Sent from my SM-J210F using Tapatalk

Moscu
10-20-2018, 07:58 AM
TB is better.

AL: Moscu
FMJ: Moscu

Kairihearts
10-20-2018, 08:12 AM
I think spirit is better TBH a lvl 50 one would cost more then a TB only because of time and effort to lvl it also spirit does heal aswell

Finalspell
10-20-2018, 08:15 AM
TB
- has more awak slots
- better proc
- don't have to lvl up first

- finalspell

Gesendet von meinem SM-J510FN mit Tapatalk

Marosok
10-20-2018, 08:46 AM
Terror blade is better, pulls better, looks better.

Kairihearts
10-20-2018, 09:19 AM
Not everything is about looks ROFL not having to lvl a wep just makes you lazy asf tb dont heal you it's cool proc and all but the heal is needed too

Marosok
10-20-2018, 10:57 AM
I assume, that your reply is aimed on my comment (nobody talk about look). Maybe i am unfair, but he wanted to know our opinions, so i shared mine. For me TB > Spirit blade. I think that i can decide what weapon i use. Am i lazy just because i want to keep my favourite TB over spirit? Ok, your opinion. No offense, but Spirit pull proc is nowhere TB pull proc, for me it is just venim vol. 2, mess with pulled mobs. Spirit heal? Cool, but it could be more helpfull to other classes, since avg wars have 9k HP and can manage with auto hp pots. Big beer to developer, who designed TB. ROFL

@Mrkia, read comments from all, maybe we help you decide to take one of them, but here is my opinion

TB>Spirit blade

Kairihearts
10-20-2018, 11:30 AM
Terror blade is better, pulls better, looks better.

What's this then you said looks better? Who cares about looks just use vanity simple lol.

Up to you what sword you want to use idgaf but tb is old now nice proc but it's out dated you don't have to agree it don't bother me thanks

Ravager
10-20-2018, 12:09 PM
Which one has a better pull proc?
Which one do you like most and why?

Terror blade has probably a 50-60% proc rate on charge. It has a large AOE that hits 5 on charge and pulls in 10+? Mobs.

Spirit heals about 330-350 per tick for 3 ticks I believe. The proc seems to be 10% chance on tap and 20% for charged. Charged auto only hits 3 and does not have nearly a large AOE as Terror blade. Each mob that you hit on a charged attack will have the estimated 20% proc chance with a Max of 3 procs since it hits 3 hits max on charge. When you see spirit blade proc, you can preprare your next combo by charging an attack or skill anticipating the pull. Spirit weapons have the issue of stacking pulls that may fling and reset mobs. The pull pulls in 10+? Mobs as well.

With similar awakens, the Spirit blade has higher dmg and crit. The Terror blade seems to have higher pull rate possibly especially on charge attack greatly due to the fact of the large AOE. With that, a charge attack will rarely miss. For spirit blade, since it has a small AOE, mobs have to be stacked on top or touching each other to hit the max of 3 mobs and to max your chance of a pull. If all you care about is pulls, Terror blade wins in reliability.

Ucamaeben
10-20-2018, 06:07 PM
There’s benefits to each wep, not sure that they can be compared other than they both pull.

It comes down, for me, to the user if the terror blade. I love the pull but if the warrior moves the mob around then it messes with the rest of party trying to Throw aoe pet AA such as breeze, gloom, toor, etc.

Terror blade is a great wep and so is spirit. I’m currently using 49 spirit and I love it.

EynSeren
10-20-2018, 07:02 PM
Terrorblade is better.[emoji178]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk