PDA

View Full Version : This quality game is loosing its quality + bullet casings!

longsteak
11-22-2011, 08:50 PM
First off I love this game. Here's some constructive criticism:
I'm sure you have all heard of the saying: quality over quantity. I feel as though this phrase can be a good lesson to SL.

Star Legends is turning into another grindfest for.. for? For what? Nothing. Grinding just to reach the max level so we can farm! Farm for what? Farm so that we may be ready for the next installment of grinding!

There's nothing to do in the game but to farm and grind!

This game needs more quality gameplay, not more dungeons and more max levels to reach for the sake of 1 vanity.

Earlier in the year I proposed some things that could help including:

Survival Mode: Fight against wave after wave of enemies! See who's guild can survive the longest in SURVIVAL MODE!

Achievements: Let people see your titles, after unlocking an achievement, people should be able to compare and change their titles. For example: After 10,000 kills the player should be able to show off his title under his name or at least in his profile.

Of course what we really need is some sort of competition, whether that be PVP or Survival Mode leader boards, competition and new gameplay styles will drastically improve the quality of this game. Surely, I'm not the only one who feels this way. If you have any other ideas that might improve the game, feel free to express them here.

/endrant

Also, Today is the the day I noticed bullet cases fly out of guns. Never bothered to look at the gun itself, the pretty lazers flying out of the gun were too captivating. :P

Cytokinesis
11-22-2011, 08:52 PM
oh.. i like the Survival Mode idea and it could ban Stims so it would rlly be a true "Survival" ;)!!!

MightyMicah
11-22-2011, 09:00 PM
I agree! Great ideas, especially the survival mode! Thats thinking outside the box!

krazii
11-22-2011, 09:03 PM
Yup. And the expansions are starting to resemble previous expansions. Slowly turning into PL. hope that add more stuff to next expansion to make it Interesting and playable for more then a month.

Reddwing
11-22-2011, 09:14 PM
I would very much like to see achievements!!!!!

wizardstarr
11-22-2011, 10:29 PM
I love the survival mode part

I likeall to play MW3 survival mode and I can go pretty far

I wish that they would do it to SL 2 :D

P.s should this be on feedback and ideas?:)

SuperNas
11-22-2011, 10:59 PM
Bullet cases? All of the guns are lasers. Btw I love the ideas

Lady_Pebbles
11-22-2011, 11:11 PM
I like your ideas and came up with a few of my own...

Mini-Quests: Some more quests in general would be nice. Gives us more things to do. Hell it can give us credits or even level based items.

Mini-Games/Challenge Our Friends (single/team play): Mini games like the ability to challenge our friends on who or which team finishes a level faster. The winner(s) will get prizes i.e. credits or items. For those of you who love leaderboard stuff, this could be another section added. Its sort of another way of doing PvP without having to directly go heads-on with them. Also another way to have guild wars!

Thats what I got so far. XD

Ghosti
11-22-2011, 11:20 PM
Couldn't agree more.

Bakoffmycandy
11-22-2011, 11:21 PM
I like! Anything to keep us busy in between major updates. We know pvp will eventualy be implemented into SL. Not sure the reasoning behind it, but STS feels it is not ready to be put into SL yet. All in due time. Remember it is still in very early stages compared to PL. And with the new additional ideas & resources, I'm sure we will not be let down with future content. I really do love the survival mode idea. That would be a blast imo!

Nightarcher
11-23-2011, 12:39 AM
I make up my own achievements. ;)

1. Craft and collect the Commando Custom-set from each campaign.
2. Collect each Commando elite vanity.
3. Ongoing: reach the next 5k kill mark.
4. Ongoing: be creative. (e.g.: create new achievements!)

This way, it's less about just grinding for xp or getting gear to sell. Oh, but I would like to see more quests.

Reddwing
11-23-2011, 12:44 AM
More achievements:
Reach lev cap
Complete all quests
Craft something (anything)
Reach a certain level (maybe every 5 levels for a different achievement)
Reach x amount of kills (every 10k)
Reach x amount of money:(thousandaire, millionaire, billionaire!!!)
Last achievement: complete all other achievements!!!

Bakoffmycandy
11-23-2011, 01:19 AM
I always have set goals for each major update. I doesn't take me much time to achieve them. I'm not complaining at all. I find things to do in between to keep me happy. But this is more on the idea/suggestion nature.

Shouldn't be over looked or shunned :D

Skeletonlord
11-23-2011, 01:25 AM
Achievements and survival mode should be added. Achievements has been suggested before, but i can't find the link for it. Survival mode however hasn't been suggested and I love the idea. Imaginative and clear. Good job longsteak!

Olz
11-23-2011, 02:31 AM
Defiantly add survival it would be really good.

Hiei
11-23-2011, 08:33 PM
I was thinking the same thing about achievements, if you have a certain amount of kills it would be cool to see a title under the name, instead of having to click every person you want to observe. The endless wave idea is a top notch idea.

longsteak
11-25-2011, 11:53 PM
Thanks for the feedback :)

I really hope that this is implemented, SL and PL need fresh game mechanics! With new competitive leader boards!

As for the bullet casings, maybe they are batteries? :P

Samhayne
11-26-2011, 12:40 AM
Good stuff!

PvP is coming too.

Zeus
11-26-2011, 12:50 AM
Good stuff!

PvP is coming too.

Thank you! I recently can't find any interest in PL anymore due to the repetition. If some of these changes could make their way onto PL, I would be eternally grateful, as it always has been my one true love. :D

Prestige
11-26-2011, 01:02 AM
I like the amount of time they give between each level cap. At least they let others who do not spend platinum enough time to gain the elite vanity before cap raise. I myself have one already, but some people still need time to get to the cap.

kateku
11-26-2011, 03:21 AM
Adding more players to a dungeon might be fun too.

Adding players bringing 10 stims or limit their stims to a dungeon is fun too.

Time limit will be nice too.

Or having a guild with challenging the dungeon faster time and having it listed on Leaderboard is good too.

Barrington
11-26-2011, 03:27 AM
survival mode would be amazing especially if after every 10-15 waves a boss would spawn and loot from him was bound to you i.e. not tradable

if survival was added i'd play that the most

The Flash
11-26-2011, 03:41 AM
You could also add unlocked acivements like beat lv with group at max 900 dex between all or like in x amount of time or like beat a mount fang level with shadow cave gear or like beat lv with a torch ect... keeps game on its toes. And can be done for all levels which make for almost a endless amount of acviments.

ninjaduck
11-26-2011, 03:57 AM
Good stuff!

PvP is coming too.

Great!! Can you give us a vague guess at when it will be coming? Pleaaaase?.... with a cherry on top? :D

longsteak
11-27-2011, 05:10 AM
survival mode would be amazing especially if after every 10-15 waves a boss would spawn and loot from him was bound to you i.e. not tradable

if survival was added i'd play that the most

Oh this is a good idea!
Maybe the waves could go something like the horde mode waves in gears of war, where after completing the first set amount of waves, the waves reset back to the first one but the enemies are twice as strong. And the loot gets better each start over! (it would reset after the party leaves that instance).

Skeletonlord
11-27-2011, 05:32 AM
Good stuff!

PvP is coming too.

I can't wait for pvp lol