and come back later. Also when I get something good, also stop and come back later. From what I hear on forum the boogie bags aren't a good bet to get something good. I opened some but think I will sell them later. Good luck!