PDA

View Full Version : [DEV REQUESTED!!] Lost 89$ when bought 2000 plat

flashbackflip
11-22-2011, 10:48 AM
Hello Samhayne (i guess you r the one, who will address this problem)

Yesterday i bought 2000 for cash from my android device. I saw a message like 'you will get your plat soon' and relaxed.

Almost 24 hours later - no plat and my cash is withdrawnfrom my bank. Moreover, now i see you disabled option for getting 2000, just left 800 as maximum amount

Could you tell me WDH? And how r we supposed to deal with it?

Thank u in advance. Cincirely

Gluttony
11-22-2011, 10:52 AM
Email support: support(at)spacetimestudios.com replace (at) with @

Side note: Sam may help you with a redirection, but I don't believe that missing plat is his department. Also, maybe you should allow more time than 24 hours; I've never purchased plat so I cannot tell you for sure but it does seem a bit quick to hit the rage icon.

Ellyidol
11-22-2011, 10:53 AM
He could tell you. Not WTF though.

Email support. They'd solve your problem quicker there. Although Sam loves giving these answers, I'm sure he'd tell you to do the same :)

Same thing has happened to me before, got my stuff after awhile. Money moving is usually never final until the bank itself says so.

Ninja'd: I'm sure glut loves these answers too :p

Redbridge
11-22-2011, 10:53 AM
Better still check out their Support Page about this topic. Tells you exactly what info to send them. Good Luck.

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20432838-i-purchased-platinum-but-i-have-not-received-it-yet

The support pages contain the answers to most issues so it's always a good idea to check there first.
http://support.spacetimestudios.com/home

BodMaster
11-22-2011, 10:54 AM
Hi flash,

Not exactly what you want to be hearing right now, but no other way of you getting this information.

Please send a full detailed report to support(at)spacetimestudios.com (at) = @ (Preferably from the email of your account was set up on)

They can discuss 1-2-1 what they can do to help.

Please refrain from calling out a Dev, they are here, and do watch over their forum.

Edit: 4 ninjas :O (Thats a first)

Skeletonlord
11-22-2011, 10:56 AM
Email support. This would be your best bet. They will be able to support this problem

flashbackflip
11-22-2011, 11:00 AM
Thank you guys for fast and clear help!

See ya in the field!

Total respect

PS
Sam, if you r reading this - i'm ok - sending mail to support))

zWeeQo
11-22-2011, 11:05 AM
Dude the samething happened to me i just went to the settings in Pocket legends then to feedback then i backed out and i got my 1600platinum

Flip
11-22-2011, 11:15 AM
Force closing the game or restarting your device will often fix this issue. If it doesn't then support will be happy to help!

cherryking
11-22-2011, 11:29 AM
Don't wretched go to support click on it and summit a request you be fined

Yvonnel
11-22-2011, 12:03 PM
Force closing the game or restarting your device will often fix this issue. If it doesn't then support will be happy to help!

Its the Ninja!!!

Tapatalk'd from my PowerWashed Fascinate

BodMaster
11-23-2011, 05:39 AM
Its the Ninja!!!

He's losing his touch ;)

flashbackflip
11-24-2011, 04:05 PM
The issue was resolved via mail or via resetting device 'coz i did both:)

Thanx again everybody for the clues!

I will keep in mind resetting - it's a good one

May the Force b with ya

Kahlua
11-24-2011, 04:16 PM
This was fixed for me when I bought another $20 worth of plat (bought 800 plat for $50 in PL). Charged my bank account, got a confirmation email...no plat. Waited a day...nothing. Tried it again, but only the $20 plan, reloaded PL...and BOTH plat orders came through at that time :( Meh, whatever.