PDA

View Full Version : AO 3 Crafting set, does it stack?

Zeosar
11-22-2011, 09:11 AM
I have crafted warrior helmet and armor for lvl 50, now i am crafting avian bow, will it stack for a bonus? I am assuming that there is some bonus when you have all 3 crafted items.

Shadowie
11-22-2011, 09:32 AM
R u refering to mystery set? Yes there r set bonus for each mystery set. Each set refer to dex, int and str set. However, if u mix the gear, u dun get any bonus.

Gaunab
11-22-2011, 09:37 AM
There is no bonus for str plate/helm+ dex weapon.
Not for mystery, nor for any other set ingame.
It only makes a set with the correct items, that will always be same level and stat (Str/Dex/Int).
Refer to Yanis' threads in the "trader's market" section for exact info about each set.

Zeosar
11-22-2011, 09:46 AM
is mystery sword better then a bow? I already have str mystery helmet and armor i dont want to start everything again, but i wont pay 5 more plat for recipe for sword so i guess that i will have to craft dex set again :(

RedRyder
11-22-2011, 09:50 AM
is mystery sword better then a bow? I already have str mystery helmet and armor i dont want to start everything again, but i wont pay 5 more plat for recipe for sword so i guess that i will have to craft dex set again :(

You're better off finishing the set with the sword to at least get a set bonus. I've done it twice for the int and dex sets, and the set bonus for dex is just better. It lasted me in sewers till I got my 51 raid roach recurve set. I think you're able to do the mystery sets multiple times per character now, but I can assure you that it'll be a huge pain lol. The crafting sets require less running around now than it originally did, but it is extremely tedious. Good luck!