PDA

View Full Version : Do they even think ??

deathhbringer
10-18-2018, 11:41 PM
This grim egg can be bought for 250 plat In stable but in event they selling it for 1500 plats.First they were recolouring pets now Over pricing it

"People were scamming people old trend :
DEV'S SCAMMING PEOPLE NEW TREND" [emoji34][emoji34]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181019/985956fef5c5ed5b2ae05ec58d6722ac.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181019/c39cd0d8da6275027b4442f209416eab.jpg

Sent from my SM-J210F using Tapatalk

Lethoiun
10-18-2018, 11:44 PM
Lol very sad news

Noni
10-18-2018, 11:47 PM
I thought I was hallucinating, LOL. Grimm’s egg is worth 100k in auction, 250 plat in stable, yet its store price is 1500 plat...that is heroic price, not mythic.

As far as I know, there is no heroic grimm. So what is this madness???

Nightkox
10-19-2018, 12:25 AM
Stable grimm is pet, not egg.. if u want egg form u need pay extra 1,250 plat xD ...also i have no idea why they adding eggs in vendor if they giving them basically for free every year at Eggnabier...

Odoslané z SM-N9005 pomocou Tapatalku

Noni
10-19-2018, 12:42 AM
Egg vs pet is not the issue here, 250 vs 1500 plat is. Makes no sense unless we are getting heroic version.

Nightkox
10-19-2018, 12:49 AM
i feel if heroic, it would be even more plat

and it say Grimm egg.. not Heroic Grimm egg..

Odoslané z SM-N9005 pomocou Tapatalku

deathhbringer
10-19-2018, 12:51 AM
i feel if heroic, it would be even more plat

and it say Grimm egg.. not Heroic Grimm egg..

Odoslané z SM-N9005 pomocou TapatalkuU can get heroic eggs for 1600 plats from heroic egg crates in weekends

Sent from my SM-J210F using Tapatalk

Java
10-19-2018, 03:05 AM
It's probably a mistake, I'm sure they will fix this tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Xxkayakxx
10-19-2018, 04:58 AM
It's probably a mistake, I'm sure they will fix this tomorrow.

Yeah probably, but is sooooo good to bring drama instead of posting in “technical bug” or “suggestion” sections a suggestion.

Java
10-19-2018, 05:42 AM
I can't confirm but I think the devs may be human. But as is the forum norm, light the torches and grab the pitchforks!!! *rubble rubble rubble*
Yeah probably, but is sooooo good to bring drama instead of posting in “technical bug” or “suggestion” sections a suggestion.

Encryptions
10-19-2018, 06:31 AM
Well 3plat/5plat=30k gold. Trophy cup/ Elite Awake Gem.
1500/5=300 awake gems or 500 trophy cups. 300 multiplied by 30000 is 9mil, 500*30000 is 15mil. So if you buy a grim egg for 1500 plat you just lost 9mil or 15mil.

Azerothraven
10-19-2018, 07:21 AM
Yea everyone makes mistakes dw :)

Noni
10-19-2018, 08:16 AM
@azerothraven...believe it or not, all mistakes are not the same :p

I once misclicked while crafting, wasn’t even my mistake. Had insane delay and ended up crafting my glintstone set ring into coins. Support couldn’t fix that and I had to craft again to be able to get the set bonus.

Now I feel like an alien, since my mistake does not belong in the human category( devs mistake category) ^_^

Anyway, I am actually hoping we get heroic grimm.

crudmudgeon
10-19-2018, 12:36 PM
i accidentally nuked one of my glint pieces too... been recrafting slowly on alt >_<

Also anxiously awaiting Heroic Grimm and Heroic Nightshade :raps fingers on desk:

PsychoNuke
10-19-2018, 09:18 PM
LMFAO. They forgot to fix it (even after the store update), humans for sure xD
Hope the newbies who got ripped off get a refund.

YeaSheGamez
10-20-2018, 01:08 PM
Eh just pay attention. Their not forcing you to buy it so leave it be. If you do buy it then thats your mistake for not paying attention.

Besides, who here would even pay 250 plat for him? At this day and time probably not many because there are better options available. If you dont want to pay plat then buy from a mercher or in auc. Or wait for eggzavier and instead of selling your eggs in hopes to "get rich fast" open the ones you want and sell the doubles. There are plenty of ways/opportunities to get this pet throughout the year. So stop calling sts money hungry just because something isnt handed to you or made easy just for you. (Speaking in general not to just 1 person)

Not throwing salt or shade but sts is not held accountable for your actions if you accidently do something suck it up. Live and learn.
Truth hurts sometimes

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

YeaSheGamez
10-20-2018, 01:20 PM
LMFAO. They forgot to fix it (even after the store update), humans for sure xD
Hope the newbies who got ripped off get a refund.Lol if a "newbie" has 1500 plat then its probably not a newbie and should have known better than to buy that.

PsychoNuke
10-21-2018, 10:22 PM
Lol if a "newbie" has 1500 plat then its probably not a newbie and should have known better than to buy that.

Lol certainly you dont have any idea how some adults play casual games xD.
Now dont go on saying that its their fault for being rich nabs :).

YeaSheGamez
10-22-2018, 07:56 AM
Lol certainly you dont have any idea how some adults play casual games xD.
Now dont go on saying that its their fault for being rich nabs :).Not rich nabs, but careless adults. I am an adult (plat buyer myself) but when i buy plat i tend to be very careful and pay close attention to it. I'd never make the mistake of "accidently" buying that.

Jhoncat
10-22-2018, 09:18 AM
In first day was in 49 eggs left so.... bring a oscar to who bought it

PsychoNuke
10-22-2018, 09:31 AM
Not rich nabs, but careless adults. I am an adult (plat buyer myself) but when i buy plat i tend to be very careful and pay close attention to it. I'd never make the mistake of "accidently" buying that.

Good for you :), but there are exceptions and the accidents are mostly caused by lack of information/awareness (hence nab). Like in this case being new and not checking the stable to know that the same egg is available for 250 plat, or checking CS to know its available for 50k gold :p

plunkx
10-22-2018, 08:54 PM
Eh just pay attention. Their not forcing you to buy it so leave it be. If you do buy it then thats your mistake for not paying attention.

Besides, who here would even pay 250 plat for him? At this day and time probably not many because there are better options available. If you dont want to pay plat then buy from a mercher or in auc. Or wait for eggzavier and instead of selling your eggs in hopes to "get rich fast" open the ones you want and sell the doubles. There are plenty of ways/opportunities to get this pet throughout the year. So stop calling sts money hungry just because something isnt handed to you or made easy just for you. (Speaking in general not to just 1 person)

Not throwing salt or shade but sts is not held accountable for your actions if you accidently do something suck it up. Live and learn.
Truth hurts sometimes

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using TapatalkYou moaned too much in one post about they are not forcing bla bla bla.
Should we stop telling people to fix mistakes because we think we are not gonna commit that mistake anyway so doesn't matter. Responsiblilty is hard word to understand I guess o.O ignorant comment. Go eat some banana with popcorn instead of moaning unnecessarily on the post of concerned gamers. He's doing right telling devs to notice their mistake irrespective of anyone buys or not. People like you are dangerous, next time a hole will be left open in road without warning sign, I guess you won't bother because when people can see hole why they will go anywhere near it. You are irresponsible then keep it to yourself, others are standing up then let them, if you have problem then probably keep your problem to yourself the same way you dint bother to point out to fix a mistake.

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk

Crocodile
10-22-2018, 09:33 PM

Truth hurts sometimes

I can't believe that this kind of people even exist!! I bet you are loser irl that only suck everything others did to u..the OP has good point in telling devs that they made some ridiculous sale which is futile for everyone and at the same time telling people to not fall into the dirty trick..

aziganez
10-26-2018, 03:56 AM
sry,need 10 post.ty