PDA

View Full Version : Cinco killed the game

bomberdog157
10-17-2018, 11:10 AM
I've been in the game for 7 years, my dream was to have the things that Americans have (dl shield, dev, squid, arb) and finally I got it after 7 years I got it, today CINCO announces that dl shield will return, CINCO you destroyed the dream of many players, I ask you, was that fair? what will be the goal for new players? to know that once you realize your dream you will lose the achievement? my displeasure with the game, I hope CINCO, review it!

Charles_Shadwick
10-17-2018, 11:16 AM
I've been in the game for 7 years, my dream was to have the things that Americans have (dl shield, dev, squid, arb) and finally I got it after 7 years I got it, today CINCO announces that dl shield will return, CINCO you destroyed the dream of many players, I ask you, was that fair? what will be the goal for new players? to know that once you realize your dream you will lose the achievement? my displeasure with the game, I hope CINCO, review it!What does being American have to do with that?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Nofox
10-17-2018, 11:21 AM
I've been in the game for 7 years, my dream was to have the things that Americans have (dl shield, dev, squid, arb) and finally I got it after 7 years I got it, today CINCO announces that dl shield will return, CINCO you destroyed the dream of many players, I ask you, was that fair? what will be the goal for new players? to know that once you realize your dream you will lose the achievement? my displeasure with the game, I hope CINCO, review it!Idk how dl shield will kill the game. That piece of trash can't be sold. Yeah it sucks for those who spent credits on the game. But I'm certain the shield would cost more Plat than it did before if anything.

bomberdog157
10-17-2018, 11:41 AM
charles I mean that for us Brazilians play is almost impossible to buy so expensive that it costs in Brazil, so all Brazilians tend to be harder to get things in the game

Charles_Shadwick
10-17-2018, 11:48 AM
charles I mean that for us Brazilians play is almost impossible to buy so expensive that it costs in Brazil, so all Brazilians tend to be harder to get things in the gameThere is an equal value for it if im not mistaken lmao, it may not look equal but the rate is pretty much the same

Anireuca
10-17-2018, 11:52 AM
I don't see the problem

Charles_Shadwick
10-17-2018, 11:56 AM
Neither do I. I have all the vanities, i wouldn't mind getting new ones or some returning.
I don't see the problem

bomberdog157
10-17-2018, 12:11 PM
if the game was made just to get money with plat, and better to remove the game from Brazil's PLAY STORE !!!

Anireuca
10-17-2018, 12:57 PM
if the game was made just to get money with plat, and better to remove the game from Brazil's PLAY STORE !!!

Actually all this vanities can be aquired with gold... an easy game currency to farm or merch

bomberdog157
10-17-2018, 01:15 PM
yes what I mean, and that many fought to get rare things in the game, I do not think it's fair to go back rare item, what moves the game are the goals of each player, some aim to have arb helmet, if everyone has it, what will be of the game ? What will be the new motivation?

Nofox
10-17-2018, 01:37 PM
yes what I mean, and that many fought to get rare things in the game, I do not think it's fair to go back rare item, what moves the game are the goals of each player, some aim to have arb helmet, if everyone has it, what will be of the game ? What will be the new motivation?New motivation is to obtain all vanities. Cuz I know for sure that you don't have every vanity in this game.

Charles_Shadwick
10-17-2018, 01:37 PM
New motivation is to obtain all vanities. Cuz I know for sure that you don't have every vanity in this game.Facts!

Dragonsalt
10-17-2018, 01:50 PM
I think bomber is just trying to say that he wants a new item added to star legends that maybe has the same drop mechanic (percent chance to drop) as squid and other expensive vanity before. He wants this in order to give new motivation to merch to the new top item.

Biesenx
10-17-2018, 03:12 PM
The game was already killed when mods came out. There aren't more than 70 players a month. Just move on lmao to a good mmo

Cinco
10-17-2018, 03:19 PM
Destroyed. Again.