PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legends Advertisement READ!!!

Oldnewzeus
10-15-2018, 03:13 AM
Why does Arcane Legends have no advertisements? Like i think it could be a good way to attract new Players, like smh every Video i watch on youtube iam lookin at an ad from a game, mobile legends or smth like that. Of course its not cheap to advertise a Game on youtube or any other platform, but isnt it worth a try? I feel like there are not rly many Players who are new to the game, most people just came back after a year long break or just creat some Alts.

Would be nice to hear some Ideas below in the comment section, and an opinion from a Dev :)

regards,

Oldnewzeus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spheresome
10-15-2018, 05:53 AM
Because advertisements are obnoxiously expensive

Azerothraven
10-15-2018, 06:10 AM
Most of the money that comes from Plat purchases goes toward server upkeep and the 4 founder salaries. I dont think they perceive it to be profitable investment to advertise since
it cost 1K for 10k views; it might be a bit too much for sts.

Oldnewzeus
10-15-2018, 06:14 AM
Yeah ik that its kinda expensive but there’s sure some way to Advertise the Game, and with Advertisment the Playerbase could be expanded, with that also comes bigger earnings id say. Anyways it would be cool to see somekind of action from the devs to not only keep us playing, but bring other players into the game

regards, Oldnewzeus

Infectivity
10-15-2018, 06:38 AM
We could start printing flyers about AL and sticking them to telephone poles all around. :beguiled:

Azerothraven
10-15-2018, 08:26 AM
We could start printing flyers about AL and sticking them to telephone poles all around. :beguiled:

People won't download unless there is a link lol.

Not gonna lie, I really like the idea of support a creator fortnite has and they are constantly surprising and entertaining both youtbers and views. I think they are making a small investment for the longevity of the game. Sts should do the same.

I remember being inspired so much by sts history with black starter and all of things they went through to get to this point. I think it's great to be a safe place but sts needs innovation and find a new development gap and fill it like back in the day pocket legends time. Maybe u already are with Farming legends. I don't know if this will make sense but hope sts gets it.

Nowadays advertising is pretty important if u ask me. I normally don't browse through App Store anymore and mostly come across games and stuff through ads on YouTube now. And I do check those out if they look interesting

Oldnewzeus
10-15-2018, 08:27 AM

Not gonna lie, I really like the idea of support a creator fortnite has and they are constantly surprising and entertaining both youtbers and views. I think they are making a small investment for the longevity of the game. Sts should do the same.

I remember being inspired so much by sts history with black starter and all of things they went through to get to this point. I think it's great to be a safe place but sts needs innovation and find a new development gap and fill it like back in the day pocket legends time. Maybe u already are with Farming legends. I don't know if this will make sense but hope sts gets it.

Nowadays advertising is pretty important if u ask me. I normally don't browse through App Store anymore and mostly come across games and stuff through ads on YouTube now. And I do check those out if they look interesting

Nailed it

BRYBE
10-15-2018, 09:27 AM
i met AL by doing tapjoy from old gane i play

richiewalz
10-15-2018, 10:24 AM

Nowadays advertising is pretty important if u ask me. I normally don't browse through App Store anymore and mostly come across games and stuff through ads on YouTube now. And I do check those out if they look interestingTotaly 100% agree with on this one. Right on point.

Yes, sts need to do a bit of advertisement to re-promote the game for its longevity sake. Well, they dont have to use direct youtube ad but they can use the service from a known gaming youtuber to help promote the game either by mentioning it on one of his videos or simply make a content of the game which i think its more cheaper than to use youtube ad service.

Another thing, sts could use facebook ad service as well which is quite cheap...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

PatD
10-15-2018, 10:46 AM
IDK but i don't think that would change a lot if they advertise, when i try new games its usually by browsing app store or i will just google for example: best mmo games aps, and Arcane Legends is still there so no worries any new player who seek for a good mmo game will find arcane very easily :)

Tuhguhbuhbuh
10-15-2018, 10:54 AM
Buy STS t-shirts....

You'll be ok

Buff mages!

Nerf Rogues!

Tanks Matter!

AL be back!

Oldnewzeus
10-15-2018, 11:01 AM
Buy STS t-shirts....

You'll be ok

Buff mages!

Nerf Rogues!

Tanks Matter!

AL be back!

Just like idk, the imagination that AL might be gone some Day, Servers offline, after so much Time i invested and Money ofc lol, it hurts brother, it hurts

regards,

Oldnewzeus

Tuhguhbuhbuh
10-15-2018, 11:16 AM
Buy STS t-shirts....

You'll be ok

Buff mages!

Nerf Rogues!

Tanks Matter!

AL be back!

The above are slogans for the STS t-shirts.

Anyway, once I get a million subscribers on my YouTube channel I'll promote ya STS. At the moment I'm like a million subscribers away XD

Azerothraven
10-15-2018, 11:31 AM
Totaly 100% agree with on this one. Right on point.

Yes, sts need to do a bit of advertisement to re-promote the game for its longevity sake. Well, they dont have to use direct youtube ad but they can use the service from a known gaming youtuber to help promote the game either by mentioning it on one of his videos or simply make a content of the game which i think its more cheaper than to use youtube ad service.

Another thing, sts could use facebook ad service as well which is quite cheap...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

yes I agree there are cheaper solutions.

I am gonna critise my own point before by assuming sts is financially stable.

The truth is they really arent. How do I know? Answer: CLASSIFIED

Tsuchii
10-15-2018, 11:49 AM
Buy STS t-shirts....

You'll be ok

Buff mages!

Nerf Rogues!

Tanks Matter!

AL be back!Give Gold Loot Back!
Play your character, don't change it!

Those are best. Sssshh.. [emoji23]

Lenovo P2a42 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Motherless_Child
10-15-2018, 11:54 AM
i met AL by doing tapjoy from old gane i play

Lol..... Yeah...... I downloaded arcane legends when it was advertised while playing Inotia 4....... I was trying to get some kind of game currency which you received for downloading and playing Arcane Legends........

Lol.... I remember I was like: "man, this is gonna suck.... Let's hurry up and get this over with"....... Lol........... Then I played and was like: "wait a minute............ This is kinda good".......... Lol..........

Fyrce
10-15-2018, 03:11 PM
Actually I saw something interesting recently, through a game a youtuber I follow showed.

The developers of that game do ads just for their other games. The games are gated by, basically, energy, which you can either get more of or use more efficiently for 30min. after watching that ad. The end of the ad is a download page for the advertised game. The ad itself is really just doing a simple, very basic like 15 sec play of the beginning of the game.

I thought that was very interesting. You can watch 1 ad I think about once an hour or so.

For STS games, maybe the ad would award a chest or maybe it would be active only during energy events and award like 3 energy? Anyways, a thought.

Kakashis
10-15-2018, 05:16 PM
They should pay some online streamers or popular you tube stars to mention this game.

Kairihearts
10-15-2018, 07:22 PM
If sts did this there best bet is pokimane TBH I'd hate to see AL die mabye if Gary and the others get too old they can pass the game down to there sons would be a great gesture :3 long live AL!

Tuhguhbuhbuh
10-15-2018, 07:28 PM
STS, here's what you could do regarding advertising.....

STS : Would you like to fight hardcore mode ?

Khabib : How much ?

STS : 2 million gold.

Khabib : Send me location.

Kairihearts
10-15-2018, 08:28 PM
Kahbib sucks Mayweather will kick his **** easy no problem anyway....

Zylx
10-16-2018, 10:22 PM
Honestly, commercial advertising today isn't as effective as it's priced to be. Most people today have the attention span of a goldfish. I could see a commercial 10 times a day everyday for 3 months straight and still not realize what the product is, because i zone out advertisements and somehow i feel like I'm not alone.

Oldnewzeus
10-16-2018, 10:25 PM
Honestly, commercial advertising today isn't as effective as it's priced to be. Most people today have the attention span of a goldfish. I could see a commercial 10 times a day everyday for 3 months straight and still not realize what the product is, because i zone out advertisements and somehow i feel like I'm not alone.

Yeah but i mean there are so many other ways to advertise a game, like Azeroth said up there, maybe pay a popular Youtuber to promote the Game by naming it in his Video, or even make a Gameplay Video of it, who doenst like fun mobile games? :) Anyway just dont let Arcane Legends die Spacetime!!!!!!

regards, Oldnewzeus

PsychoNuke
10-16-2018, 10:28 PM

True, and nobody likes/watches youtube ads anymore. Mostly everyone uses adblock nowdays.

shadowronn
10-17-2018, 10:53 PM
Good Marketing can sell any concept, they need to hire some like sterling cooper Draper pryce.
*Hidden reference*