PDA

View Full Version : 2018-10-18 Content Update (260068)

TzatOps
10-18-2018, 12:32 PM
+ The Carpenter's Bookstore event returns to Old Town for Halloween!
+ Score points by defeating Bookstore bosses and climb the event leaderboard.
+ Loot the new golden Machete weapon and the elusive Blackmoon Amulet!
+ Earn Bronze, Silver or Gold tier to access the brand new 2018 deluxe vanity masks from the event vendor.
+ This event is scheduled to run from 1:30pm October 18th until 1:30pm November 1st.
+ Bonus vendor: The Nun! Get your hands on this exclusive 2018 Halloween vanity item set (with special particle effects)!
+ PLUS! Platinum is on sale this weekend!

Hallowickedz
10-18-2018, 12:39 PM
Error on yellow tracksuit pants they are now full teal plz fix

Sullimo
10-18-2018, 12:41 PM
xD male characters black tracksuit leg bug helpp

Cinco
10-18-2018, 01:18 PM
Reports indicate ALL the tracksuit legs are showing a weird empty texture. We'll fix it ;-)

Cinco
10-18-2018, 01:49 PM
These items have been fixed. If you patch the game (log out, close the app and lock back in again) you will see the correct colors for all the male tracksuit gear. Thanks!

Froststorm
10-18-2018, 02:06 PM
Hay cinco everything in old town is dark and i can't see 2 feet ahead of me plz fix and thinks

Darkchil
10-18-2018, 02:27 PM
Making the event two weeks long just to receive three masks seems like a waste of alot of time

doomdoomdoom
10-18-2018, 03:22 PM
Thanks for the event! At the risk of sounding anti-social...any chance you could offer a solo map option for 5k gold entrance fee?

Also, how many points to reach each tier? (Sorry if you posted it and I missed it)

doomdoomdoom
10-18-2018, 03:24 PM
Also, how many points needed for each tier? (Sorry if you posted that somewhere and I missed it)

Russel99
10-18-2018, 05:39 PM
Making the event two weeks long just to receive three masks seems like a waste of alot of time
Lmao u fried

Adamizsilly
10-18-2018, 06:26 PM
Sorry to say this... but this year it's a disappointment to see such a big event be this lame. No plat vanity? No previous year vanities? People already over price EVERYTHING!! Many of us rely to spend plat to buy things than pay over price in gold. People do the plat offer for reasons... to save up for big events. Some of us sold previous year stuff super cheap thinking they will return. But they didn't. Now they are going to be priced 5x for NO reason!
Keep the event as it is... I get it's fair chance for everyone to have stuff. But PLEASE! Have previous year vanity be available for plat. It's been like that for the past two years.

Mezderak
10-18-2018, 07:09 PM
can the effect on the nun be a separate pet to purchase

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Aphorism
10-19-2018, 12:21 AM
Thanks for the event! At the risk of sounding anti-social...any chance you could offer a solo map option for 5k gold entrance fee?

Also, how many points to reach each tier? (Sorry if you posted it and I missed it)

I would love a solo option, it is hard to join any map without it being halfway started if not completed. Impossible to get reward if by the time we get there the others players have killed the boss.

Tor
10-19-2018, 03:07 AM
PLEASE MAKE IT SOLO EVENT... maps are constantly empty.... cant get drops and cant get event points... total waste of time....

Branko
10-19-2018, 04:13 AM
I’ve heard that this year halloween will be big. Disappointing indeed.

Billthevamp
10-19-2018, 06:46 AM
+ Earn Bronze, Silver or Gold tier to access the brand new 2018 deluxe vanity masks from the event vendor.
+ This event is scheduled to run from 1:30pm October 18th until 1:30pm November 1st.
+ Bonus vendor: The Nun! Get your hands on this exclusive 2018 Halloween vanity item set (with special particle effects)!
+ PLUS! Platinum is on sale this weekend!Solo Mode please, im tired of getting into maps with no bosses...

Enviado do meu SM-J710F através do Tapatalk

tusharreings
10-19-2018, 09:55 AM
THE EVENT IS OF 2 WEEKS AND PPL FARM FOR ONE DAY N THEY DROP ONE OR 2 RELICS WHICH COSTS 25M ONLY ON VERY FIRST DAY OF EVENT WHICH IS NOTHING AFTER GOLD FARM EVENT IN WHICH IT WAS EASY TO FARM 500M MINIMUM.
AND ALL KNOWS PRICE AT 7-10TH DAY WILL BE LIKE 2-3M PER GEM WHICH DROPS RARE BUT STILL TOO CHEAP AND TRACKSUITS ARE LIKE 5 RUN AND 2-3 VANITY EASILY.

BEST IS TO GIVE SOME BETTER REWARD BECAUSE SCORING 100K IS EASY AND DROPS ARE TOO CHEAP NOW, 3 MASKS IS REWARD AFTER 2 WEEK FARMING IS A WASTE OF TIME.

CINCO DO ADD SOMETHING IN EVENT PLEASE TO MAKE IT MORE INTERESTING.
EVENT IS GOOD BUT LONG EVENT AND EASY DROPS IS THE ISSUE AS PRICE IS LOW SO WHY PPL FARM AFTER 100K SCORE?

THEY JUST BUY GEMS CHEAP.
increase rewards plz.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Russel99
10-19-2018, 10:48 AM
THE EVENT IS OF 2 WEEKS AND PPL FARM FOR ONE DAY N THEY DROP ONE OR 2 RELICS WHICH COSTS 25M ONLY ON VERY FIRST DAY OF EVENT WHICH IS NOTHING AFTER GOLD FARM EVENT IN WHICH IT WAS EASY TO FARM 500M MINIMUM.
AND ALL KNOWS PRICE AT 7-10TH DAY WILL BE LIKE 2-3M PER GEM WHICH DROPS RARE BUT STILL TOO CHEAP AND TRACKSUITS ARE LIKE 5 RUN AND 2-3 VANITY EASILY.

BEST IS TO GIVE SOME BETTER REWARD BECAUSE SCORING 100K IS EASY AND DROPS ARE TOO CHEAP NOW, 3 MASKS IS REWARD AFTER 2 WEEK FARMING IS A WASTE OF TIME.

CINCO DO ADD SOMETHING IN EVENT PLEASE TO MAKE IT MORE INTERESTING.
EVENT IS GOOD BUT LONG EVENT AND EASY DROPS IS THE ISSUE AS PRICE IS LOW SO WHY PPL FARM AFTER 100K SCORE?

THEY JUST BUY GEMS CHEAP.
increase rewards plz.

Yes I agree their needs to be some rare drops and more overall content this event is 2 weeks most of us can finish the event in three days. Platinum vanity and other drops would be appreciated. The drops we have now will become super cheap in like four days they drop to easy. Overall the event feels like our regular weekend events, it doesn't feel like the big event it should've been.

Purifysoul
10-19-2018, 12:33 PM
Appreciate the good stuff! Is it possible to bring back the last year's Halloween outfits ? Many were waiting and expecting them to be back, since Christmas, Valentines and St Patrick event's outfits were available twice, it will be alot appreciated if this year's halloween event includes the last Halloween event outfits for a Second time only atleast!
Thank you for your time and effort, happy Halloween.

doomdoomdoom
10-19-2018, 01:16 PM
Yes I agree their needs to be some rare drops and more overall content this event is 2 weeks most of us can finish the event in three days. Platinum vanity and other drops would be appreciated. The drops we have now will become super cheap in like four days they drop to easy. Overall the event feels like our regular weekend events, it doesn't feel like the big event it should've been.

The invisible ghost is a hard drop. I have only seen one listed in auction. So there is something worth farming. :-)

Bellemortexx
10-19-2018, 01:49 PM
Making the event two weeks long just to receive three masks seems like a waste of alot of timeBarely enough time to get to bronze!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Bellemortexx
10-19-2018, 01:52 PM

Also, how many points to reach each tier? (Sorry if you posted it and I missed it)Yeah when Im barely getting in a room , others are already leaving and boss is dead. Waste of 1k and zero points

Bellemortexx
10-19-2018, 01:54 PM
Yes I agree their needs to be some rare drops and more overall content this event is 2 weeks most of us can finish the event in three days. Platinum vanity and other drops would be appreciated. The drops we have now will become super cheap in like four days they drop to easy. Overall the event feels like our regular weekend events, it doesn't feel like the big event it should've been.Cheap? At 55M? Thats half of the max gold!!

Santosh Elangadi
10-19-2018, 02:48 PM
can the effect on the nun be a separate pet to purchase

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using TapatalkYes plz. Effect of nun make it new pet granted for All event winners on Nov 1st.

Mezderak
10-19-2018, 02:52 PM
just make it plat available lol
Yes plz. Effect of nun make it new pet granted for All event winners on Nov 1st.

Santosh Elangadi
10-19-2018, 03:04 PM
just make it plat available lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using TapatalkObviously, all pet in the game platinum purchase only

Mezderak
10-19-2018, 03:06 PM
solo like how it should be since the get go however I understand cinco is trying to add a twist and no is agreeing with it.
I would love a solo option, it is hard to join any map without it being halfway started if not completed. Impossible to get reward if by the time we get there the others players have killed the boss.

Cinco
10-19-2018, 03:07 PM
Use the Glamour Ale and get your own private instance of the Bookstore.

Billthevamp
10-19-2018, 03:29 PM
Use the Glamour Ale and get your own private instance of the Bookstore.Sure... make a gold option for it like 10k per entrance instead.

Mezderak
10-19-2018, 05:39 PM
cinco what's in the mysterious box players keep on dropping is that suppose to be the ghost inside the box?

Billthevamp
10-19-2018, 05:41 PM
cinco what's in the mysterious box players keep on dropping is that suppose to be the ghost inside the box?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalkdropped it once went though it but didnt saw anything saym i receive something entering my inventory

Russel99
10-19-2018, 06:43 PM
Cheap? At 55M? Thats half of the max gold!!

55mil is cheap to a lot of people just because it is expensive to you doesn't mean it's expensive to others. A lot of people have over 300mil lmao.

Unofficial
10-19-2018, 10:20 PM

I managed to snap a screenshot of the box boss drop. It weird and I couldn't break it :( impenetrable box

https://imgur.com/a/mXirs8W

https://imgur.com/a/mXirs8W

bladescythe
10-20-2018, 01:11 AM
Dang... please bring back royal sanguine outfit... I saw that and I wanted to buy but it’s gone now...

Darkchil
10-20-2018, 07:21 AM
Barely enough time to get to bronze!

Some people already have enough points for two gold tiers already and it's just day two seems like you have enough time my friend

Darkchil
10-20-2018, 07:30 AM
I think its about time pvp is updated its what DL if famous for if anything else... Add radar recon UAV for three killstreaks and a dragon pet to assist with attacks in pvp when someone gets a 5 killstreaks. Time to advance cinco DL has potential time to maximize it

Thothhorus
10-20-2018, 07:47 AM
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHlvHTRG3pm2cOoJzT6g4sb_kjMWekC2J
This is the direct link copy and paste !!!!!!! Playlist "dark Legends gods of the universe "

tusharreings
10-20-2018, 08:47 AM
I think its about time pvp is updated its what DL if famous for if anything else... Add radar recon UAV for three killstreaks and a dragon pet to assist with attacks in pvp when someone gets a 5 killstreaks. Time to advance cinco DL has potential time to maximize itNope pvp event is full of cheat ,how can someone score 300k+ ?? Like top 5 did in last event ,full of cheat.
Radar recon UAV for what?? U can't use a detecting device in dark legends ofc.

Santosh Elangadi
10-20-2018, 11:06 AM
Before advancing to your unique thinking. First we need to fix the loop holes and issues in the PVP namely:

1) Fair Team balance like 1vs1, 2vs2, 3vs3, 4vs4, 5vs5
2) Inactivity (Keeping alt in enemy team) 3) Spectator Mode,
4) Practice Arena,
5) New power combos
6) Flag Glitch
7) Spawn kill Glitch
8) Offensive comments

If anything missing issues... plz comment and this issues must need to resolved in the PvP arena.

Russel99
10-20-2018, 11:52 AM
Before advancing to your unique thinking. First we need to fix the loop holes and issues in the PVP namely:

4) Practice Arena,
5) New power combos
6) Flag Glitch
7) Spawn kill Glitch
8) Offensive comments

If anything missing issues... plz comment and this issues must need to resolved in the PvP arena.
U forgot the small amount of players that pvp.

Timberland
10-20-2018, 11:31 PM
Cinco , thanks for update ,event is great ,the drop rates are good ,The invisible pet is ultra rare and i was lucky enough to get it,the let down about it is that its "invisible" :witless: ,if you could add some particle effects it would be great. Thank you

Flacko
10-21-2018, 04:20 AM
If ppl kill boss at least let everyone get a drop even if by entrance , Thank you

fl0wryan
10-21-2018, 04:31 AM
Use the Glamour Ale and get your own private instance of the Bookstore.Here my dream :
Gold Event With All Elders Weapons&Gems Dropable+Make New Elder Or Relic Weapons called:
Elder Sai Of First Darkness & Elders Katanas Of First Darkness & Elder Axe(judgment weapon) Of First Darkness (those weapons will be first darkness weapons ussed for pvp and Axe for Farm PVE +New Opponents (Dark Bats & Dark Elves) (Or make those event XMas wpns and All North & Cold & Bloody Santa & Santa & Dark Crusader & Blue Bloody Coat (special vanity) make this event in one or something :/ Thank's You.

ovo nyqo3

Sent from my PMT5287_4G using Tapatalk
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181021/fb54e11ee1bd957ddbb7821e40655f52.jpg

Russel99
10-21-2018, 08:34 AM
Here my dream :
Gold Event With All Elders Weapons&Gems Dropable+Make New Elder Or Relic Weapons called:
Elder Sai Of First Darkness & Elders Katanas Of First Darkness & Elder Axe(judgment weapon) Of First Darkness (those weapons will be first darkness weapons ussed for pvp and Axe for Farm PVE +New Opponents (Dark Bats & Dark Elves) (Or make those event XMas wpns and All North & Cold & Bloody Santa & Santa & Dark Crusader & Blue Bloody Coat (special vanity) make this event in one or something :/ Thank's You.

ovo nyqo3

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181021/fb54e11ee1bd957ddbb7821e40655f52.jpg
Are u smoking the piss like really why?

tusharreings
10-21-2018, 09:18 AM
Here my dream :

ovo nyqo3

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181021/fb54e11ee1bd957ddbb7821e40655f52.jpgAlready ppl have too much gold :)
2 gold events and again u want ?
I think not now :)) may be after a few months ,but an event with elder drop (rare) may be a good one.
BUT NO FOR GOLD EVENT ,PRICES R TOO HIGH ALR ,200-300M N SOME COSTS 600-800M :))

fl0wryan
10-21-2018, 09:21 AM
Uhm mens leg 1b peoples sell nd helix 4x 1b and star is 800m not even all have gold trust me
Already ppl have too much gold :)
2 gold events and again u want ?
I think not now :)) may be after a few months ,but an event with elder drop (rare) may be a good one.
BUT NO FOR GOLD EVENT ,PRICES R TOO HIGH ALR ,200-300M N SOME COSTS 600-800M :))

Billthevamp
10-21-2018, 09:22 AM
Unfurtunely, the gold is stuck on a few people, we are definitly needing a gold event.

Flacko
10-21-2018, 09:47 AM
Unfurtunely, the gold is stuck on a few people, we are definitly needing a gold event.

Yes we need another one , and no more new vanities , why not more campaigns and more pvp modes battle royale perhaps and more gold farming place , like black cat lounge

fl0wryan
10-21-2018, 09:58 AM
Yes i agree some new pvp arena like all vs all and new campaign
Yes we need another one , and no more new vanities , why not more campaigns and more pvp modes battle royale perhaps and more gold farming place , like black cat lounge

Mezderak
10-21-2018, 10:09 AM
...........continue the story I believe kriegberg(badly injured) still lives some how new weapons are being produced.....on whos demand and who's controlling the arc-dynamo....

tusharreings
10-21-2018, 10:18 AM
Cinco , thanks for update ,event is great ,the drop rates are good ,The invisible pet is ultra rare and i was lucky enough to get it,the let down about it is that its "invisible" :witless: ,if you could add some particle effects it would be great. Thank youCan u tell us who drop that pet n is it invisible even it drop on floor n we can't see XDD.
N NICE THAT U DROP THAT ,ULTRA RARE PET :)) NICE N HOPE U DROP MORE :))

Billthevamp
10-21-2018, 11:22 AM
Increase the drop rate for the pet, its too hard for dropping, There are people with 200k points that didnt drop the pet yet, i think its being too hard to drop it.

fl0wryan
10-21-2018, 12:11 PM
Yee!!! Whoo explain usnxd
...........continue the story I believe kriegberg(badly injured) still lives some how new weapons are being produced.....on whos demand and who's controlling the arc-dynamo....

Timberland
10-21-2018, 02:09 PM
The bosses drop it, and you can see it when it drops :)

Darkchil
10-21-2018, 03:00 PM
Nope pvp event is full of cheat ,how can someone score 300k+ ?? Like top 5 did in last event ,full of cheat.
Radar recon UAV for what?? U can't use a detecting device in dark legends ofc.

Who said anything about a pvp event you need to read properly im talking about pvp in general

Darkchil
10-21-2018, 03:07 PM

4) Practice Arena,
5) New power combos
6) Flag Glitch
7) Spawn kill Glitch
8) Offensive comments

I don't see glitch as an issue i see it as a hidden element that makes the game interesting, and you can just add people to ignore list or just enable filter chat for offensive comments, and as for your pvp problem ask sts to add a "Free For All" pvp map so you don't need to worry about anyone sitting cuz its every man for himself or they can just be remove sitters from the arena

Russel99
10-21-2018, 04:17 PM
So what I got from your comments is you want gold event because you missed the blood thrust. I'm sorry to say this but it's not about you it's about the game and adding another gold event would make the economy out of control. Do you really wanna see every item that is 90mil to be 200mil, And the ones in the billions to be 2 maybe 3 billion lmao.

Russel99
10-21-2018, 04:21 PM
I don't see glitch as an issue i see it as a hidden element that makes the game interesting, and you can just add people to ignore list or just enable filter chat for offensive comments, and as for your pvp problem ask sts to add a "Free For All" pvp map so you don't need to worry about anyone sitting cuz its every man for himself or they can just be remove sitters from the arena
Yes I agree with a free for all mode in pvp, it could be really fun,but their could also be negatives.

Santosh Elangadi
10-21-2018, 08:31 PM
I don't see glitch as an issue i see it as a hidden element that makes the game interesting, and you can just add people to ignore list or just enable filter chat for offensive comments, and as for your pvp problem ask sts to add a "Free For All" pvp map so you don't need to worry about anyone sitting cuz its every man for himself or they can just be remove sitters from the arenaKicking sitters in the arena again leads to imbalance in PvP. That's why inactivity of a character in the arena needs to be monitored and if inactivity more than 10sec, auto-kick from the match.

Santosh Elangadi
10-21-2018, 08:51 PM
So what I got from your comments is you want gold event because you missed the blood thrust. I'm sorry to say this but it's not about you it's about the game and adding another gold event would make the economy out of control. Do you really wanna see every item that is 90mil to be 200mil, And the ones in the billions to be 2 maybe 3 billion lmao.When gold cap is extended, ambiguity created. Now DL economy is absolutely out of control. Any normal good looking vanity worth 100-250m in the game.

And not every players has so much gold to purchase in game items. There are some more many players who missed the Gold-loot event earlier and I don't know how can a newbie buy a 100m item in this game(wondering; after one/two years). Lol

It's time to raise the gold drop rate in all maps of campaign,. Ally's job, increase in Gold loot (%), increase in luck (%), some daily random golden rifts which can drop quick 100k-500k, Gold-loot event too.

tusharreings
10-21-2018, 09:33 PM
Who said anything about a pvp event you need to read properly im talking about pvp in generalOk how to use radar in general pvp .

TJ007
10-21-2018, 10:18 PM
I think its about time pvp is updated its what DL if famous for if anything else... Add radar recon UAV for three killstreaks and a dragon pet to assist with attacks in pvp when someone gets a 5 killstreaks. Time to advance cinco DL has potential time to maximize it

Ofc he will think u want to add in Halloween, if u want to suggest for general pvp then do it in general discussion, why confuse people here.
N m laughing badly ,u r the biggest alt farmer n u the one who glitch flag cheater.
Go n post in general discussion ,why confusing others.

fl0wryan
10-21-2018, 11:32 PM
Time to quit. PvP suck because its only of brim not skill lol if u brim u win
Ofc he will think u want to add in Halloween, if u want to suggest for general pvp then do it in general discussion, why confuse people here.
N m laughing badly ,u r the biggest alt farmer n u the one who glitch flag cheater.

Adamizsilly
10-22-2018, 12:14 AM
This is so clever and funny. Keep the invible ghost pet as it is xD no procs! I found it hilarious what it says. Btw thank you for the extra boost it gives :) https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181022/4b0a0431e288776759a3ad14fdd01479.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nerodevil
10-22-2018, 01:35 AM
Increase the drop rate of the invisible ghost pet. There are like 5 people who have it

Billthevamp
10-22-2018, 01:38 AM
this is my new friend.. "The Box" https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181022/49dd483f4369e8821f191cc5e2944aee.jpg

Flacko
10-22-2018, 05:32 AM
So what I got from your comments is you want gold event because you missed the blood thrust. I'm sorry to say this but it's not about you it's about the game and adding another gold event would make the economy out of control. Do you really wanna see every item that is 90mil to be 200mil, And the ones in the billions to be 2 maybe 3 billion lmao.

Yes I miss it . You are selfish saying we don't need another gold event Maximum gold has increased and people like me need help . We have no gold to forge loot or have any good gems . Im sorry to say this but it's not about your opinion , the economy is already out of control . People don't have to pay what others set prices on , you're just stupid if you do . Also would like to see more pvp game modes and more factions why not new characters like humans -- have different powers to vampires . Would be interesting

tusharreings
10-22-2018, 05:47 AM
Uhm mens leg 1b peoples sell nd helix 4x 1b and star is 800m not even all have gold trust me

Sent from my PMT5287_4G using TapatalkI agree but now lemme give u an example, say i have 500m n other one have 20m.
Gold event come again n i make 500m more (1000m)
N the other person make 500m so he is at 520m
All stuff price increase ,helix will be 3b (1.2-1.5b now)
So same issue again n again.
Best way to solve is to drop some stuff which is required ,like gems n weapons.
Vanity is less important than gems n weapons ,so better drop elders after a few weeks or whenever sts feel its the correct time.
Thanks for putting your point mate.

Russel99
10-22-2018, 06:01 AM
Yes I miss it . You are selfish saying we don't need another gold event Maximum gold has increased and people like me need help . We have no gold to forge loot or have any good gems . Im sorry to say this but it's not about your opinion , the economy is already out of control . People don't have to pay what others set prices on , you're just stupid if you do . Also would like to see more pvp game modes and more factions why not new characters like humans -- have different powers to vampires . Would be interesting
How am I being selfish because I don't want prices to be off the ****ing charts. If u want all the vanty that is 100-250mil to go up in price to like 400mil then suit yourself don't complain when auction Looks like its fresh off weed

Russel99
10-22-2018, 06:10 AM
When gold cap is extended, ambiguity created. Now DL economy is absolutely out of control. Any normal good looking vanity worth 100-250m in the game.

And not every players has so much gold to purchase in game items. There are some more many players who missed the Gold-loot event earlier and I don't know how can a newbie buy a 100m item in this game(wondering; after one/two years). Lol

It's time to raise the gold drop rate in all maps of campaign,. Ally's job, increase in Gold loot (%), increase in luck (%), some daily random golden rifts which can drop quick 100k-500k, Gold-loot event too.
I agree with increasing the gold drop rate, but It should only be implemented when the economy goes back to sets being worth 10mil lol. If it was put in the game now then the percentages would have to increase by a large margin.

Darkchil
10-22-2018, 08:55 AM
Ok how to use radar in general pvp .

When you get 3 kill streak you will automatically receive a radar icon on your screen next to your powers and you can activate it and see where the enemies are on the map

Darkchil
10-22-2018, 08:59 AM

Good for you haters dont bother me i love when people hate me it makes me feel better than them so please carry on ;) show forum your envy.

Billthevamp
10-22-2018, 09:02 AM
When you get 3 kill streak you will automatically receive a radar icon on your screen next to your powers and you can activate it and see where the enemies are on the mapBullet force Alike

Darkchil
10-22-2018, 09:13 AM
Bullet force Alike

whats that some tpye of game?

Billthevamp
10-22-2018, 09:21 AM
whats that some tpye of game?Fps game.. u get UAVs along ur kills... knowjng thwir position.. cut their map etc

tusharreings
10-22-2018, 09:33 AM
When you get 3 kill streak you will automatically receive a radar icon on your screen next to your powers and you can activate it and see where the enemies are on the mapTHE POINTS WHICH WAS INLISTED BY SANTOSH WAS HIW TO MAKE PVP FAIR +____- THIS IS NOT THE SOLUTION FOR THAT.
ANYONE CAN THINK MUCH MORE ADVANCE AND BETTER THAN THAT BUT THE POINT IS HOW TO STOP CHEATING AND UNFAIR PVP.

Flacko
10-22-2018, 09:35 AM
How am I being selfish because I don't want prices to be off the ****ing charts. If u want all the vanty that is 100-250mil to go up in price to like 400mil then suit yourself don't complain when auction Looks like its fresh off weed

I am not complaining .. have you seen auction lol they are already off the charts . We need another gold event to make it fairer for all with new maximum gold . Prices go back down , if people sell 100-250mil items for 400 simply don't buy it . :)

tusharreings
10-22-2018, 11:11 AM
I am not complaining .. have you seen auction lol they are already off the charts . We need another gold event to make it fairer for all with new maximum gold . Prices go back down , if people sell 100-250mil items for 400 simply don't buy it . :)MOST PEOPLE WHO PLAY DL ARE 17-30 AGE GROUP AND CAN'T DEVOTE THIS TIME TO GOLD EVENT AS IT IS TIME FOR INTERNSHIPS AND OTHER EXAM PREPARATION.
AND 2 TIMES GOLD EVENT AND STILL IF SOMEONE CAN'T FARM GOLD THEN ITS HIS/HER MISTAKE ,OFCOURSE IT IS FAIR TO EVERYONE, ALL HAVE CHANCE TO EARN GOLD ,IF U HAVE 1400LOOT THEN U GET 100M IN 1 HOUR.
SO I GUESS GOLD EVENT AGAIN WILL RUIN PRICES AGAIN :)

BETTER TO HAVE AN EVENT WITH ELDER /RELIC /VANITY DROP.

Flacko
10-22-2018, 11:37 AM
MOST PEOPLE WHO PLAY DL ARE 17-30 AGE GROUP AND CAN'T DEVOTE THIS TIME TO GOLD EVENT AS IT IS TIME FOR INTERNSHIPS AND OTHER EXAM PREPARATION.
AND 2 TIMES GOLD EVENT AND STILL IF SOMEONE CAN'T FARM GOLD THEN ITS HIS/HER MISTAKE ,OFCOURSE IT IS FAIR TO EVERYONE, ALL HAVE CHANCE TO EARN GOLD ,IF U HAVE 1400LOOT THEN U GET 100M IN 1 HOUR.
SO I GUESS GOLD EVENT AGAIN WILL RUIN PRICES AGAIN :)

BETTER TO HAVE AN EVENT WITH ELDER /RELIC /VANITY DROP.

I hear top player earn 7 billion in 3 days . Lol you are rich and seem to make excuse to not have another gold event . The rich want to keep their pixels content by hoarding their wealth . Pftt . Everyone can still have chance to get gold and gold event can last 1 day so people don't earn too high . You talk like gold prices are not already unfair .

tusharreings
10-22-2018, 12:06 PM
I hear top player earn 7 billion in 3 days . Lol you are rich and seem to make excuse to not have another gold event . The rich want to keep their pixels content by hoarding their wealth . Pftt . Everyone can still have chance to get gold and gold event can last 1 day so people don't earn too high . You talk like gold prices are not already unfair .No ,i never do it for my sake ,i have elder weapons n gems but i suggested to have an event of elder drop so all have atleast one of them.
And 7b not possible:))
Pm me in dl TUSHARREINGS my ign ,i will explain u how :)
N think about prices if u do gold event again.
Helix will be 3b @.@ so better have event which have giod drops rather than another gold event.
Even after 3rd time ppl ask again for gold event :)
But ok if MAJORITY want gold event then i agree for it n support it :))
I understand u missed gold event may be so u want it again like many others.

Purifysoul
10-22-2018, 04:49 PM
Such a fun event! Everything is going great so far, but one thing that is really annoying... many players are tired of getting into empty rooms with no enemies or join a room with other players that are at the end of the map and not be able to get any drops over and over.
Paying gold to enter matters to some people although it's very cheap and when that happens they basically pay for nothing, I'm sure it's disappointing for many. That way you pay to enter then you get no chance to drop anything, you get no points since there's no enemies and you end up wasting your time, I agree it's more fun to play with others but it's also not fair at the same time since stuff like that happens, maybe a solo entery again like last year's Halloween event can be better, just an opinion not a request:) I respect that some people love to farm with other players.

Also as I got asked by a bunch of players to mention this, it would be alot appreciated if Gold tier (players at 100k+ points) get sort of a drop rate increase for the new gems and the exclusive pet, it's definitely challenging and I love that there's something worth it to farm for, but if a better drop rate can't be added for everyone maybe only the players with 100k+ points can, since many already gave up and stopped farming believing that it's impossible.
Thank you for the awesome event once again! Peace out.

Russel99
10-22-2018, 07:30 PM
I am not complaining .. have you seen auction lol they are already off the charts . We need another gold event to make it fairer for all with new maximum gold . Prices go back down , if people sell 100-250mil items for 400 simply don't buy it . :)
Are u crazy prices only go back down when people start to lose money, which Is going to take a long time ,we get another gold event and make prices worse it will make it even harder for future noobs to by stuff then what will yall ask again, another gold event and endless cycle that hurts the overall game as a whole.

asensio
10-23-2018, 01:46 AM
Reports indicate ALL the tracksuit legs are showing a weird empty texture. We'll fix it ;-)

can you add black tracksuits to the farming choices that we usually farm

asensio
10-23-2018, 09:54 AM

and give the nun costume an achievement for wardrobe

Mezderak
10-23-2018, 03:44 PM
the "priestess achievement" title for the nun and
and give the nun costume an achievement for wardrobe

Mezderak
10-24-2018, 12:57 AM
make the nun effect a separate pet for purchase...

Tor
10-25-2018, 03:19 AM

Agree. Simply dont buy it and simply dont care. Some of the cheap vanities actually quite nice. Dark bats used to be THE desirable vanity for several years... ultra rare and had to spend plat to buy them and I certainly could never afford them. In last several days I farmed over a dozen sets of Dark Bats... it's become common item. And now there are new vanities. The key to keep players coming back is not complicated. Simply create COOL NEW CONTENT. IMHO the Inferno pet is the most awesome pet I've ever seen in DL. So if I'm new player cant afford Inferno pet but dark bats are even gifted for free. Dark bats are still cool. It's not like there are no options for new players or free-to-play players. DL can only exist as long as people willing to spend plat. It's not complicated. There are mechanics WITHIN the game to spend very minimum in plat and farm TONS of gold via Forge and Gold Loot to amass HUGE amounts of gold, you people just too lazy to do so. But dont keep complaining about gold imbalance. Seriously. With proper gold loot fit any toon can go farm old town and earn at least 100K gold every hour... so you want more gold. Farm. Trade smart. That's the whole point.

Some people just seem to SUCK at trading. There is listed price for 500K... then someone lists same item for 50K. I buy those immediately and put it back at auction for 250K, still half price of the 500K and earn 500% return. Have you ever worked real job? Do you know what it means to earn 500% return on one sale? Maybe some of you really are children. Convert those trade few dozens times and suddenly you earned MILLIONS just from other players stupidity and laziness. Requires no plat. No gold. Just common sense and patience. Seriously........

fl0wryan
10-25-2018, 09:04 AM
200iq
Agree. Simply dont buy it and simply dont care. Some of the cheap vanities actually quite nice. Dark bats used to be THE desirable vanity for several years... ultra rare and had to spend plat to buy them and I certainly could never afford them. In last several days I farmed over a dozen sets of Dark Bats... it's become common item. And now there are new vanities. The key to keep players coming back is not complicated. Simply create COOL NEW CONTENT. IMHO the Inferno pet is the most awesome pet I've ever seen in DL. So if I'm new player cant afford Inferno pet but dark bats are even gifted for free. Dark bats are still cool. It's not like there are no options for new players or free-to-play players. DL can only exist as long as people willing to spend plat. It's not complicated. There are mechanics WITHIN the game to spend very minimum in plat and farm TONS of gold via Forge and Gold Loot to amass HUGE amounts of gold, you people just too lazy to do so. But dont keep complaining about gold imbalance. Seriously. With proper gold loot fit any toon can go farm old town and earn at least 100K gold every hour... so you want more gold. Farm. Trade smart. That's the whole point.

Some people just seem to SUCK at trading. There is listed price for 500K... then someone lists same item for 50K. I buy those immediately and put it back at auction for 250K, still half price of the 500K and earn 500% return. Have you ever worked real job? Do you know what it means to earn 500% return on one sale? Maybe some of you really are children. Convert those trade few dozens times and suddenly you earned MILLIONS just from other players stupidity and laziness. Requires no plat. No gold. Just common sense and patience. Seriously........

Smokianlord
10-25-2018, 10:24 AM
this is my new friend.. "The Box" https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181022/49dd483f4369e8821f191cc5e2944aee.jpg

Enviado do meu SM-J710F através do Tapatalkit's xp drop

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

fl0wryan
10-25-2018, 10:47 AM
XD
it's xp drop

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Flacko
10-25-2018, 12:07 PM

Yes! It is unfortunate people have become lazy when it come to earning what they want -- i enjoy earning gold from black cat lounge and merch to save for things I wish to purchase . People stop asking for remade items that you are too lazy to earn yourself ! That is not the responsibility of Cinco to cuddle you because you will not learn to earn what you want so you rather ask for a new made one to make it easy on yourself ! Lol sad ... !

Ohhsuckysucky
10-25-2018, 09:03 PM
Cinco you should raise the levels make them hight go to like level 51 like how you went from 36 to 41 would be so much better☺

Ohhsuckysucky
10-27-2018, 10:20 AM
Cinco you should add a dark pumpkin set to event that has fx pumkin pets it would be ao much better

Adamizsilly
10-27-2018, 12:16 PM

Hey cinco, someone suggested this idea, I think it's a good one, since we have the main colors, and red is the only one missing.

Red glassmask suggested by Scrimmage
We have black,blue,purple,pink. Can we please get red? Would look cool with red tracksuit and red avenger set!

fl0wryan
10-27-2018, 12:17 PM
Red exist named cupid
Hey cinco, someone suggested this idea, I think it's a good one, since we have the main colors, and red is the only one missing.

Red glassmask suggested by Scrimmage
We have black,blue,purple,pink. Can we please get red? Would look cool with red tracksuit and red avenger set!

Adamizsilly
10-27-2018, 12:23 PM
Red exist named cupid

I never said red CUPID set. I meant red glass mask. There is a difference :O
I know the red cupid set is on the game ;p
I was just quoting Cinco, in my mind, I always think that maybe if he is tagged he will read the quote faster and he can skip the many messages already existing.
I can see how my message is confusing now e.e sorry D:

fl0wryan
10-27-2018, 02:55 PM
2018 Christmas '_' Give Us Last One Gold Event ####
1. New Level Cap
2.Gold Event w/Krampus (2017 event)
3.Reward: Helix (51 lvl pvp weapon Last Of Elders)
4.New Opponenty in PVE
5.Exclusive XMas drops:
Cold/North Set
Bloody Santa Set(recolored blue++)
Dark Crusader Set(available)
Loot & Search For Exclusive Blue Fire Star (surprise extremely rare)
sorry if someone have something versus this event its only my plan if you dont like just dont spam please!!!
Love You Cinco [emoji173][emoji123][emoji177]
+ PLUS! Platinum is on sale this weekend!

Russel99
10-27-2018, 08:19 PM
1. New Level Cap
4.New Opponenty in PVE
5.Exclusive XMas drops:
Cold/North Set
sorry if someone have something versus this event its only my plan if you dont like just dont spam please!!!

**** off bro you blew it.

Anilaza
10-29-2018, 01:05 AM
I agree with Purifysoul, this event needs fixed before this pet ruins the game economy. There's only a couple days left and still barely anyone has received it. Please fix this.

Flacko
10-29-2018, 03:51 AM
1. New Level Cap
4.New Opponenty in PVE
5.Exclusive XMas drops:
Cold/North Set

Why you ask for recolour items that are expensive ??! Mayb it is not item itself but fact it is expensive in game . Try go to bigger games and ask them for bring back rare items they laugh at you because it is incentive to play . Ask for black biker set if you are desperate for recolour . Idea like invisible pet great because it super rare and people play more to get it . Good idea to have rare drop every event that are NEW vanity like elder rendazu . Maybe vampire version of gun or weapon with other effect than electricity -- fire , colour smoke ,,

fl0wryan
10-29-2018, 04:37 AM
Man i want gold event idc abt helix ur black biker, sets are gr8 nd elders i dont have bcs it was for 2days when i was out of... I cant get elders now.
Why you ask for recolour items that are expensive ??! Mayb it is not item itself but fact it is expensive in game . Try go to bigger games and ask them for bring back rare items they laugh at you because it is incentive to play . Ask for black biker set if you are desperate for recolour . Idea like invisible pet great because it super rare and people play more to get it . Good idea to have rare drop every event that are NEW vanity like elder rendazu . Maybe vampire version of gun or weapon with other effect than electricity -- fire , colour smoke ,,

Santosh Elangadi
10-29-2018, 05:22 AM
Man i want gold event idc abt helix ur black biker, sets are gr8 nd elders i dont have bcs it was for 2days when i was out of... I cant get elders now.

Sent from my PMT5287_4G using TapatalkLol why u asking for those elders. Those are incentive for the respective event. Go for bigger games, They will laugh at you!!!

Mssandylove
11-05-2018, 10:54 AM
the "priestess achievement" title for the nun and

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalkagree

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

Mssandylove
11-05-2018, 10:58 AM
i drop 14 relic gem but i didn't drop even 1 invisible ghost pet [emoji22]

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

Santosh Elangadi
11-05-2018, 11:17 AM
i drop 14 relic gem but i didn't drop even 1 invisible ghost pet [emoji22]

Sent from my Redmi 4X using TapatalkLucky!!! I scored 180k points but got only one relic weapon. That's it. @.@

jhano_rm
11-07-2018, 10:30 PM
So sad I never looted the invisible pet in 1M points. Lmao

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

Platinium430
11-20-2018, 11:29 AM
+ PLUS! Platinum is on sale this weekend!where are the quest event or gold event

Sent from my BGO-DL09 using Tapatalk