PDA

View Full Version : Kindle Fire support for PL!!!!!!! YESSSSS!!! (KINDA)

Spekticle
11-22-2011, 07:41 PM
So glad to announce that I have ordered a kFire!
And someone has rooted it already I can finally play PL on a bigger screen :-P
(Rooting is basically putting original android on the device instead of amazons custom OS)

Anyways, if anyone is interested in a tablet for xmas the kFire is the way to go. Its 7inch screen is more desecrate then the big iPad screen!

And for $200 bucks in a no brainer if you are in the market for a tablet.

Just wanted to share this with everyone :-0

Bunnyshoota
11-22-2011, 07:46 PM
How much did they pay you to advertise this? O.o

JK
For me, I like playing on a smaller screen. Less pixelation so less lag usually, and buttons are easier to quickly but access to. But gratz dude on getting one.

milikechicken
11-22-2011, 07:55 PM
I'd choose the Asus eee pad sorry! :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8ogu3rgbFI

best christmas present an android lover/application user can get...no offense to the ipad ppl but i like this more...

Currently i'm usign Asus eee pad transformer 101, but Asus came with a new pad which is 10xbetter than the ipad i bet.. for a Quadcore CPU. TEGRA 3! So if you compare the state of the companies Kindle vs Asus vs Apple

Apple is still the best in technology, but god bless steve jobs since he's gone.. now apple's technology won't compare to what Asus has for store.

While you play on your ... tablet, i'll have a mouse connected with my own docking keyboard :) G.G compare that advantage for pvp over a tablet.

KTpantyhose
11-22-2011, 08:25 PM
ahhh can't wait to get a tablet.

Spekticle
11-22-2011, 08:42 PM
I'd choose the Asus eee pad sorry! :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8ogu3rgbFI

best christmas present an android lover/application user can get...no offense to the ipad ppl but i like this more...

Currently i'm usign Asus eee pad transformer 101, but Asus came with a new pad which is 10xbetter than the ipad i bet.. for a Quadcore CPU. TEGRA 3! So if you compare the state of the companies Kindle vs Asus vs Apple

Apple is still the best in technology, but god bless steve jobs since he's gone.. now apple's technology won't compare to what Asus has for store.

While you play on your ... tablet, i'll have a mouse connected with my own docking keyboard :) G.G compare that advantage for pvp over a tablet.

:-P Well I want to be able to be in public with my tablet. Carrying around a 10inch tab is kinda like "HEY LOOK AT ME...I HAVE A TABLET"

And the Kindle will probably blow all other android tabs out of the water. IMO for $200 bucks its a steal. And the majority of people do not care about Quadcore or Tegra 3's just if it looks nice, runs smoothly and has lots of apps. All of witch the iPad wins with.

Spekticle
11-22-2011, 08:43 PM
How much did they pay you to advertise this? O.o

JK
For me, I like playing on a smaller screen. Less pixelation so less lag usually, and buttons are easier to quickly but access to. But gratz dude on getting one.

Hey now. :-P

Yeah...I hate playing on a small screen. :-/