PDA

View Full Version : An offline messaging feature proposal.

quileos
10-22-2018, 05:26 AM
Hey guys!
How cool it'd be if you are able to message the offline players in your friend list in Arcane legends? I've proposed a similar idea in the following video.

https://youtu.be/AXEVxP9Rtuo

I'm also doing a giveaway in it, plz be sure to check it out.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Azerothraven
10-22-2018, 05:36 AM
you can send house message for offline people if they own a house ( requires stamps ) but a idk why sts dont do notications, that would encouge activity in-game.

ancestor
10-22-2018, 06:57 PM
Yeah I think a direct messaging system would work better then the postal system. Especially if your trying to negotiate a cs offer

Continental
10-23-2018, 06:04 PM
It is a very good idea but I dont think sts will release this because of the bandwith this requires. It might be too big of an ask. Maybe for Farming Legend.

Scalpel
10-24-2018, 03:00 AM
We do have Line, Tapatalk, and forum DMs for a reason.

quileos
10-24-2018, 03:56 AM
We do have Line, Tapatalk, and forum DMs for a reason.All of the media's which you've mentioned above certainly has some limitations which involve creation of additional accounts to access the facilities provided there and joining certain chat groups/forums for a player to be able to communicate with others. Whereas the feature which I have mentioned doesnt require that at all. A player who is not willing to do all these things can independently communicate offline with other players through it being a feature of this game rather than different social media's like line, tapatalk, forums etc only when its implemented.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk