PDA

View Full Version : Some Suggestions!

Whirlzap
11-22-2011, 10:22 AM
First of all, I think if there is only one mage in a party, he/she should get the option to revive himself when dead for a REASONABLE amount of gold.
Sure, it's just one Platinum and you could do an offer, but this COMPLETELY takes away the idea of teamwork. Not every mage can buy elixirs with Platinum and if it's only one mage on the party, and he/she dies, like I have several times, there will be no one to revive the teammates.
I only say this, because this game is supposedly based on teamwork, and balanced classes.
With this said, mages are a vital part of the game and should have this feature implemented for them.

Another suggestion is to have a remake button.
This meaning, the host can remake with the agreement of his team, and instantly teleport his team into the same dungeon, but a new version.

I had a few more suggestions in my mind during grinding, but can't exactly remember them.
I'll edit them in if I can remember.

cajunqueen
11-22-2011, 10:26 AM
I hear ya! It sucks that the teams relies on the mage to use plat for a rev or the mage has to respawn from the entrance and make her way all the way back to the team...at least in pve would be nice to have the ability for the mage to rev herself or maybe use gold instead of plat?

I like the remake button idea! :positive:

CrimsonTider
11-22-2011, 11:24 AM
Nice suggestions Whirlz. And I agree with CQ, the self rev should only apply to pve otherwise mages would have a HUGE advantage in CTF.

Whirlzap
11-24-2011, 01:57 PM
I kinda meant only PvP in the post.

Did not think of such a crazy idea of having it in CTF.
My intention was to counter the idea of elixirs being invincible and no need for revives.
Since there aren't elixirs in PvP(THANKGOD), then I wouldn't think of that.

simnar_
11-24-2011, 02:00 PM
Nice, nice

Walkhardd
11-24-2011, 02:14 PM
2 for 2..like both suggestions whirlz.

Gaunab
11-24-2011, 02:33 PM
I kinda meant only PvP in the post.

I hope you ment PvE..!?

I like both suggestions :) +2!

The remake-button has been suggested several times, I hope STS will maybe start giving it some thought...

Fao
11-25-2011, 07:04 PM
both ideas r great I hope to see they r made! And for wonderful ideas u should get a free vanity item or something!:snowman:

XghostzX
11-25-2011, 09:49 PM
Haa good ideas! Self-revive for PvE not PvP

Whirlzap
11-26-2011, 10:18 AM
Just remembered some stuff I was thinking about earlier.

So basically I usually find myself dying after thinking that using Mana Shield on a mage activates instantly.
In fact, it takes like 2-3 seconds to activate!
I think STS made this like that, so in PvP, mages couldn't activate a shield at the last second and screw up birds/bears.

This interferes with PvE, which I think STS never thought about.
So, the solution is, let some skills that take time to activate, be instantaneous, like Mana Shield in PvE.
I also think Revive should have no cooldown, in PvE, I mean. There has been quite a few occasions where someone misses a Revive and spends the next 7 seconds or so waiting to be able to Revive again.

I also know of other skills in other classes that should have an instantaneous effect, or have no cooldown.
For one example, Taunt should have no cooldown, because bears always need to take the aggro, so they should be able to have complete crowd control powers in PvE.
For birds, most of their attacks are already too powerful to be able to give a zero cooldown, so perhaps implementing some new attacks for them, maybe to replace that useless Meditate Skill would be great.

Ayc2000
11-26-2011, 11:33 AM
But mages can activate shields late to screw up birds and bears in pvp.
But for the rest I agree.

Whirlzap
11-27-2011, 03:22 PM
^No, I mean keep all the current skill settings for right now the same in PvP, but change the settings for in PvE.

Ladyviviane
11-27-2011, 09:21 PM
Just remembered some stuff I was thinking about earlier.

So basically I usually find myself dying after thinking that using Mana Shield on a mage activates instantly.
In fact, it takes like 2-3 seconds to activate!
I think STS made this like that, so in PvP, mages couldn't activate a shield at the last second and screw up birds/bears.

This interferes with PvE, which I think STS never thought about.
So, the solution is, let some skills that take time to activate, be instantaneous, like Mana Shield in PvE.
I also think Revive should have no cooldown, in PvE, I mean. There has been quite a few occasions where someone misses a Revive and spends the next 7 seconds or so waiting to be able to Revive again.

I also know of other skills in other classes that should have an instantaneous effect, or have no cooldown.
For one example, Taunt should have no cooldown, because bears always need to take the aggro, so they should be able to have complete crowd control powers in PvE.
For birds, most of their attacks are already too powerful to be able to give a zero cooldown, so perhaps implementing some new attacks for them, maybe to replace that useless Meditate Skill would be great.

I like ur idea no cold Down ( cd ) time 4 rev/heal very much 👍. I can't count all the times I was standing out there with shield on then waiting after cd . I felt so guilty 2 c half of my team dying n I couldnt do nething but wait . 😱

Skeletonlord
11-28-2011, 02:36 PM
these are great suggestions! some of these could benefit a lot of players