PDA

View Full Version : Halloween 2018!!!!!!

Oldnewzeus
10-19-2018, 07:54 AM
First of all, awsome Event, competitive and fun as always. Even tho my Gold is melting fast hehe. Was a rly fun first day with the best Party i could have Imagined!!!!

BIG SHOUTOUT TO 创JUICE创 and 创Chautrao创 very nice guys, friendly but still comeptitive!!!

Id like to see some comments down below on how you guys are enjoying this Event so far.

best ragards, Oldnewzeus

FrostFlame
10-19-2018, 08:03 AM
I dont like it, no gold->no gear->no chance at event zone and not able to farm

Gesendet von meinem RNE-L21 mit Tapatalk

Moscu
10-19-2018, 08:08 AM
I dont like it, no gold->no gear->no chance at event zone and not able to farm

Gesendet von meinem RNE-L21 mit Tapatalkx2

//11chars

AL: Moscu
FMJ: Moscu

FrostFlame
10-19-2018, 08:08 AM
x2

//11chars

FMJ: MoscuWhat do u mean?

Spheresome
10-19-2018, 08:09 AM
Been Awesome running with you! Hope we can hold our LB positions :P

But while it has been fun for us, I think it might be difficult for some lower levels to enjoy the event. And can understand how it might not be as enjoyable for some others who are not running the leaderboard

Azerothraven
10-19-2018, 08:10 AM
Congrats guys. This is all LB is about. I made many good friends through running LB <3

Moscu
10-19-2018, 08:20 AM
What do u mean?

Gesendet von meinem RNE-L21 mit TapatalkI only run events for Plat Tiers I think the LB is not for "F2W" users, like me.

FrostFlame
10-19-2018, 08:25 AM
I only run events for Plat Tiers I think the LB is not for "F2W" users, like me.

FMJ: MoscuSame for me, i d say, but i cant even afford anything with my gold and time

Azerothraven
10-19-2018, 08:31 AM
I only run events for Plat Tiers I think the LB is not for "F2W" users, like me.

A majority of lb players are f2p/f2w players. It is all about dedication.

Moscu
10-19-2018, 08:35 AM
A majority of lb players are f2p/f2w players. It is all about dedication.I imagine you mean top 25 down ... because up you occupy something more than gold and a lot of time to play.

Spheresome
10-19-2018, 08:38 AM
I imagine you mean top 25 down ... because up you occupy something more than gold and a lot of time to play.

Im ftp, and I am #1 for mages, might be #2 now but, I have been preparing to run event for a long time. I just needed to prepare for 2-3 events buying up energy and I was ready

Moscu
10-19-2018, 08:41 AM
Im ftp, and I am #1 for mages, might be #2 now but, I have been preparing to run event for a long time. I just needed to prepare for 2-3 events buying up energy and I was readyGz for you.

We poor people harvest them in KT4. [emoji23]

FrostFlame
10-19-2018, 08:41 AM
Im ftp, and I am #1 for mages, might be #2 now but, I have been preparing to run event for a long time. I just needed to prepare for 2-3 events buying up energy and I was readyDamn, i m playing like 5 years and i ve not even touched a million lil

swoutttt
10-19-2018, 08:52 AM
This event is really easy when it comes to gold. Event mobs drops decent gold, candybar essence sell for 2kish and boogie baggs sell for around 30-40k each. Im sure if u put in some effort u can earn an easy 5m this event.

Moscu
10-19-2018, 08:53 AM
Damn, i m playing like 5 years and i ve not even touched a million lil

Gesendet von meinem RNE-L21 mit TapatalkYou will not play them, the game has gone a lot to P2W.

Previously it was possible to harvest many things to sell and gain from it, but lately the inflation, the exorbitant prices of up and down, the endless "uncontrolled economy" of the game dominated by the Platinum Users makes it impossible for the F2W to obtain fairly good items.

Without a doubt mausoleum, was the expansion of the game that helped us the F2W users, but after there they dropped the Gold loot Drop that cut us the wings, after that there are many items is almost impossible.
I do not write to vent, it's just that there is not a good balance between F2W and P2W users.

shadowronn
10-19-2018, 09:08 AM
It’s not that hard, all you need is maybe 10-15M in energy kits and a lot of free time

Continental
10-19-2018, 09:10 AM
Gz for you.

We poor people harvest them in KT4. [emoji23]

It seems to me like you prefer coming up with execuses than working; I dont know you very well so i am just gessing. Maybe I am wrong but these comments makes me think this.

Like the top player in LB is f2p and it seems like you just took that so lightly. I am pretty sure Sphe normally farms energy too but he farmed or merched ( for months or even years) to get gold so he can buy energy for a headstart in LB.

P.s. If you had bought energy for 25-35k near the end of last event e.g. 1000 pcs. You could have sold boogie bags 30k+ for the past 20h and made that gold back which means LB would be free and u get all the OP vanities etc and profit from tokens and terror loot. You just needs to be smart, plan and be patient.

The one and only advantage P2W players have (as far as I can see) is arcane Bejan egg because it is only lootable in locked. but then again f2p can buy crate keys and open them to loot.

Oldnewzeus
10-19-2018, 09:45 AM
Well ofc it is not cheap to do smth like LB runs but you gotta remember, this is the Ultra End Game when u bother to get on LB, you pretty much have nothing else to do with your Gold/In Game time. It aint a must to run LB but its sure hella thrilling.

regards,

Oldnewzeus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moscu
10-19-2018, 09:58 AM
Well ofc it is not cheap to do smth like LB runs but you gotta remember, this is the Ultra End Game when u bother to get on LB, you pretty much have nothing else to do with your Gold/In Game time. It aint a must to run LB but its sure hella thrilling.

regards,

Oldnewzeus

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAt last a concise answer with a true touch of reality.

ancestor
10-19-2018, 01:00 PM
Honestly it's not that expensive to run lb. If you have 15m up front by the time to run craft energy and candy bags and sell all looted items you make money through all the runs together. It's just the initial investment and time running.

badgirlchlo
10-20-2018, 02:05 AM
Congratulations , I think I'm single-handedly funding half of the lb with energy at the moment

Spheresome
10-20-2018, 12:04 PM
Congratulations , I think I'm single-handedly funding half of the lb with energy at the moment

:D

/11chars

Zylx
10-22-2018, 12:55 AM
You will not play them, the game has gone a lot to P2W.

Previously it was possible to harvest many things to sell and gain from it, but lately the inflation, the exorbitant prices of up and down, the endless "uncontrolled economy" of the game dominated by the Platinum Users makes it impossible for the F2W to obtain fairly good items.

Without a doubt mausoleum, was the expansion of the game that helped us the F2W users, but after there they dropped the Gold loot Drop that cut us the wings, after that there are many items is almost impossible.
I do not write to vent, it's just that there is not a good balance between F2W and P2W users.

Sorry, but you are contradicting yourself.

In your first statement, you say inflation is a major problem in the game, which i totally agree with. But then your second statement contests that gold loot was the best thing for the game. But actually the increased gold loot contributed most heavily to the inflation, because as more gold is looted, the more its value deteriorates. The effect this has on the economy is very similar to the effect plat-farming had on the economy in the previous years.

When plat farming was a huge issue, we were seeing the economy for highly-desired items to be heavily inflated. There were many people with tens or even hundreds of millions of gold controlling the economy through monopolizing certain items, essentially creating higher demand with lesser supply. And in a system where p2w has a high advantage, this creates a huge margin between p2w (exploited) and f2w.

Now for the gold-loot issue, we are again seeing highly-desired items to rise in price. There are now many more people with tens or hundreds of millions of gold with nothing really to spend it on, so prices increase on nearly everything to cater to their fatter wallets. "Ah, but it's free to win, anyone can take advantage of the extra gold loot." Actually no, Mausoleum was an end-game thing, so it required a dedicated end-game character that was pretty much decently geared. Also, people were able to amass incredible amounts of gold over a lengthy period of time. And as time went on and the economy became more and more inflated, in order for newer players to reach the same points in their economic journey, they would essentially need to put in more time and effort than they would have a year ago to try and catch up. This negatively effects new player acclimation, coinciding with the morbid leveling system, which is another topic that will not be drawn out in this post.

In a perfect economy, there has to be a very specific balance between f2w and a p2w. Plat should be utilized as a reasonably-priced shortcut, and everything should be farmable in-game within a relatively reasonable amount of time. The closest the economy was to this (even though it was still pretty far away) was back in the early days where the best gear was lootable in crates and the crates were farmable. People with more time could set the same goals as people with more money.

Kakashis
10-22-2018, 06:06 PM
yay! we need people to buy those energy kits with plat and also players to buy the kits with gold in order to have a healthy economy! So far the event has been pretty fun for LB runners and for farmers. Serial Runners!

Encryptions
10-22-2018, 06:21 PM
I have made over 1.2mil from this event. Use tokens on the lesser chests and spam open them all, loot tons of bars in kt4 make bags farm boogie and sell boogie bags, each run is like 3k gold from enemies.
My goal is 550 pts a day.

Moscu
10-23-2018, 06:16 AM
Sorry, but you are contradicting yourself.

In your first statement, you say inflation is a major problem in the game, which i totally agree with. But then your second statement contests that gold loot was the best thing for the game. But actually the increased gold loot contributed most heavily to the inflation, because as more gold is looted, the more its value deteriorates. The effect this has on the economy is very similar to the effect plat-farming had on the economy in the previous years.

When plat farming was a huge issue, we were seeing the economy for highly-desired items to be heavily inflated. There were many people with tens or even hundreds of millions of gold controlling the economy through monopolizing certain items, essentially creating higher demand with lesser supply. And in a system where p2w has a high advantage, this creates a huge margin between p2w (exploited) and f2w.

Now for the gold-loot issue, we are again seeing highly-desired items to rise in price. There are now many more people with tens or hundreds of millions of gold with nothing really to spend it on, so prices increase on nearly everything to cater to their fatter wallets. "Ah, but it's free to win, anyone can take advantage of the extra gold loot." Actually no, Mausoleum was an end-game thing, so it required a dedicated end-game character that was pretty much decently geared. Also, people were able to amass incredible amounts of gold over a lengthy period of time. And as time went on and the economy became more and more inflated, in order for newer players to reach the same points in their economic journey, they would essentially need to put in more time and effort than they would have a year ago to try and catch up. This negatively effects new player acclimation, coinciding with the morbid leveling system, which is another topic that will not be drawn out in this post.

In a perfect economy, there has to be a very specific balance between f2w and a p2w. Plat should be utilized as a reasonably-priced shortcut, and everything should be farmable in-game within a relatively reasonable amount of time. The closest the economy was to this (even though it was still pretty far away) was back in the early days where the best gear was lootable in crates and the crates were farmable. People with more time could set the same goals as people with more money.I already said that the only concise and direct answer to the subject was given above .. the post of oldnewZeus.

aziganez
10-26-2018, 03:53 AM
sry,need 10 post.ty

Kakashis
10-26-2018, 06:07 PM
I have made over 1.2mil from this event. Use tokens on the lesser chests and spam open them all, loot tons of bars in kt4 make bags farm boogie and sell boogie bags, each run is like 3k gold from enemies.
My goal is 550 pts a day.

nice nice! yeah, I'm loving this event as well! Has things for everyone to do and plat tier isn't something out of reach this time :)

Oldnewzeus
10-26-2018, 07:41 PM
nice nice! yeah, I'm loving this event as well! Has things for everyone to do and plat tier isn't something out of reach this time :)

Glad you like it :)

regards,

Oldnewzeus

Fyrce
10-26-2018, 08:28 PM
Love the event. Super easy to get stuff. Even L3's easily get gold tier, w/ barely any effort. And no insta-death from para? Sacrilege! Just kidding. Being able to solo para easily on low levels is super nice!