PDA

View Full Version : Bug

Anireuca
10-18-2018, 04:22 PM
Most of the times when in the ghost ship if you open a door mobs would not spawn see image below [emoji116]
Mob count will remain the same https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181018/7a4a4b35ca6ab80d35ab7fbba58da7f1.jpg

Cinco
10-18-2018, 04:29 PM
Ah! Good catch. Looks like all of the monsters are spawning. It's just that the 'kill count' number is not correct for how the zone works. The zone is 'completed' when you kill Voz Karan. None of the other monsters are required to complete the dungeon (they are all bonus loot opportunities for items and gold). I can make it so that it doesn't show the '6 remaining' tho. Thanks!

Anireuca
10-18-2018, 04:33 PM
Ah! Good catch. Looks like all of the monsters are spawning. It's just that the 'kill count' number is not correct for how the zone works. The zone is 'completed' when you kill Voz Karan. None of the other monsters are required to complete the dungeon (they are all bonus loot opportunities for items and gold). I can make it so that it doesn't show the '6 remaining' tho. Thanks!

So you are saying that we need first to kill those bonus areas then the boss otherwise they wont appear anymore if the boss is killed first?

Cinco
10-18-2018, 04:39 PM
So you are saying that we need first to kill those bonus areas then the boss otherwise they wont appear anymore if the boss is killed first?

YES! I didn't understand you the first time. Yes. If you want the bonus monsters you need to kill them before you kill Voz Karan and end the zone.

Anireuca
10-18-2018, 04:39 PM
By the way this 6 mobs did not spawn at all, we opened the engineer and operative bonus area but they were EMPTY.

Anireuca
10-18-2018, 04:42 PM
No. The bosses in the final room are there immediately and do not require that you kill anything else for them to spawn.

Other monster rooms are optional.

I will try and record what im saying, some bonus area are empty no mobs at all.

oraweun
10-18-2018, 04:44 PM
ANOTHER BUG

Clicking to travel with a full inventory just spends your Shield Frequency Modulator and doesn't let you travel, please fix.

Cinco
10-18-2018, 04:46 PM
By the way this 6 mobs did not spawn at all, we opened the engineer and operative bonus area but they were EMPTY.

That's odd. I just went online and into the ghost ship and saw all of the monsters spawning in all of the rooms.

Cinco
10-18-2018, 04:47 PM
ANOTHER BUG

Clicking to travel with a full inventory just spends your Shield Frequency Modulator and doesn't let you travel, please fix.

I'll look into it. Thanks!

Anireuca
10-18-2018, 04:47 PM
That's odd. I just went online and into the ghost ship and saw all of the monsters spawning in all of the rooms.

This happens sometimes but the last runs i did it was happening frequently

Cinco
10-18-2018, 04:48 PM
I will try and record what im saying, some bonus area are empty no mobs at all.

Yes! Please do. I see them in every instance on all of my characters so far. I wonder what could be going on!

oraweun
10-18-2018, 05:04 PM
Thanks you for the fast fix, Loco

Anireuca
10-18-2018, 05:05 PM
Yes! Please do. I see them in every instance on all of my characters so far. I wonder what could be going on!

https://youtu.be/0Ec_k4_5n68

You can see clearly what happened after we killed the boss.
Both area, Commando bonus area with 3mobs and the last area which had 2 mobs are EMPTY this are the 5 last mobs in the map.

Cinco
10-18-2018, 05:19 PM
https://youtu.be/0Ec_k4_5n68

You can see clearly what happened after we killed the boss.
Both area, Commando bonus area with 3mobs and the last area which had 2 mobs are EMPTY this are the 5 last mobs in the map.

Now I understand what you are saying.

Once you kill Voz Karan the dungeon is over and the bonus monsters will not spawn.

Open the bonus rooms, defeat all the bonus monsters and then defeat Voz Karan to get the most out of every run.

Anireuca
10-18-2018, 05:20 PM
Now I understand what you are saying.

Once you kill Voz Karan the dungeon is over and the bonus monsters will not spawn.

Open the bonus rooms, defeat all the bonus monsters and then defeat Voz Karan to get the most out of every run.

There should be some kind of guide for this because people dont know it and kill the boss first....

Cinco
10-18-2018, 05:25 PM
There should be some kind of guide for this because people dont know it and kill the boss first....

Fortunately the players of Star Legends have you, and a helpful and supportive community to help them share the knowledge (that that big 'Return to Base' thing in the middle of your screen means the zone has ended)!