PDA

View Full Version : Question

Bunnyshoota
11-22-2011, 07:56 PM
So I finally got my main to level 57. Can you access Mt. Fang at level 58? I don't know if it's worth buying the gold xp elixirs for just one level.

milikechicken
11-22-2011, 08:05 PM
yes

milikechicken
11-22-2011, 08:05 PM
You can go into Mt fang at 58 trust me :P BUT U cannot make games of mt fang at lvl 58 (only mining operation)

Gluttony
11-22-2011, 08:20 PM
So I finally got my main to level 57. Can you access Mt. Fang at level 58? I don't know if it's worth buying the gold xp elixirs for just one level.

All campaigns allow access at -2 levels from the level suggestions. Also, if you at +2 levels you won't gain xp anymore.

Edit: I would wait until I had access to Mt. Fang before purchasing an elixir, you'll gain more xp from it overall as the threat level from the enemies will increase to red after you change campaigns.

You can go into Mt fang at 58 trust me :P BUT U cannot make games of mt fang at lvl 58 (only mining operation)

It's more correct to say that you cannot make games of dungeons that you have not unlocked. If you play through the campaign and clear the map then you have the option to create that map. You must clear them before you can host them.

milikechicken
11-22-2011, 08:28 PM
All campaigns allow access at -2 levels from the level suggestions. Also, if you at +2 levels you won't gain xp anymore.

Edit: I would wait until I had access to Mt. Fang before purchasing an elixir, you'll gain more xp from it overall as the threat level from the enemies will increase to red after you change campaigns.

It's more correct to say that you cannot make games of dungeons that you have not unlocked. If you play through the campaign and clear the map then you have the option to create that map. You must clear them before you can host them.

Either my tablets weird cause .. I was lvl58 and i unlocked Crypt, i tried making one it didn't work, said i was too low.