PDA

View Full Version : Update today

Iaceden
11-22-2011, 03:46 PM
Anyone know what the update today was? I haven't seen anything in patch notes about it
Edit: The star legends patch

Skeletonlord
11-22-2011, 03:48 PM
Anyone know what the update today was? I haven't seen anything in patch notes about it

For pocket legends? There was a update for star legends as well. It was just a quick update. Log on to the game and it will update for you. There is a box in the top right and that will say the update in it

ninjaduck
11-22-2011, 03:49 PM
nope nothing new in patch notes. there deffo was an update tho...

Slant
11-22-2011, 03:50 PM
yep mysterious update was mysterious lol wanna know what it was for... something new definitely got downloaded

Skeletonlord
11-22-2011, 03:51 PM

Just checked. The update was for pocket legends.

ninjaduck
11-22-2011, 04:00 PM

uummm.. not if the patch downloaded on SL?

Skeletonlord
11-22-2011, 04:01 PM

uummm.. not if the patch downloaded on SL?

A little confused lol

adidaman
11-22-2011, 04:09 PM
Straight from asommers patch notes

Significantly increased Mount Fang legendary item loot drop rate.
The Mount Fang Aunt Emma fight should now be way more fun!

ninjaduck
11-22-2011, 04:12 PM
yes but im talking about Star Legends. About 1-2 hours ago, a patch downloaded and installed, it has Nothing to do with PL

Iaceden
11-22-2011, 04:14 PM
Yes as ninja said star legends....(checks top of page) Yep this is the starlegends forum

SuperNas
11-22-2011, 04:18 PM
Yes there was a update in star legends but no one knows what it was or what the contents of it is. Maybe it was to fix a few small bugs

adidaman
11-22-2011, 04:20 PM
Yes as ninja said star legends....(checks top of page) Yep this is the starlegends forum

Thanks for the "witty" (I stress on the quotes) sarcasm, but on the spacetime studios forum app for iPhone it doesn't say what section of the forums a thread is in. Research before you insinuate and life will be a lot better

Iaceden
11-22-2011, 04:22 PM
Sorry no offence intended. I realize the topic and original post was unclear. My bad

adidaman
11-22-2011, 04:26 PM
None taken (: sorry if my response sounded a bit harsh, didn't mean for it to be

KingFu
11-22-2011, 04:33 PM
There's been a few patches in the past for PL that there weren't any patch notes for, and a dev made a comment about it being internal stuff. May be the matter here.

Slant
11-22-2011, 04:40 PM
what is "internal stuff" this is relatively rare for SL for a new update without notes

Phantasm0162
11-22-2011, 04:42 PM
The new update for sl was for the luck enhancer I think

Slant
11-22-2011, 04:46 PM
luck elix is old patch notes

BodMaster
11-22-2011, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the "witty" (I stress on the quotes) sarcasm, but on the spacetime studios forum app for iPhone it doesn't say what section of the forums a thread is in. Research before you insinuate and life will be a lot better

Does the app still not say, SL General Discussion? requested this after the changes were made to the names in each section PL, SL, DL of the website version.

The new update for sl was for the luck enhancer I think

With how sore of a subject this is currently that would require patch notes, or it would only cause more pitch forks, and causing the forum to be a lit. ;)

KingFu
11-22-2011, 04:51 PM
what is "internal stuff" this is relatively rare for SL for a new update without notes

Not sure precisely since I'm far from knowledgable about game development, but just stuff that you can't see or doesn't effect the players much I guess? Just guessing here. It isn't too common for PL either, I've just seen it happen once a while ago.

BodMaster
11-22-2011, 04:55 PM
Not sure precisely since I'm far from knowledgable about game development, but just stuff that you can't see or doesn't effect the players much I guess? Just guessing here. It isn't too common for PL either, I've just seen it happen once a while ago.

I've also seen this once or twice, for some quick maintenance reasons.

Rodvik
11-22-2011, 05:05 PM
Apparently the patch wasnt too important to document. So everyone JUST BREATH! =)

Slant
11-22-2011, 05:13 PM
ok breathing now haha... luck is a touchy subject lol... someone else said maintenance as well but then that wouldnt require another pak to be downloaded, prolly yeah "stuff you cant see"... anyway din know that there were some updates without notes thats all

Iaceden
11-23-2011, 02:09 PM
Anyone notice anything different from the update from yesterday? Some people said in game that it seemed like mysterious figure wasn't dropping pinks while on luck elixer. Can a dev or anyone confirm or deny this?

SuperNas
11-23-2011, 02:19 PM
Anyone notice anything different from the update from yesterday? Some people said in game that it seemed like mysterious figure wasn't dripping dropping pinks while on luck elixer. Can a dev or anyone confirm or deny this?
I thought I was the only one that noticed! I did several boss runs yesterday with miners luck and didn't even get a purp drop. Lol I'm not complaining tho...its legendary for a reason

Ardon
11-23-2011, 02:45 PM
I heard some people saw hoveig Turkey pets.
Maybe it was to prepare for a Thanksgiving event.

Maybe. Turkey pets might be a rumor.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

BodMaster
11-23-2011, 06:01 PM
I heard some people saw hoveig Turkey pets.
Maybe it was to prepare for a Thanksgiving event.

Maybe. Turkey pets might be a rumor.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Robo Turkey.. maybe take a miss on that one... (Unless it was from Robot Chicken :p) oh nooo my collection will be ruined tho :O

thequickone
11-24-2011, 10:57 AM
I have noticed the following changes since the update to version 73920:

1. Introduction of "Hover Turkey" pet, as others have mentioned.

2. Fix of "Blackstar Shield" item. Was displaying two layers; i.e., two stars on shield for a time. Has now been fixed to display only one star, as was originally designed.

These are the only cosmetic changes I have noticed. It is always possible internal changes were made, but any such changes would be very difficult to ascertain.

At this point, I believe it is irresponsible to suggest changes to Mysterious Figure's loot table have been made. As we all know, loot is random. Randomness could easily explain the lack of purple/pink items in the short-term. And don't forget the changes that were made to Miner's luck in version 73918:

Improved luck elixirs again. All loot that a mob will possibly drop is now considered when rerolling for loot.

Based on the patch notes for 73918, the guaranteed one rarity level upgrade appears to have been replaced with a true re-roll that considers the enemy's entire loot table. If that is correct, I believe that would explain the lack of purple/pink loot more than happenstance.

krazii
11-24-2011, 01:36 PM
Anyone notice anything different from the update from yesterday? Some people said in game that it seemed like mysterious figure wasn't dropping pinks while on luck elixer. Can a dev or anyone confirm or deny this?

I can confirm pinks still drop with elixir, not because I got one, but I've seen two drop to peeps with elixirs (last night).

BodMaster
11-24-2011, 03:00 PM
Robo Turkey.. maybe take a miss on that one... (Unless it was from Robot Chicken :p) oh nooo my collection will be ruined tho :O

Oh well due to the price and the event (do not celebrate here) I bought one :) (My collection is okay :p)