View Full Version : Preview - Halloween 2018 - "Books of Blood" Return to Carpenters in Old Town!

Cinco
10-16-2018, 05:26 PM
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Books of Blood
The 'Carpenters Bookstore' event returns for Halloween - starting this Thursday and running 'til November 1st!
Talk to Nancy to get the background on Carpenter's bookstore and the treasured Moonshadow Gem that he seeks!
Buy the Glamour item from Nancy to get unlimited access to the bookstore for a period of time.
With the Glamour item active, human victims will not run from you - making your slaughter of the Bookstore patrons easy as sin!
Get the Golden Demon elixir to spawn demons in the bookstore that drop large amounts of gold loot and extra points.
This is an individual player leaderboard event - so rack up as many points as you can before the event ends to get the best prices on event-exclusive items!

New Halloween Masks!
As soon as the event begins, you'll be able to get your hands on the brand new scary 'Nun' deluxe mask from a vendor on the road to Old Town.
Leaderboard tiers (Bronze, Silver and Gold) get access to a vicious urban Ghost cloth mask, a horrifying faceless scarecrow and a deluxe full-head Werewolf mask when the event is over.
Collect 15k points for Bronze, 75k for Silver and 100k for Gold Tier.
Earn a victory tier and talk to the Event Vendor in Sergio's shop starting at 1:30pm on November the 1st.

172157 172159 172160

New Loot!
Search out the new Level 41 and Level 46 Black Moon Amulets (for outrageous blood regeneration and a cool new visual) in the Bookstore.
Loot the new 'golden machete' weapon from boss monsters in the Bookstore.
And see if you can find the super-elusive 'Invisible Ghost' pet.

MrWizardlord
10-16-2018, 05:51 PM
Awesome! I was hoping for some brand new looking vanities this time thanks cinco! But what are the points for each tier cause this is a longer than usual tier event im assuming they will be higher than the usual weekend events?

Aphorism
10-16-2018, 05:51 PM
�� �� �� ����������

Adamizsilly
10-16-2018, 05:55 PM
What are the points for each tier?
Will there by any new vanity this year?
Most importantly!! Will blud mafia and black street sets return?? Would buy plat from your company than pay s**i tons to hose on the game.

Juul
10-16-2018, 05:57 PM
Cinco please make the gold higher like 999mil or unlimited, a lot of the item prices are already over 99mil which is the current max gold and like you said, the Halloween event will have gold too so the prices will be even higher and it leaves less space on auction for good vanity that cannot be posted for 99mil because it would be too cheap.

^^^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaymt09
10-16-2018, 06:33 PM
Also cinco can u please look Into the tux slacks of 5 same legs but 5 different purchases thank you

-VegettoBlue-
10-16-2018, 07:33 PM
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Books of Blood
The 'Carpenters Bookstore' event returns for Halloween - starting this Thursday and running 'til November 1st!
Talk to Nancy to get the background on Carpenter's bookstore and the treasured Moonshadow Gem that he seeks!
Buy the Glamour item from Nancy to get unlimited access to the bookstore for a period of time.
With the Glamour item active, human victims will not run from you - making your slaughter of the Bookstore patrons easy as sin!
Get the Golden Demon elixir to spawn demons in the bookstore that drop large amounts of gold loot and extra points.
This is an individual player leaderboard event - so rack up as many points as you can before the event ends to get the best prices on event-exclusive items!

New Halloween Masks!
As soon as the event begins, you'll be able to get your hands on the brand new scary 'Nun' deluxe mask from a vendor on the road to Old Town.
Leaderboard tiers (Bronze, Silver and Gold) get access to a vicious urban Ghost cloth mask, a horrifying faceless scarecrow and a deluxe full-head Werewolf mask when the event is over.
Earn a victory tier and talk to the Event Vendor in Sergio's shop starting at 1:30pm on November the 1st.

172157 172159 172160

New Loot!
Search out the new Level 41 and Level 46 Black Moon Amulets (for outrageous blood regeneration and a cool new visual) in the Bookstore.
And see if you can find the super-elusive 'Invisible Ghost' pet.This weapon " gold machete " is legendary, relic or elder ?

Enviado de meu SM-J700M usando o Tapatalk

Santosh Elangadi
10-16-2018, 10:16 PM
What are the points for each tier?
Will there by any new vanity this year?
Most importantly!! Will blud mafia and black street sets return?? Would buy plat from your company than pay s**i tons to hose on the game.Yes! Plz bring back the Blud-Mafia Set, Black Street Set, Moonshadow Tunic Set.

Santosh Elangadi
10-16-2018, 10:19 PM
Cinco please make the gold higher like 999mil or unlimited, a lot of the item prices are already over 99mil which is the current max gold and like you said, the Halloween event will have gold too so the prices will be even higher and it leaves less space on auction for good vanity that cannot be posted for 99mil because it would be too cheap.

^^^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkEven Max gold limit raised to 999m. Things the game goes beyond it. What's the point of making Gold Cap higher?

No need. After two-three events, DL market prices will be down as Cinco assured it before!!!

Java
10-16-2018, 10:21 PM
Well done. Cinco and crew! Masks look great!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Keph
10-16-2018, 11:34 PM
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Books of Blood

New Halloween Masks!

New Loot!

+Unbanned Keph

Thank you Cinco

Faazepev
10-16-2018, 11:34 PM
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Books of Blood

New Halloween Masks!

172157 172159 172160

New Loot!
And see if you can find the super-elusive 'Invisible Ghost' pet.

Thanks a lot Cinco for this wonderful surprise
The masks are freakingggg amazing.... The weapon looks too good (Golden Machete) <3
A question though, will we be able to buy (Blud Mafia, Black Street, Toxic Bloodsucker, Moonshadow Sets)?
And a suggestion aswell, As we know that Halloween and Xmas are the biggest event's on DL....
A plat sale would be very nice idea becoz it is Halloween and all of us want those pretty sets :p
So a plat sale would be really needed for us to buy them allll.
Once again.. Thanks a lottttttt for this update Cinco we have been waiting for this :D

tusharreings
10-17-2018, 12:19 AM
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Books of Blood

New Halloween Masks!

172157 172159 172160

New Loot!
And see if you can find the super-elusive 'Invisible Ghost' pet.Nice cinco u r best.
It is my first Halloween in dl and it seems best event of the year so far, so excited and hope those who not farmed in gold event can farm and make gold and have stuff from this event.
Nice drops and good plat vanity .
Thanks cinco #1

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

teuibo
10-17-2018, 02:05 AM
Hi Cinco...thanks for the event!!! How do we Get the Golden Demon elixir to spawn demons ???

Caosashe
10-17-2018, 06:51 AM
Many thanks Cinco and crew!!

Mezderak
10-17-2018, 07:46 AM
"books of blood" we need ash Williams from evil dead and his trusty boomstick **Necronomicon book**

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Russel99
10-17-2018, 09:09 AM

^^^^^^

Yes I agree scammers or scamming people by placing items over max gold, 999mil is a welcome change

Russel99
10-17-2018, 09:12 AM

^^^^^^

Even Max gold limit raised to 999m. Things the game goes beyond it. What's the point of making Gold Cap higher?

No need. After two-three events, DL market prices will be down as Cinco assured it before!!!
Lies prices still haven't went back down

tusharreings
10-17-2018, 09:29 AM
Plz cinco atleast do increase max gold by 100m.
I.e. 200m :))

fl0wryan
10-17-2018, 10:01 AM
Yes I agree scammers or scamming people by placing items over max gold, 999mil is a welcome changeI agree and cinco please add xp in those event

Sent from my PMT5287_4G using Tapatalk

Mezderak
10-17-2018, 12:19 PM
Plz cinco atleast do increase max gold by 100m.
I.e. 200m :))

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalkanother **gold cap bump** I'm sure cinco will find a way to rebalance it other sts games don't have an issue .....

Darkchil
10-17-2018, 04:30 PM
This is a disappointment this is basically no different from the 3 day weekends event we usually have everyone will have the items lame

Santosh Elangadi
10-17-2018, 07:26 PM
Lies prices still haven't went back downWhat lies???

Smokianlord
10-18-2018, 12:16 AM
when the event will start ?? it's already Thursday and the door won't openhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181018/e2ce2ba693a02af7bd4f8e8d36175c6f.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Akidearest
10-18-2018, 12:26 AM
Will the game shut down for maintenance?

Sullimo
10-18-2018, 11:41 AM
https://i.hizliresim.com/Z3GORa.png
cinco new graphic update fat and max gold i think 999m go

Java
10-18-2018, 09:22 PM
Well, I'm officially on the "max gold increase" bandwagon. Why? Safer trades!!! Someone got me today. First scam since I started in 2012. Only a partial payment for an item worth over max gold. I should have went with my gut instinct and followed my own rules of "trust no one" but I didnt. Needless to say, there has to be a better way.

And as a public service...dont trust a character named after a popular form of body art.

And if my devs wanna help me seek my revenge...they will be doing a great service to the DL community as it seems I am not the only victim.

Your humble coffee junkie,
JAVA

-VegettoBlue-
10-18-2018, 09:24 PM
This event drop all legendary weapon? " helix " ?

Seratavia
10-18-2018, 09:52 PM
Hi Cinco, thanks for the event! [emoji173] Just a question, is it necessary that other people can join in on the event map? The previous one halloween event map was solo, and I feel like solo map is better since there are players that kill the boss before other players even get a chance to attack (since they equip elixers). Lastly, often times we enter a map, the players that are present are already fighting the boss, making it impossible for others who just entered to catch up. Eitherway happy halloween and great event! [emoji176]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Seratavia
10-18-2018, 10:00 PM
Well, I'm officially on the "max gold increase" bandwagon. Why? Safer trades!!! Someone got me today. First scam since I started in 2012. Only a partial payment for an item worth over max gold. I should have went with my gut instinct and followed my own rules of "trust no one" but I didnt. Needless to say, there has to be a better way.

And as a public service...dont trust a character named after a popular form of body art.

And if my devs wanna help me seek my revenge...they will be doing a great service to the DL community as it seems I am not the only victim.

JAVA

Sent from my SM-G965U using TapatalkI completely agree with you since I have experience scam from an act similar to that almost a month ago now, and I could also suggest to remove the 4-limit item trade, so that they would be able to place their full offer in

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Santosh Elangadi
10-18-2018, 10:20 PM

JAVA

Great narration! Things will change. I don't know why you you broke your own rules. Huh?

Santosh Elangadi
10-18-2018, 10:22 PM
I completely agree with you since I have experience scam from an act similar to that almost a month ago now, and I could also suggest to remove the 4-limit item trade, so that they would be able to place their full offer in

Sent from my SM-G950F using TapatalkAbsolutely, grat idea!!!

Removing 4 max items on trade window, which can be extended like 8-10. This is required than extending further gold cap

Java
10-18-2018, 10:38 PM
Great narration! Things will change. I don't know why you you broke your own rules. Huh?Well, I wish I knew why I broke them too. It's a cautionary tale for all to learn from...break your own rules, pay the price....trust a stranger, get screwed. It's no wonder why I'm such a cynic. Funny thing he even says...why would I risk my great reputation to scam you? Apparently, I should have took the time to verify that 'great reputation'.

He had great kdr/pvp stats too, so I assumed he wouldn't risk his character to scam some pixels. Boy was I proven wrong.

Cheers all, hope you enjoy the event. Just wanted to let everyone know..be careful. Trust no one.

Your friendly neighborhood bean babe,
JAVA

Santosh Elangadi
10-18-2018, 11:12 PM
Well, I wish I knew why I broke them too. It's a cautionary tale for all to learn from...break your own rules, pay the price....trust a stranger, get screwed. It's no wonder why I'm such a cynic. Funny think he even says...why would I risk my great reputation to scam you? Apparently, I should have took the time to verify that 'great reputation'.

He had great kdr/pvp stats too, so I assumed he wouldn't risk his character to scam some pixels. Boy was I proven wrong.

Cheers all, hope you enjoy the event. Just wanted to let everyone know..be careful. Trust no one.

Your friendly neighborhood bean babe,
JAVA

Sent from my SM-G965U using TapatalkWell. Thanks for your suggestion and don't indulge in those type of acts by breaking your own rules.

Making kdr now a days very easy. I am still wondering you playing since 2012.

Its a nightmare experience and move on!!!
And if possible contact to support@spacetimestudios.com ( with proof)for these type scenarios and for necessary actions.

Java
10-19-2018, 12:49 AM
Well. Thanks for your suggestion and don't indulge in those type of acts by breaking your own rules.

Making kdr now a days very easy. I am still wondering you playing since 2012.

Its a nightmare experience and move on!!!
And if possible contact to support@spacetimestudios.com ( with proof)for these type scenarios and for necessary actions.Yea, off and on since 11/2012...I thought about sending a report to support but honestly, it's my own fault since it was a transaction that wouldn't fit in a single trade window.

Just adding my two cents in on the 'increase max gold' debate.

Happy Halloween, all you guys and ghouls!

Java

themythrise
10-19-2018, 05:43 AM
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Books of Blood

New Halloween Masks!

172157 172159 172160

New Loot!
And see if you can find the super-elusive 'Invisible Ghost' pet.Many players already scored around 50k-100k score points. Apparently, we didn't able to find 'invisible ghost' pet.

Most of the players got The Ghost, The Green ghost.

Is it still drops???

Adamizsilly
10-19-2018, 10:07 AM
Many players already scored around 50k-100k score points. Apparently, we didn't able to find 'invisible ghost' pet.

Most of the players got The Ghost, The Green ghost.

Is it still drops???

the ghost that drops is the original white ghost. Nothing new. They just changed up the words to make it seem like a fancy drop.

Mezderak
10-19-2018, 10:09 AM
is this invisible ghost in the game or it's just that elusive..............unless there's a glitch.......

Adamizsilly
10-19-2018, 10:56 AM
It's out there.

It's very rare.

It cannot be seen... but you will feel its effects.

"Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

So what you are saying is... it really is invisible aka doesn't exist. We can't see the attachment.

Cinco
10-19-2018, 10:59 AM

Oh it exists.

Adamizsilly
10-19-2018, 11:21 AM

Oh it exists.

cool. guess we can spend two weeks farming something now. what does it look like?

Cinco
10-19-2018, 11:23 AM
what does it look like?

It's invisible.

Mellowedout
10-19-2018, 11:24 AM
It's invisible.How is it a pet then if you cant even see it ? ._.

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

jaymt09
10-19-2018, 11:30 AM
How is it a pet then if you cant even see it ? ._.

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

Its effects is gold loot dmg etc.. like if it’s a gem

Nerodevil
10-19-2018, 11:30 AM
It's invisible.

Do something about the darkness on the game, we don't have night vision.
The giant chars are annoying. I didn't realize we had become Titans now. The game was fine before.
Lame event. Where are the last year items?
"I have a big event planned out"
This isn't big. It sucks.

fl0wryan
10-19-2018, 02:31 PM
Ye i agree thos event suck u told some golds but i think i gonna spend for nothing lawl thats ffs this event isnt event its only like cat
Do something about the darkness on the game, we don't have night vision.
The giant chars are annoying. I didn't realize we had become Titans now. The game was fine before.
Lame event. Where are the last year items?
"I have a big event planned out"
This isn't big. It sucks.

Akidearest
10-19-2018, 02:46 PM
Cinco you didn’t give me a hug -_-

Mezderak
10-19-2018, 02:55 PM
now the vendor just pops up instead cinco lol

Cinco
10-19-2018, 02:55 PM
Cinco you didn’t give me a hug -_-

My apologies... /HUG!! :-)

Mezderak
10-19-2018, 03:02 PM
make the vendor spawn less and so we can all try to drop that ghost thank you cinco

Breska
10-21-2018, 05:30 AM
fix the drop does not drop anything and I think it is not the only one that happens

Flacko
10-21-2018, 07:33 AM
Increase drop rate for new pet and gem

Smokianlord
10-21-2018, 07:34 AM
and make old black gems set drop also please.. that will make the event complete

( level 41 & 46 )

Geraxx
10-21-2018, 12:06 PM
the drop rate of the invisible ghost is too low...even after 10hours of farming it still dosent drop. even players with 200k score do not drop too. drop rate is too low considering that its a limited time event...

Santosh Elangadi
10-21-2018, 12:49 PM
the drop rate of the invisible ghost is too low...even after 10hours of farming it still dosent drop. even players with 200k score do not drop too. drop rate is too low considering that its a limited time event...Yeah. Drop rate of new pet and relic gems very low. Resolve it pl.

Smokianlord
10-21-2018, 01:42 PM
please explain cinco what is this crate .. I have seen it many times but can't do anything to ithttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181021/8e093057f6106ce3b90126f8ed110b6e.jpg

fl0wryan
10-21-2018, 01:43 PM
It drop experience LOL
please explain cinco what is this crate .. I have seen it many times but can't do anything to ithttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181021/8e093057f6106ce3b90126f8ed110b6e.jpg

Mezderak
10-21-2018, 01:49 PM
It drop experience LOL

Sent from my PMT5287_4G using Tapatalkwhat is in the mysterious crate

fl0wryan
10-21-2018, 01:51 PM
Its exp like 20k xp u have but when u 46 u cant get
what is in the mysterious crate

tusharreings
10-21-2018, 02:40 PM
Its exp like 20k xp u have but when u 46 u cant get

Sent from my PMT5287_4G using Tapatalk20k exp?? Oml

tusharreings
10-21-2018, 02:42 PM
CINCO INVISIBLE PET IS TOO RARE ,THE #1 WITH 300K+ POINTS NOT DROP THAT PET YET , INCREASE THE DROP RATE PLZ AND ALSO IT SHOULD HAVE SOME EFFECT ATLEAST LIKE FIRESTAR, IT CAN HAVE SOME OTHER COLOR BUFF OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
THANK YOU FOR COOL EVENT :)

themythrise
10-21-2018, 09:40 PM
fix the drop does not drop anything and I think it is not the only one that happensCinco, Jr. carpenter dropping nothing. After killing a boss, Spawn rate of the vendor is too high.

Plz Fix it.

Thanks.

Albatroszz
10-22-2018, 10:46 AM
Hmm...Im thinking this invisible ghost is much like the invisible billions in my bank, invisible Ferrari on my drive & the invisible fireman in...oh nvm ;)

-VegettoBlue-
10-22-2018, 11:06 AM
This pet is very much rare

Santosh Elangadi
10-22-2018, 12:17 PM
Hmm...Im thinking this invisible ghost is much like the invisible billions in my bank, invisible Ferrari on my drive & the invisible fireman in...oh nvm ;)Lol yeah!!! Invisibly invincible xD

Breska
10-22-2018, 02:12 PM
Without a good fall of the event people stop killing.

Flacko
10-22-2018, 02:26 PM
Please increase drop rate for new gem and new pet . Also old black gem set 46 would be nice to farm also

Lastkingzero
10-22-2018, 08:23 PM
Please increase the drop rate for The Invisible Ghost pet i have been farming for 1 day straight and no luck for the pet its really hard to drop that pet. (Thanks for the event)

astro1
10-23-2018, 01:01 AM
Love the track outfits Cinco. Maybe you can add Halloween orange and it's inverse colored outfit, Halloween black with orange stripes. Blue is cool but maybe add the Orange/Black Orange ones closer to the day of Halloween. Bring back blue for international smurf day...lol jk...it's still nice

Dig the nun outfit and the new masks.

-Best

Rangerr
10-23-2018, 04:41 AM
Its really annoying event, we had lot of expectations with this event, as compared to past year events.
But this is kinda weekly event
Go and farm points to hit the gold tier and after event get the supplies from vendor same as weekly events.
The invisible ghost is only one reason for farming. Its unfair.
I really appreciate your bestest work for game but please add some more rare drop to make it challenging. New relic gems almost useles after elders.
Red tracksuit/helix could be superb add to make it interesting af.
Now ppls will cry why helix blah blah.
So here is explaination
Oryuth and grimore also level cap reward but now they r dropping then why not helix.
[emoji3522] peace
Thank You so much for reading

Sent from my Redmi Y1 Lite using Tapatalk

Freezeup
10-23-2018, 07:07 AM
INCREASE THIS DROP RATE! 150k points and nothing. Really, it's kinda ridicolous atm, 100 tracks sets, what should I do with them? Be more fair with your players (and buyers), I expected more for Halloween tbh

themythrise
10-23-2018, 07:12 AM
Its really annoying event, we had lot of expectations with this event, as compared to past year events.
Go and farm points to hit the gold tier and after event get the supplies from vendor same as weekly events.
I really appreciate your bestest work for game but please add some more rare drop to make it challenging. New relic gems almost useles after elders.
So here is explaination
Oryuth and grimore also level cap reward but now they r dropping then why not helix.
[emoji3522] peace

Sent from my Redmi Y1 Lite using TapatalkBcoz rich players will cry again.

fl0wryan
10-23-2018, 07:19 AM
So here is explaination
[emoji3522] peace

Sent from my Redmi Y1 Lite using TapatalkWeekly routine we do same and same per weak its boring asf we farm to waste gold LOL on some vanity i can imagine on myself some vanity. Make dl game not routine ty
_-_

Kusa
10-23-2018, 07:21 AM
Agreed lol
Bcoz rich players will cry again.

Caosashe
10-23-2018, 07:22 AM
INCREASE THIS DROP RATE! 150k points and nothing. Really, it's kinda ridicolous atm, 100 tracks sets, what should I do with them? Be more fair with your players (and buyers), I expected more for Halloween tbh

Please increase drop rate for new gem and new pet . Also old black gem set 46 would be nice to farm also

CINCO INVISIBLE PET IS TOO RARE ,THE #1 WITH 300K+ POINTS NOT DROP THAT PET YET , INCREASE THE DROP RATE PLZ AND ALSO IT SHOULD HAVE SOME EFFECT ATLEAST LIKE FIRESTAR, IT CAN HAVE SOME OTHER COLOR BUFF OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
THANK YOU FOR COOL EVENT :)

On the contrary, Cinco please don't fix drop rate!! It's about time this game to have exclusive and very rare items like Harg kyth hammer used to be few years ago.

And yes, invisible ghost drops, you got one even on auction.

Kusa
10-23-2018, 07:23 AM
Tired of deleting trash drop at zero Price to maintain inventory.. lmao [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Weekly routine we do same and same per weak its boring asf we farm to waste gold LOL on some vanity i can imagine on myself some vanity. Make dl game not routine ty
_-_

Kusa
10-23-2018, 07:32 AM
Like this it's gonna be forgotten not rare.. because no one like to waste 100m+ for 6 atk, 6 def, 6 gold loot .. that's why pet at least should have something blinking effect,,, for example: toon will disappear for 2-3 sec in every 10-15 secs when run around the vampire district. (Disappear effect doesn't work in PvP maps) then everyone really like to farm upto 600k - 800k pts just for one pet.
Its just my thoughts, so no argue
[emoji3522] Peace

On the contrary, Cinco please don't fix drop rate!! It's about time this game to have exclusive and very rare items like Harg kyth hammer used to be few years ago.

And yes, invisible ghost drops, you got one even on auction.

themythrise
10-23-2018, 07:33 AM

And yes, invisible ghost drops, you got one even on auction.Pertaining to this contradiction, yeah! level cap reward- Helix ( when other level cap rewards can be dropped- why not??? Helix) needs to be dropped sacracstically.

themythrise
10-23-2018, 07:38 AM
Like this it's gonna be forgotten not rare.. because no one like to waste 100m+ for 6 atk, 6 def, 6 gold loot .. that's why pet at least should have something blinking effect,,, for example: toon will disappear for 2-3 sec in every 10-15 secs when run around the vampire district. (Disappear effect doesn't work in PvP maps) then everyone really like to farm upto 600k - 800k pts just for one pet.
Its just my thoughts, so no argue
[emoji3522] Peace

Sent from my Redmi Y1 Lite using TapatalkExactly, after you playing whole day in Bookstore. You got tons of tracksuits, wisps, etc... Players already gave up on farming. In this event, many expected morethan the last year.

Still thanks you Cinco and team for their efforts.

Kusa
10-23-2018, 07:38 AM
Pertaining to this contradiction, yeah! level cap reward- Helix ( when other level cap rewards can be dropped- why not??? Helix) needs to be dropped sacracstically.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk[emoji848][emoji23][emoji23][emoji850][emoji850]

Flacko
10-23-2018, 08:49 AM
Why helix lol ? It will stay legendary weapon be no use in pvp or pve yet people still want . We already have gold machete from below and other relics

Smokianlord
10-23-2018, 09:33 AM
soo After reading all comments . I got an idea what we really need!!

- All Level Cap Items As Drops!!

- Dark Helix / Helix for level 46

- Old Black Moon Guardian Gems for level 41/46

- Maybe some gold loot from the humans after killing them ^_^

I really liked those new tracksuits but I didn't expect only tracksuits in Halloween as drops !

Halloween events suppose to be a greater event than all other events

Please cinco look into this

thanka <3

fl0wryan
10-23-2018, 09:36 AM
Ye i agree i have seens only tracksuits.. Add some better vanity like Judgment Axe or Pumpkin man

I really liked those new tracksuits but I didn't expect only tracksuits in Halloween as drops !

thanka <3

Santosh Elangadi
10-23-2018, 10:45 AM

thanka <3

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]🤣[emoji41]

Russel99
10-23-2018, 05:51 PM
Can yall stop asking for helix it's annoying how so many people beg for one item. Maybe y'all should ask for new weapons maybe Cinco might consider that because adding a helix or revamp would tear the community in half xdm

astro1
10-23-2018, 11:53 PM
dear lord. somebody co-sign the black with orange trimmed tracksuit (and orange tracksuit!). it's friggn Halloween.

Don't worry about the drop rate of the ghost bec you'll never notice the difference in stats. it's invisible all the way around

max gold higher now? eh burn. glad I sold all my good gear for <99mil and now everything waaay more than that...weak

pvp got better since last update (yay you can kill brimmers without brim again!)...but hey lets add more regen to uneven out the game play once more. fun times for dl

themythrise
10-24-2018, 12:22 AM
Can yall stop asking for helix it's annoying how so many people beg for one item. Maybe y'all should ask for new weapons maybe Cinco might consider that because adding a helix or revamp would tear the community in half xdmWe all know that helix will come and it will tear you apart. not the DL Community!!!.

We are recommending the new helix weapon for Cinco, but you only cry for its contradiction. New Helix weapon lvl 46/51 needed, the game will rejuvenate to its top end. Damn sure!!!

Cinco, will consider all procs and concs. Though the DL market is controlled by rich players, not STS. That's completely insane.

Santosh Elangadi
10-24-2018, 12:24 AM
Can yall stop asking for helix it's annoying how so many people beg for one item. Maybe y'all should ask for new weapons maybe Cinco might consider that because adding a helix or revamp would tear the community in half xdm

Omg!!! Is it gonna tear the community in half??? This is so annoying that game is controlled by those half but not STS.

Wondering!!!

jaymt09
10-24-2018, 12:24 AM
We all know that helix will come and it will tear you apart. not the DL Community!!!.

We are recommending the new helix weapon for Cinco, but you only cry for its contradiction. New Helix weapon lvl 46/51 needed, the game will rejuvenate to its top end. Damn sure!!!

Cinco, will consider all procs and concs. Though the DL market is controlled by rich players, not STS. That's completely insane.

DL is not controlled by “rich players” want to own a helix? Save up like all of us who have them did.. simple.

Flacko
10-24-2018, 12:35 AM
We all know that helix will come and it will tear you apart. not the DL Community!!!.

Lol of course ask Cinco for free stuff instead of earning it . I believe there is a similar weapon called Etched Slayers if you farm hard enough you can drop the level 46 version instead of beg . :) Yes I agree new weapons nice the rendazu is awesome wish I could buy lol haven't seen it before . Very refreshing to see new items

Tinkerbelldoll
10-24-2018, 03:14 AM
I agree helix should come back a 46 version. It will help the market and stop scammers who keep fake increasing the price of it to scam by making people offer more vanity and gold than trade allows

Santosh Elangadi
10-24-2018, 03:22 AM
DL is not controlled by “rich players” want to own a helix? Save up like all of us who have them did.. simple.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkLol. You don't got helix!!!. Why you acting like you got it. And all know truth. New Helix weapon required. You can make survey or ask in DL. Huh

Smokianlord
10-24-2018, 03:25 AM
Lol. You don't got helix!!!. Why you acting like you got it. And all know truth. New Helix weapon required. You can make survey or ask in DL. HuhHelix is like Gold Metal ..... it costs stupidly high but useless

themythrise
10-24-2018, 03:29 AM
I agree helix should come back a 46 version. It will help the market and stop scammers who keep fake increasing the price of it to scam by making people offer more vanity and gold than trade allowsYeah. Absolutely. Again rising gold cap will further more lead to overpricing. That's allow them to scam easily

themythrise
10-24-2018, 03:31 AM
Helix is like Gold Metal ..... it costs stupidly high but useless

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using TapatalkExactly dude. That's why recommending new helix (recolored) may be worthy weapon. Why it cannot be Elder/ Relic? than legendary with lvl 26.

-VegettoBlue-
10-24-2018, 03:36 AM
Ridicule, one weapon lvl 26 is 1.5billion and powerfull weapon rendazu is 200m

-VegettoBlue-
10-24-2018, 03:38 AM
No is cry why i have 2 helix :) is ridicule :) krieberg helix price ridicule

Russel99
10-24-2018, 06:52 AM
The helix is a item rich people use to show how rich they are because it's expensive and rare. Making a revamp of the helix would just make it another weapon or destroy the prestige that comes with the helix. Also scamming with a helix only happens if u buy it from someone selling over cap which is a bad idea for most items now since the cap is 999mil. Lastly why do y'all want helix so much lmao.

Russel99
10-24-2018, 06:54 AM

Are u suggesting a lvl cap reward?

Breska
10-24-2018, 06:59 AM
do not presume what you do not always have, bragging about what you do not have to make others feel less. I have and do not presume what I have because I do not need to be worshiped for what I have if not for what I am as a person

themythrise
10-24-2018, 07:06 AM
Ridicule, one weapon lvl 26 is 1.5billion and powerfull weapon rendazu is 200m

Enviado de meu SM-J700M usando o TapatalkYeah. That imbalance need to be eliminated. That can be possible by reintroducing like elder/relic recolored helix(it may be also considered for lvl 51 cap). It's all upto them.

themythrise
10-24-2018, 07:08 AM
Are u suggesting a lvl cap reward?Yes! That's the suggestion and solution.

Kusa
10-24-2018, 08:20 AM
Cinco are you thinking to introduce new level cap, it will be cool update.
But before doing that, please think something about level 46 character bound gems and weapon too.
Because we have already inventory issue.
Thanks for your hard work.
[emoji3522] Peace

Flacko
10-24-2018, 09:23 AM
Cinco are you thinking to introduce new level cap, it will be cool update.
But before doing that, please think something about level 46 character bound gems and weapon too.
Because we have already inventory issue.
Thanks for your hard work.
[emoji3522] Peace

Yes agree also there is stash problem increase in stash space would be very helpful to many of us :) As for helix argument, you could make argument that many weapons are of no use as they are always updated for example the elder relics seem to dominate pvp rather than any orange relics . It seems people want helix for hype and for those who don't have are spiteful . It may be overprice -- simply don't buy I don't own and see no reason to assume people are greedy because they own . If they do not wish to sell then do not bother them and the price is high yes but what isn't lol . I see many set own prices for their items they want sell but helix is issue here ? Lol

Russel99
10-24-2018, 06:52 PM
Yes! That's the suggestion and solution.

Are u crazy make revamp helix a lvl cap reward is stupid do you no how many people will farm it lmao it will be worthless in three days and by farm i mean creating a bunch of alts.

-VegettoBlue-
10-24-2018, 08:13 PM
I have two helix and i no show problem this

astro1
10-25-2018, 04:32 AM
helix is cool but let it be something that people have to hustle up and creatively trade to obtain. introduce new equally cool but different content for future level caps (no more off gold brown gargoyle pets or flying books). let new players be rewarded for their loyalty, let old players have their continued status for loyalty since the beginning, and let the rarity of the helix be incentive for others to keep playing and grinding to get that rare fruit. Shoot i'd trade my helix now for 50billion trillion gazillion gold (or whatever the ridiculous gold cap is now).

tusharreings
10-25-2018, 08:16 AM
Exactly, after you playing whole day in Bookstore. You got tons of tracksuits, wisps, etc... Players already gave up on farming. In this event, many expected morethan the last year.

Still thanks you Cinco and team for their efforts.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using TapatalkWhy not firestar and all other stuff start dropping?
Lol

Smokianlord
10-25-2018, 08:19 AM
Helix is a free item since it was rewarded for leveling up in the past but now we have to pay for free items :) so why not make it drop ?? it's not free since we are working hard for it

people bragging about free items

tusharreings
10-27-2018, 01:46 AM
Helix is a free item since it was rewarded for leveling up in the past but now we have to pay for free items :) so why not make it drop ?? it's not free since we are working hard for it

people bragging about free items

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using TapatalkWhat for those who used 1100m + vanity to buy it??
700 plat vanity n weapons and 1100m for helix n u want it to drop?
What those ppl will do who spend a lot gold n vanity to buy this.
Useless idea of bringing helix back, may be similar but not helix ofc.
Ppl whi have it after using huge gold n vanity ,u want it to drop n make those ppl poor?

tusharreings
10-27-2018, 01:55 AM
AND OFCOURSE MANY PEOPLE HAVE HELIX AND FIRESTAR WHICH IS GOOD AND ITS BEST THAT THERE IS SOMETHING WHICH COSTS A LOT AND EVERYONE SAVE GOLD N OTHER STUFF TO BUY THOSE ITEMS.
THERE SHOULD BE SOME RARE STUFF IN DARK LEGENDS OR ANY GAME TO MAKE IT BETTER.
THINK IF EVERYONE HAVE HELIX THEN IT WILL BE USELESS (NOT USEFUL IN PVP + PVE + common)
Helix or any other rare stuff drop is a bad idea.

Smokianlord
10-27-2018, 02:28 AM
What for those who used 1100m + vanity to buy it??
700 plat vanity n weapons and 1100m for helix n u want it to drop?
What those ppl will do who spend a lot gold n vanity to buy this.
Useless idea of bringing helix back, may be similar but not helix ofc.
Ppl whi have it after using huge gold n vanity ,u want it to drop n make those ppl poor?

Sent from my SM-G955F using TapatalkLoL i didn't mean to helix back just a relcoloured version

tusharreings
10-27-2018, 02:32 AM
LoL i didn't mean to helix back just a relcoloured version

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using TapatalkYes friend i mentioned that " something like that but not helix".
That's my point
Have a good day

Smokianlord
10-27-2018, 02:37 AM
Yes friend i mentioned that " something like that but not helix".
That's my point
Have a good day

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalkand useful in PvP we need something like that :v only reason I don't buy helix because it's stupidly rare and useless for PvP or PvE

iunar
10-27-2018, 06:48 AM
and useful in PvP we need something like that :v only reason I don't buy helix because it's stupidly rare and useless for PvP or PvE

lmfaooo y'all still asking for a new helix huh

Don't buy clothes or old gems/weps then they're useless for pvp and pve ? Your arguments dumb, stop asking for remade stuff it's getting boring we need new items

jaymt09
10-27-2018, 10:22 AM
Lol. You don't got helix!!!. Why you acting like you got it. And all know truth. New Helix weapon required. You can make survey or ask in DL. Huh

So u know who I am? I am kingjedi I do own helix lmao

astro1
10-27-2018, 08:51 PM
LoL i didn't mean to helix back just a relcoloured version

Why recolor when new even better content can be created??? Everything in the game has electricity or gold effects on it now....design something NEW. The latest weapons were of completely novel design and stats (EXCELLENT!!). Add a new insanely beefed up weapon/pet/outfit that has some new unique elemental, particle, smoke, new mystic flame looking effect. Let everyone have a chance to rank up and earn this new item and never reintroduce it so even newer players can say 'damn..i want that weapon" and stay in the game to hustle for it...and gives them incentive to stay in game and wait for the next level cap so they have a chance at the next commemorative level cap item.

Be angry or not at people who want to keep their helix as something that represents that they've been in game for awhile, but don't limit our content to recolorings of old items when new equally cool but different stuff can be the envy of the next generation of new players.

Flacko
10-28-2018, 03:38 AM
Why recolor when new even better content can be created??? Everything in the game has electricity or gold effects on it now....design something NEW. The latest weapons were of completely novel design and stats (EXCELLENT!!). Add a new insanely beefed up weapon/pet/outfit that has some new unique elemental, particle, smoke, new mystic flame looking effect. Let everyone have a chance to rank up and earn this new item and never reintroduce it so even newer players can say 'damn..i want that weapon" and stay in the game to hustle for it...and gives them incentive to stay in game and wait for the next level cap so they have a chance at the next commemorative level cap item.

Be angry or not at people who want to keep their helix as something that represents that they've been in game for awhile, but don't limit our content to recolorings of old items when new equally cool but different stuff can be the envy of the next generation of new players.

I agree , The invisible pet has worked well with only few people dropping and it being very high price and it still rare . Maybe if future events there is drop rare than relics it work well to bring new items and to stop all these people on a mission to take down helix ! Lol :)

fl0wryan
10-28-2018, 10:21 AM

Oh it exists.2018 Christmas '_' Give Us Last One Gold Event ####
1. New Level Cap
2.Gold Event w/Krampus (2017 event)
3.Reward: Helix (51 lvl pvp weapon Last Of Elders)
4.New Opponenty in PVE
5.Exclusive XMas drops:
Cold/North Set
Bloody Santa Set(recolored blue++)
Dark Crusader Set(available)
Loot & Search For Exclusive Blue Fire Star (surprise extremely rare)
sorry if someone have something versus this event its only my plan if you dont like just dont spam please!!!
Love You Cinco [emoji173][emoji123][emoji177]

themythrise
10-29-2018, 05:26 AM
So u know who I am? I am kingjedi I do own helix lmao

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWhat a noob!!! Lol

themythrise
10-29-2018, 05:28 AM
2018 Christmas '_' Give Us Last One Gold Event ####
1. New Level Cap
2.Gold Event w/Krampus (2017 event)
3.Reward: Helix (51 lvl pvp weapon Last Of Elders)
4.New Opponenty in PVE
5.Exclusive XMas drops:
Cold/North Set
Bloody Santa Set(recolored blue++)
Dark Crusader Set(available)
Loot & Search For Exclusive Blue Fire Star (surprise extremely rare)
sorry if someone have something versus this event its only my plan if you dont like just dont spam please!!!
Love You Cinco [emoji173][emoji123][emoji177]

Sent from my PMT5287_4G using TapatalkAll hail! Cheers x3

Sullimo
11-01-2018, 01:43 PM
cinco that how event BIG HALLOWEN BUT JUST HAT'S and very bad hat's i am sorry

Kusa
11-01-2018, 01:55 PM
Great job Cinco!!! Well played but it's not April fool. [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Kusa
11-01-2018, 02:01 PM
I hope, it will be fun...[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181101/cfdd35eb1e293e6ca56d03a8416b8461.jpg

Nerodevil
11-01-2018, 06:37 PM
Thanks for not increasing the drop rate of the invisible ghost pet. Now I can't wait to scam someone. Stupid people on game will price it for 1B so thanks so much. You guys encourage me to scam.
What's next. A black version of my wolf mask. ****ty event.

jhano_rm
11-01-2018, 07:47 PM
Is this big event? where is the reward on being top? It's all abt waste of time and energy. Atleast give some reward our hardwork. I got 1m points without getting the invisible pet. I was so tired and drain just to maintain top 1st. And it's awful when the event ends with nothing.

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

Santosh Elangadi
11-01-2018, 11:31 PM
Is this big event? where is the reward on being top? It's all abt waste of time and energy. Atleast give some reward our hardwork. I got 1m points without getting the invisible pet. I was so tired and drain just to maintain top 1st. And it's awful when the event ends with nothing.

Sent from my vivo 1723 using TapatalkCinco, I am sorry to say this. The halloween event didn't meet the expectations of the DL players. The rewards of the event very ugly ones(only mask). Atleast give us nun's pet as reward item.

All these new masks(The Revanent, The Harvester, The Wolf) are in hat section. Kindly move them to mask (i.e goggle) section.

The farming in Halloween event is fun and got farmed for nothing x3

Flacko
11-02-2018, 03:10 AM
Maximum stash need update to 500 :)

Santosh Elangadi
11-02-2018, 03:36 AM
Maximum stash need update to 500 :)And ofcourse inventory from 500 to 1000.

Smokianlord
11-02-2018, 03:38 AM
And ofcourse inventory from 500 to 1000.cinco this ^

themythrise
11-02-2018, 03:42 AM
I hope, it will be fun...[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181101/cfdd35eb1e293e6ca56d03a8416b8461.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Y1 Lite using TapatalkYeah! Ancients of Underworld - epic one unlocks all the Ancients (old) unrevealed, unexisted items <(*-*)>[emoji41][emoji6][emoji39]

Am I right??? Wondering! LOL

Russel99
11-02-2018, 06:15 AM
thanks for not increasing the drop rate of the invisible ghost pet. Now i can't wait to scam someone. Stupid people on game will price it for 1b so thanks so much. You guys encourage me to scam.
What's next. A black version of my wolf mask. ****ty event.
r.i.p r.i.p r.i.p r.i.p

IAMG
11-02-2018, 08:07 AM
#freekeph ;)

fl0wryan
11-02-2018, 11:14 AM
#freekeph
#freekeph ;)

tusharreings
11-02-2018, 12:52 PM
Lol ppl farm too much n not got the invisible pet.
My score was 123456 n i got 2 pets ;)

Smokianlord
11-02-2018, 12:55 PM
Lol ppl farm too much n not got the invisible pet.
My score was 123456 n i got 2 pets ;)

Sent from my SM-G955F using TapatalkMy score was 300k almost but dropped only 7 gems and no pet :/

shecries
11-02-2018, 01:14 PM
#freekeph [emoji106]

Mezderak
11-02-2018, 01:18 PM
kriegberg will return (STRONGER)he's not dead yet..........hence ancient world.....
Yeah! Ancients of Underworld - epic one unlocks all the Ancients (old) unrevealed, unexisted items <(*-*)>[emoji41][emoji6][emoji39]

Am I right??? Wondering! LOL

Kusa
11-02-2018, 09:15 PM
My score almost zero, still I got gem and all tracksuit lol
My score was 300k almost but dropped only 7 gems and no pet :/

fl0wryan
11-02-2018, 09:16 PM
Only 7 gems XS I Dropped 0 xd
My score almost zero, still I got gem and all tracksuit lol

jhano_rm
11-03-2018, 01:33 AM
My score was 1m I'm jync! And no pet! What a joke!
My score was 300k almost but dropped only 7 gems and no pet :/

tusharreings
11-03-2018, 07:54 AM
THE INVISIBLE PET SHOULD HAVE SOME EFFECT LIKE FIRESTAR IT SHOULD HAVE SOME GREEN BUFF OR SIMILAR TO THAT, OTHERWISE WHAT IS USE OF IT??
TOO RARE N HARD TO DROP N INCREASE 6 ATK N 6 DEFENSE 21 HEALTH WHICH IS INCOMPARABLE TO THE FORGE LIKE 35 DAMAGE ON WEAPON.

EITHER SOME EFFECT OR SOME INCREASE IN STATS LIKE 15 ATK N DEFENSE AND SOME DAMAGE TOO.

TOO RARE PET SHOULD HAVE SOME EFFECT.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Flacko
11-03-2018, 09:59 AM
THE INVISIBLE PET SHOULD HAVE SOME EFFECT LIKE FIRESTAR IT SHOULD HAVE SOME GREEN BUFF OR SIMILAR TO THAT, OTHERWISE WHAT IS USE OF IT??
TOO RARE N HARD TO DROP N INCREASE 6 ATK N 6 DEFENSE 21 HEALTH WHICH IS INCOMPARABLE TO THE FORGE LIKE 35 DAMAGE ON WEAPON.

EITHER SOME EFFECT OR SOME INCREASE IN STATS LIKE 15 ATK N DEFENSE AND SOME DAMAGE TOO.

New invisible pet anger rich people who like to show off xD

astro1
11-03-2018, 03:58 PM
Hi Cinco,

Just got the harvester mask and noticed that there was no glowing red hand effect when you equip it. Tried it in combination with the Nosferatu outfit (like the vampire selling the elixirs during the event) and still no effect. Is this hand glow/particle effect supposed to come with the mask and if not can you please put it on?

Thanks

Smokianlord
11-03-2018, 03:59 PM
Hi Cinco,

Just got the harvester mask and noticed that there was no glowing red hand effect when you equip it. Tried it in combination with the Nosferatu outfit (like the vampire selling the elixirs during the event) and still no effect. Is this hand glow/particle effect supposed to come with the mask and if not can you please put it on?

Thanksit's just a npc effect ... when there was 1v1 event ... the npc Infront of the entrance had this effect too

Keph
11-03-2018, 04:25 PM
@Cinco - - - -
#freekeph ;)
#freekeph

#freekeph [emoji106]

tusharreings
11-03-2018, 07:12 PM
@Cinco - - - -Lmao never gonna happen ,scam cheat n trash talk more n enjoy ur life ;""")

tusharreings
11-04-2018, 01:42 AM
XD KINDA;)
New invisible pet anger rich people who like to show off xD

Flacko
11-04-2018, 07:14 AM
I have watch auction I see topper of death go from 250m to 800m crazy price ! We need gold event nothing stop people put whatever price they want .. At least people havemore gold especially for people tht missed . Gold farm not enough match new prices .. Cinco consider plz !! :)

fl0wryan
11-04-2018, 08:07 AM
Ye i missed everything i want elders for pvp because elders are most op iitems in pvp
I have watch auction I see topper of death go from 250m to 800m crazy price ! We need gold event nothing stop people put whatever price they want .. At least people havemore gold especially for people tht missed . Gold farm not enough match new prices .. Cinco consider plz !! :)

Keph
11-04-2018, 10:14 AM
Lmao never gonna happen ,scam cheat n trash talk more n enjoy ur life ;""")

Sent from my SM-G955F using TapatalkReminder of 10-5 9-5 10-4
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181104/bec9abbacf52ceae5fa21f47ab6d865f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181104/431d78d1a6654ffe1726c6d1950cdfed.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181104/9e9cab9775005040d94175df1e9e9fb0.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181104/bc5cf1d4f8505c49fcb2eaf70d637336.jpg

Arcanite
11-04-2018, 10:18 AM
.Reminder of 10-5 9-5 10-4
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181104/bec9abbacf52ceae5fa21f47ab6d865f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181104/431d78d1a6654ffe1726c6d1950cdfed.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181104/9e9cab9775005040d94175df1e9e9fb0.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181104/bc5cf1d4f8505c49fcb2eaf70d637336.jpgLol

tusharreings
11-04-2018, 10:41 AM
.Reminder of 10-5 9-5 10-4
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181104/bec9abbacf52ceae5fa21f47ab6d865f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181104/431d78d1a6654ffe1726c6d1950cdfed.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181104/9e9cab9775005040d94175df1e9e9fb0.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181104/bc5cf1d4f8505c49fcb2eaf70d637336.jpgLol where is event score??
When only we vs n u rage 6-4 ,6-3??
Nvm who is keph??
Is he exist in game??...never seen that toon ??
Just heard that he scammer who do illegal things too ;)

Russel99
11-04-2018, 11:16 AM
@Cinco - - - -
Lmao i don't remember you

Keph
11-04-2018, 11:22 AM
Lmao i don't remember youNow you remember ?
Soon I post screenshot of Keph vs Russel99 25-2 1vs1https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181104/610133cb8dbc97eecc1fb08054a5a2f7.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181104/a28591fe67cec7c5304fa8e791814a6c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181104/23b1277571c95b11c8a438a76adb6559.jpg

Cinco
11-04-2018, 01:23 PM

...lost me with the all caps.

fl0wryan
11-04-2018, 01:29 PM
Cinco many peoples spam your name cuz this event relly suck idc what will be next game is game im happy with ya

Keph
11-04-2018, 01:30 PM
You did good on this event Cinco however by increasing the gold limit you've made it to where now returning Gold loot events are necessary

Also increase the amount of gold from allies

Flacko
11-04-2018, 01:56 PM
You did good on this event Cinco however by increasing the gold limit you've made it to where now returning Gold loot events are necessary

Also increase the amount of gold from allies

Yes ,, or make maximum gold 99m again -- it force people to low price and no gold event needed . :)

Arcanite
11-04-2018, 01:58 PM
Yes ,, or make maximum gold 99m again -- it force people to low price and no gold event needed . :)Zzzhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181104/08f47dafae0198ee6492ff08ad74695c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181104/f06421090ecc2483503eec6d90fcf811.jpg

Russel99
11-04-2018, 05:23 PM
Now you remember ?
Soon I post screenshot of Keph vs Russel99 25-2 1vs1https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181104/610133cb8dbc97eecc1fb08054a5a2f7.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181104/a28591fe67cec7c5304fa8e791814a6c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181104/23b1277571c95b11c8a438a76adb6559.jpg
I never fought you before lmao.

Russel99
11-04-2018, 05:26 PM
Zzzhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181104/08f47dafae0198ee6492ff08ad74695c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181104/f06421090ecc2483503eec6d90fcf811.jpg

R.I.P Auction you will be missed xd.

Arcanite
11-04-2018, 07:06 PM
Nop, why best intens are of event

tusharreings
11-05-2018, 02:31 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIn short it will be good if the pet have some visible effect.
Thank you

Flacko
11-05-2018, 03:06 AM
R.I.P Auction you will be missed xd.

Auction is already broken dear .

Smokianlord
11-05-2018, 03:25 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkcinco .... please think about increasing max inventory and stash :/ I have 42 auction slots but Can't get rid of my items that easily https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181105/416bcaf57efccfbdebf96bc52c5975e3.jpg

Smokianlord
11-05-2018, 03:28 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkhelp please :/https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181105/e360dfccdde4e0a0d1fbad9263d2b076.jpg

Flacko
11-05-2018, 05:48 AM
Cn we see new range weapon not melee they old need new weapon to counter

themythrise
11-05-2018, 06:34 AM
cinco .... please think about increasing max inventory and stash :/ I have 42 auction slots but Can't get rid of my items that easily https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181105/416bcaf57efccfbdebf96bc52c5975e3.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using TapatalkLol you have more option to delete, give, trade than only auctioning all your farmed stuffs on auction slots.

Everyone knows DL got more stuffs and gold dropped in events than DL players and lagging in community expansion.

Kusa
11-05-2018, 08:02 AM
Pet should remain as it is to define name of it . "Invisible" .... Stats should be increase but not now because event is over. A lot of ppls give up because this pet doesn't have any effect or good stats advantage, now if you add all of this, it will be cheating on those.

Mssandylove
11-05-2018, 11:00 AM
Cinco, can we know what will be the rewards for Ancient of the underworld event?

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

tusharreings
11-11-2018, 02:26 AM
Cinco, can we know what will be the rewards for Ancient of the underworld event?

Sent from my Redmi 4X using TapatalkAlso when is the event?

Sullimo
11-11-2018, 05:09 AM
all people's bored now no have Event :(

Sullimo
11-11-2018, 06:16 AM
https://i.hizliresim.com/P142yb.png

We wait eventtt whereee

Branko
11-12-2018, 11:54 AM
What is racism? Do you even know what racism is? Inform yourself before u start spamming us on forum...

fl0wryan
11-12-2018, 01:55 PM
Sullimo fanous cuz shes satall
https://i.hizliresim.com/alJv74.jpg

cinco help please he is racism Thank you.

Jync
11-15-2018, 02:14 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHi cinco. Notice me :)

Arcanite
11-15-2018, 10:11 AM
No more event in Dl ?

Evildantee
11-17-2018, 10:41 AM
Cinco please bring back some old vanities like the glassmask (black ,blue and royal) for the event as drops because the auction prices are just insane...also add new elder gems and weapons as reward so that returning players like myself that don't have can be able to pvp since pvp these days is about having elder gear not just build..I will be happy if you read this and implement it😀

Arcanite
11-29-2018, 01:26 PM
Cinco add one title red for blood armor :/ pls