PDA

View Full Version : Just an Idea

Spheresome
10-21-2018, 07:25 PM
So I have seen this in other MMORPGs and was wondering if something similar could be implemeted here. Instead of directly looting an Arcane artifact from a Boogie Bag with a less than 0.1% chance of getting looted, why not remove Arcane Artifacts from the loot table entirely and replace it with something such as tokens that we win out of every chest every time and we can use the total amassed tokens in the end to buy something like the Arcane Artifact. Like crate Tokens.

So For example, with the Boogie Bags, take Arcane Artifacts out of the loot table completely, and instead make it so only the ghost vanities as well as the Fortune Fob are the only lootable items, however on top of that we get 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 of some new currency, for instance Boogie Coins. You would open these bags up until you looted a certain number of these boogie coins and could then exchange it for the Arcane Artifacts from a Boogie Vendor for something like 2-2.5k Boogie Coins. This way the luck element is still there, but doesnt devastate players who spend millions farming/buying and loot nothing, and does not give players who spent no time whatsoever, a free arcane item.

Its essentially a form of crate tokens, except its for the FTP players :)

Cheers, any thoughts?

Kairihearts
10-21-2018, 07:35 PM
TBH I think sts done this as a gold sink because they knew people would want to try and get arcane arti without having to open massive terror crates.

Spheresome
10-21-2018, 07:39 PM
TBH I think sts done this as a gold sink because they knew people would want to try and get arcane arti without having to open massive terror crates.

Maybe, but I personally hope they can implement something like this in the future so as to avoid the discrepancy between people looting them in 2-3 bags and others not looting any in hundreds or maybe even thousands

Kairihearts
10-21-2018, 08:13 PM
Maybe, but I personally hope they can implement something like this in the future so as to avoid the discrepancy between people looting them in 2-3 bags and others not looting any in hundreds or maybe even thousands

Yeah I totally agree with you it isn't right to loot in 1 or 2 bags again people get rich Zzz

Azerothraven
10-21-2018, 09:56 PM
Someone I knew spent 18m and didnt loot any arcane/mythic on boogie. What a nab hahahhaha

Spheresome
10-21-2018, 10:11 PM
Someone I knew spent 18m and didnt loot any arcane/mythic on boogie. What a nab hahahhaha

Im happy for my 15 fortune fobs now :P

PsychoNuke
10-21-2018, 10:12 PM
RNG never been fair, people still go to Vegas; AL is no different xD