PDA

View Full Version : An idea to perhaps revive Twink Pvp

Rauitri
10-14-2018, 10:43 AM
Since you're releasing lv3 artifacts this Halloween, and hopefully its a Legendarity that has common droprates so everyone could afford, then atleast give it a surprised twist.

Twist is these artifacts will grant a massive damage boost, lets say 70-100? Just to compensate with the immense armor.

These artifacts awakening table will not contain any armor awakes, and it could only be worn by lv3-30 players. Ideally targeted for twinks to use, not for endgame.

Problems is our current gears, very rare, will be rarer once people will try twink. Devs will most probably not support this idea, as they're pushing Pvp to endgame even more.

Solutions are releasing new fresh Pvp gears, a new chest that is opened for plat.

Some people might be anti twink pvp, but I made this thread as I'm having a mental breakdown with only Maus/Esg Pve as maps to play. Like atleast have a fun gamemode by reintroducing twink pvp.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

ancestor
10-14-2018, 11:16 AM
Sorry but bad idea. I for one have spent millions since beginning to now to buy twink gear. This gear is already in cs and is readily available to people who want to twink. Putting out more gear will just devaule what already is there to the niche market.

Gouiwaa9000
10-14-2018, 12:08 PM
There are multiple ways to fix twink pvp but all of them involve massive loss for people that invested in armor awakenings . Honestly i dont understand whats the point of having op gear if you only play against the 5 other players that are still around .

Spheresome
10-14-2018, 12:16 PM
There are multiple ways to fix twink pvp but all of them involve massive loss for people that invested in armor awakenings . Honestly i dont understand whats the point of having op gear if you only play against the 5 other players that are still around .

The proper thing to do would be to have separate modes for players, this way those who want to keep their awakenings and pvp can still have the liberty to do so. That way all the other players who want awakening disaled can have a separate special pvp map.

And I agree what is the point to pvping in a bracket with epensive gear noone else pvps in

Screenshotz
10-14-2018, 12:57 PM
"Some people might be anti twink pvp"

The developers are anti twink pvp so...yeah. The developers want everyone at endgame like you said yet they can't even fix endgame pvp. I wouldn't expect anything to change anytime soon. There is always hope though, which is why I have kept all my twink gear from many years back.

Fyrce
10-14-2018, 01:55 PM
They had a GRN L2 artifact before that was common. I made sure all my twinks got one, at that time.

PsychoNuke
10-16-2018, 08:56 AM
Revieve PVP in general 1st, then we discuss twink xD
There was this Idea that Cinco discussed long back, about having pvp specific gear and a bit of other things that is implemented in PL/DL I belive. Give them sometime, may be after the harcore mode and pve chaos is finished they will work on that. Hopefully by winter things will settle (fingers crossed).

sellall
10-16-2018, 09:54 PM
Just get rid of armor awakening. It's ruined the game in both pvp and pve

Zylx
10-16-2018, 10:04 PM
Just get rid of armor awakening. It's ruined the game in both pvp and pve

How does armor ruin PvE?

sellall
10-16-2018, 10:24 PM
How does armor ruin PvE?

Because survival is no longer an issue