PDA

View Full Version : It has been decided!

Lowlyspy
11-22-2011, 09:31 PM
So I asked you guys which pvp bracket I should make next and there were an overwhelming amount of people saying 35 so thats what im workin on :)

And when I asked which class to go as many people suggested a copper bear and equally as many suggested voodoo mage. I decided to go with a voodoo mage.

My new twink's name is idovoodoo (can u guess why? ;)) so if anyone would like to help me with leveling it or would like to pvp me when I get to 35 and get my voodoo wand set feel free to add me :)

Elitephonix
11-22-2011, 09:36 PM
Voodoo set is expensive
And I dont why u named her dat ;)

Lowlyspy
11-22-2011, 09:41 PM
Voodoo set is expensive
And I dont why u named her dat ;)

Im not too worried about the price, ive got 200k sittin on my main right now and ive gotta sell a bunch of 15 pinks off my farmer so I think ill be able to get it without too much trouble, im aimin for somewhere around 350k for the voodoo set.

EDIT: also, which pieces are part of the voodoo wand set? I know Its the copperhead doll and mamboza pin but which robe and helmet are the ones to get?

Walkhardd
11-23-2011, 02:06 AM
Just search voodoo for helm and robe..there's only one kind..I know the robe is zombie master..can't remember helm atm

Skeletonlord
11-23-2011, 02:09 AM
Congratulations making a twink!

Otukura
11-23-2011, 02:09 AM
Mamboza's Voodoo Master Helm
Mamboza's Voodoo Fire Pin
Zombie's Voodoo Robe
Brain-Freeze Eye

Generally, the copperhead doll is used versus birds and sometimes bears. The eye has more mana regen and armor, versus hit% from the doll. A pure will have 98 hit, a 67/112-er will have around 102 hit.

Bunnyshoota
11-23-2011, 10:54 AM
So you're going a voodoo bird, just like I said? Well, gratz bro on listening to me!

JKJKJKJK

But seriously. There are a lot of "voodoo sets". If your budget is low, I would recommend brain freeze eye, frog helm (or another 35 helm), brain freeze robe, and voodoo fire pin. If your budget is higher, you can go voodoo helm, zombie master robe, brain freeze eye, and fire pin. I would not recommend the voodoo doll because of less armor and regeneration, however, you can use it for more hit, like Otukura said.

Lowlyspy
11-23-2011, 01:40 PM
Im most likely not going full int just because I dont like being restricted to one class of items, i'll probly use otu's hybrid setup so I dont have to use the doll for that extra hit.

Ive got a pretty decent budget but with black friday comin up im hoping some of the people with black friday threads will have some of the gear im looking for for low low prices ;D

Onaraasider
11-23-2011, 02:10 PM
So I asked you guys which pvp bracket I should make next and there were an overwhelming amount of people saying 35 so thats what im workin on :)

And when I asked which class to go as many people suggested a copper bear and equally as many suggested voodoo mage. I decided to go with a voodoo mage.

My new twink's name is idovoodoo (can u guess why? ;)) so if anyone would like to help me with leveling it or would like to pvp me when I get to 35 and get my voodoo wand set feel free to add me :)alright if i join, i just madde a new twink and am lvling to 30 as well, im lvl 11 now, and my name is onathemage(ona-the-mage,people call me ona).

Lowlyspy
11-23-2011, 03:32 PM
I gladly welcome any help :)

Thanks ona

Lowlyspy
11-23-2011, 06:54 PM
Haha mr migo is my new best friend, we went farmin the swamps for voodoo gear, the very first run dropped a zombie robe to migo and he gave the robe to me. Thats 200+k saved :D

Thanks migo my buddy! :gorilla:

PL Playa
11-23-2011, 07:02 PM
I love the title of your last post lowly! I just might do it :rolleyes:

Epic Unicorns!
11-23-2011, 07:15 PM
You can pvp my 35 voodoo bear >:D