PDA

View Full Version : Vampire wings won stash... :(

Zeubermensch
11-22-2011, 01:57 PM
Okay, so first and foremost, I was very upset and shocked to find out I couldn't stay my vampire wings!! I shelled out 10 platinum for some wings I was hoping to put on my bear... Little did I know, my Mage will be stuck with then forever.. :(
If you guys could please fix this, I would really appreciate it! Because for something like that, which is 10 platinum, should be stash-able. please and thank you! :D

KingFu
11-22-2011, 02:09 PM
Already posted about it here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?42684-Bat-wings-unstashable). But I agree:)

bronislav84
11-22-2011, 02:29 PM
Green party hat and Little Luck also don't stash. What's up with that?

Yea I'm slow to find this out. Used to keep all vanities on my character then decided not to.

Onaraasider
11-22-2011, 03:37 PM
aoa party hat(large and big) didnt stash either, i think they r changing some stuff up

KingFu
11-22-2011, 04:21 PM
Not allowing them to be stashed was originally added to prevent "farming" them, but if they're no longer availale, idk wy they're still unstashable.

Zeubermensch
11-23-2011, 03:04 AM
How can you farm Platinum gear? You paid for it.. Shouldn't we be able to do as we please with it? Its not like I'm wanting to sell my cool platinum gear to some nub for a zillion gold.. ;)

KingFu
11-23-2011, 03:07 AM
How can you farm Platinum gear? You paid for it.. Shouldn't we be able to do as we please with it? Its not like I'm wanting to sell my cool platinum gear to some nub for a zillion gold.. ;)

The platinum bought helms like big luck, and big love can be stashed. I was referring to the smaller helms in which the larger one's granted to those who waved during the event (Big luck granted Little luck, Big love granted Little love, etc). Before, with antennas, people would wave, get antennas, then go to stash, stash em, and go back and get another. Making them unstashable prevented that:)

Rizyray
11-23-2011, 03:15 AM
I agree.. I have alot of platinum items that I pass around my three toons.. I think if im paying real money, I should be able to do what I want with it (in my own account). But oh well.. I have two now. :)

Jsaieagle
11-23-2011, 03:53 AM
Hope dev will change it

Gluttony
11-23-2011, 04:15 AM
I agree.. I have alot of platinum items that I pass around my three toons.. I think if im paying real money, I should be able to do what I want with it (in my own account). But oh well.. I have two now. :)

Reasoning like that may be what the devs are hoping for, if it's not a mistake, it's mos def a trick to get players to buy multiple of the same vanity item. Probably the idea behind the class specific vanity, one for each toon.

Samhayne
11-23-2011, 04:24 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll bring the stashing issue up with the team. No guarantees that they will be changed, but you can rest assured that we're aware of it.