PDA

View Full Version : Invisible ghost

Juul
10-23-2018, 08:47 PM
Ive farmed for so long to get this pet because how rare it is and it’s very cool to say I have it knowing it’s not very common. The problem is that it isn’t much except for rare. Please add higher stats like 15 damage instead of 6 or more. If not that, please add some type of way to show that you have the pet because when you equip it it’s not even noticeable on your stats. Nobody would notice a difference of only 6 damage and 6 defense. Also the 6% gold loot is the most useless part of it. 6% gold loot is nothing it should at least be 50% or 100, 100% gold loot isn’t even a lot. Another suggestion is some type of visual effect like someone also suggested the disappearing and reappearance of the “invisible ghost” and maybe it’s a darker color than the original ghost. Finally, please do not make this pet any easier to farm. I personally have spent very very long trying to farm this pet and I would be very upset if it became easier to farm or came to the vendor is sergios on September 1st at the end of the event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Timberland
10-23-2018, 08:52 PM
Support, please review this