Oldnewzeus
10-20-2018, 01:13 PM
Selling my vest for 50mil straight, otherwise ill keep it

lets talk ingame pm me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oldnewzeus
10-20-2018, 01:16 PM

i can offer you 23m + red arlor vest + dessert assasin vest. about 50m, and thats already op lol but still id like to have it

Oldnewzeus
10-20-2018, 01:37 PM

nvm i just talked to Juice ingame i wont offer more than 20m sry nice try to fake Price

Behoove
10-21-2018, 02:39 AM
nvm i just talked to Juice ingame i wont offer more than 20m sry nice try to fake Price

just a friendly advice, you won't get far with 20mil in that concern, but u can go and check other marvel threads around, gl

Oldnewzeus
10-21-2018, 02:50 AM
just a friendly advice, you won't get far with 20mil in that concern, but u can go and check other marvel threads around, gl

just pathetic how everyone is trying to manipulate prices ya’ll idiots sry.

Azerothraven
10-21-2018, 05:44 AM
just pathetic how everyone is trying to manipulate prices ya’ll idiots sry.

Yea always talk to people who you trust in-game.

It is a shame people say all these fake prices. When the set first came out, the whole set was worth 5m ( April 2018) and 3 months later between Ursoth and Eggzavier people were selling 10-15m. Now 2-3 months later, the price is apparently 50m.
There were not many people who run the Marvelous event because it was so bad so people used this oppurnity to manupulate it's price. They got some rich idiots to Op price and now they blatanly believe their sets are OP because they paid fake price. You can hate me if you want but this is the truth.

Oldnewzeus
10-21-2018, 05:46 AM
Yea always talk to people who you trust in-game.

It is a shame people say all these fake prices. When the set first came out, the whole set was worth 5m ( April 2018) and 3 months later between Ursoth and Eggzavier people were selling 10-15m. Now 2-3 months later, the price is apparently 50m.
There were not many people who run the Marvelous event because it was so bad so people used this oppurnity to manupulate it's price. They got some rich idiots to Op price and now they blatanly believe their sets are OP because they paid fake price. You can hate me if you want but this is the truth.

Agree 100%