PDA

View Full Version : Pro mages, id like some help.

WarTornBird
11-22-2011, 08:33 PM
I have an int bear and I have all the brainfreeze items but I was wondering what fire staff gave an AOE proc around level 30. I'm enjoying tanking in fathom crypt with my mojo staff buy its a little weak for my level. If anyone has any clue thanks :)

Otukura
11-22-2011, 08:57 PM
I don't think there is one at 30, but at 35 the Copperhead's Voodoo Fire Staff should do it, if you want to put a voodoo robe and voodoo helm on, you'll get a nice set bonus to go with it.

The robe looks sick on bears, if that matters ;)

Swimmingstar
11-22-2011, 09:07 PM
I don't think there is one at 30, but at 35 the Copperhead's Voodoo Fire Staff should do it, if you want to put a voodoo robe and voodoo helm on, you'll get a nice set bonus to go with it.

Exactly what I wanted to say. :D

WarTornBird
11-22-2011, 09:07 PM

Thanks otuk, and ill look into I'm short on cash so we'll see how it goes ;p
And I gotta look good xD

Thanks o

RedRyder
11-22-2011, 09:29 PM
I think, not sure, flameskull fire finger of mastery, there's a frog head staff, and i think that's it. There's mainly frost blast aoe staffs for 30

WarTornBird
11-22-2011, 09:55 PM
That would be brainfreeze staff perhap? cause I bought that wondering if it had an AOE proc.

Swimmingstar
11-22-2011, 10:18 PM
The frog-head staff is actually rare though. So either you may have to farm a lot or save gold.

Otukura
11-22-2011, 10:20 PM
100% sure that the frog's head isn't AOE, the fireblaster might be, but I remember it being much worse than brain-freeze. With brainfreeze, you can get that nice shatter combo, unlike a fire staff.

KingFu
11-22-2011, 10:27 PM
If I may, I recommend a freeze proc staff with aoe for int bear:D (brain freeze ice blast staff, may be difficult to tank with the armor difference, but you'll have to anyways with a fire staff) Since it gives you the chance at using the awesome ice shatter combo (freeze proc + stomp). If you get lucky and it combines with smash combo, you get some really heavy damage really fast.

Otherwise, as otu said, copperhead voodoo staff. If that's too pricey, I believe the Magestaff of fire level 35 has an aoe proc. Very cheap too (not as nice stats however)

Swimmingstar
11-22-2011, 10:28 PM
If I may, I recommend a freeze proc staff with aoe for int bear:D (brain freeze ice blast staff, may be difficult to tank with the armor difference, but you'll have to anyways with a fire staff) Since it gives you the chance at using the awesome ice shatter combo (freeze proc + stomp). If you get lucky and it combines with smash combo, you get some really heavy damage really fast.

Otherwise, as otu said, copperhead voodoo staff. If that's too pricey, I believe the Magestaff of fire level 35 has an aoe proc. Very cheap too (not as nice stats however)

Last I saw, Copperhead staff was about 10-15k.

KingFu
11-22-2011, 10:31 PM
Last I saw, Copperhead staff was about 10-15k.

That's a lot for some people. Although, if he can afford full brainfreeze, shouldn't be a problem:)

WarTornBird
11-22-2011, 11:15 PM
I bought full brainfreeze so it isn't that big a deal, just trying to actually KEEP money. :)
For when I get to nuri I can afford charming or even demonic. But thanks everyone :)
I will keep the ideas In consideration :)