PDA

View Full Version : how to make more coins?????

wonder
11-22-2011, 05:49 AM
where to earn the most coins???by selling the useless things or what?

Darkfader
11-22-2011, 06:19 AM
Selling useless things is one way to make more gold but it's usually pretty slow way to make lot of gold. Merchanting makes you bigger amount of gold, but it needs some practise.

Redbridge
11-22-2011, 06:20 AM
Take a look at lots of useful guides in my PL Stuff link in my signature.

In short though, money making takes time and there are no shortcuts. Either by taking the time to get to a higher level and selling the more valuable items that drop. Or, by taking the time to learn the pricing trends of certain groups of items and begin trading.

Making Money(a Guide to) (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?32337-A-Guide-to-Making-Money!) (by Whirlzap)
Guide to Becoming a Merchant (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?32250-EVOLT-S-Guide-to-Becoming-a-Merchant) (by EVOLT)
Hunzzz Guide to Merching!!! (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?36183-Hunzzz-Guide-to-Merching!!!) (by Hunzzz)
Hunzzz's Price Checking Guide!!! (MAIN-PAGE) (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?36258-Hunzzz-s-Price-Checking-Guide!!!-(MAIN-PAGE)) (by Hunzzz)
Apollo's Merchanting Guide (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?36226-Apollo-s-Merchanting-Guide) (by Apollo)

Pakax
11-22-2011, 06:46 AM
all has be said above, but just to reemphasize, as Redbridge said: "money making takes time and there are no shortcuts". This is painfully true.

小孩子
11-22-2011, 07:18 AM
all has be said above, but just to reemphasize, as Redbridge said: "money making takes time and there are no shortcuts". This is painfully true.

Painfully true for SOME ;)

Redbridge
11-22-2011, 07:24 AM
Painfully true for SOME ;)

Cheeky....lol.

Didn't it take you a little time to get started, but money does make money though.....

So, once you have money, if you invest wisely you should be able to make money much quicker a easier....

Whirlzap
11-22-2011, 08:24 AM
Well, not entirely true.
Money-making takes MORE time for those who don't do it correctly.
Like, oh, today I'm gonna go spend 10 hours farming for a Doom Weapon! Then I can ignore 5 SSC Drops!
You need to think about your objective for the day, and where you want to farm.
For me, mostly, I farm Frozen Nightmare and Sandstone Caves when I want to solo or I can't find a party for hard dungeons.
I would normally suggest, like JaytB, to farm the highest level dungeon; the drops may be at a lower rate, but the price to claim from sales is very high.

But, to be honest another very good way to make money is to merchant, and Evolt has made a very nice guide on it.
After talking to him a few times, I ended up trying merchanting for myself, and even though I don't do it seriously enough, I make around 10k-15k each day, enough to refill 1000 Mana Pots for farming/grinding.
If you want to merchant in depth, Evolt told me that it's possible to make 400k-600k each day.
That's more than you could ever get from farming, and you just have to go on once a day and relist things.

Redbridge
11-22-2011, 09:08 AM
Well, not entirely true.

Which bit is 'not entirely true'? I'd hate to think I was giving out duff info.....

Skeletonlord
11-22-2011, 11:51 AM
people sell items cheap and buy cheap

Gaunab
11-22-2011, 11:53 AM

So... where's the profit in this system? XD

xxxmikelxxx
11-22-2011, 12:31 PM
You could try Plasma Pyramid or go to Victory Lap and farm from shadows. (remember, shadows do not give xp, only items and gold)

Gaunab
11-22-2011, 12:43 PM
You could try Plasma Pyramid or go to Victory Lap and farm from shadows. (remember, shadows do not give xp, only items and gold)

Since the gold droprate in PP has been lowered it isn't as worthwile as it used to be...
I never knew about shadowfarming, or if it is a good idea... But where do you Farm them in VL?! There are shadows in Crush the Keeper, Shadow prisoners in Captive audience and there are also the shadowcaves. I don't believe any of those is highly lucrative, but I might be mistaken, since I never actually bothered trying those...

Dependent on level, I would rather recommend farming Forest Haven (for pinks, recipes and craftables), Frozen Nightmare or Sandstone caves. And endgame of course! :)

xxxmikelxxx
11-22-2011, 12:57 PM
Oh I see. Well I haven't been to PP in quite awhile but shadows in Victory Lap are at Mynas. The item drops are quite good.

Whirlzap
11-22-2011, 01:30 PM
Shadow farming is slow, and the drops are not fast.
I don't know why people say it's 200k/hr but you can go find out yourself.

xxxmikelxxx
11-22-2011, 01:51 PM
It just depends on the level diversity. If you can manage to get a couple level 60's inside it, the results are good.

Elitephonix
11-22-2011, 03:06 PM
Shadow farming is slow, and the drops are not fast.
I don't know why people say it's 200k/hr but you can go find out yourself.
yES I HAVE heard of that
i tried it for myself and only got like 30k a 1hr and my friend said he made200k(All the drops went to him ;()

Skeletonlord
11-22-2011, 03:13 PM

So... where's the profit in this system? XD

Oh sorry they sell expensive buy cheap