PDA

View Full Version : Important Arcane Legends Massage to the Devs!

Oldnewzeus
10-24-2018, 05:21 PM
As i mentioned in an earlier thread i’ve talked about advertisement for Arcane Legends. We came to the conclusion that is not cheap to get direct Advertisement on Youtube or etc. but why dont you work something out with a bigger Youtube who can make a short video or product placement of the game in 1 of their videos to attract new Players, iam sure that if its a big enough Youtuber the costs for the ad would come even, or even make profit of of it. Many of us still enjoy Arcane Legends! cause its an awsome Game obviously. But we all feel that the game is slowly losing some of the Playersbase. As i mentioned before the most people who still play Arcane Legends are Veterans :). Anyway i would like to read some opinions from the Devs personally. Hope that together we can make Arcane Legends an even bigger hit than it was back in 2012!

regards,

Oldnewzeus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Encryptions
10-24-2018, 05:40 PM
If you can get a very big youtuber to make a series on the game then hundreds of thousands of people will join to play with their favorite youtuber.

jade10
10-24-2018, 05:50 PM
If you can get a very big youtuber to make a series on the game then hundreds of thousands of people will join to play with their favorite youtuber.

If u can get a famous 1 hahaha i think al cant afford.
They dont have any ads.
Idk
But i didnt saw 1

Oldnewzeus
10-24-2018, 05:52 PM
If u can get a famous 1 hahaha i think al cant afford.
They dont have any ads.
Idk
But i didnt saw 1

They could do a Plat Sale Week/Weekend where all the money spend on Plat would go to Advertisement purpose. Ill be down to buy some plat

jade10
10-24-2018, 05:55 PM
They could do a Plat Sale Week/Weekend where all the money spend on Plat would go to Advertisement purpose. Ill be down to buy some plat

Wait ...
Does al lossing aome player ??
I think we are now over populated cuz sometimes its hard to connect on server.
Idk if thats the problem but on other games such pubg .u cant connect to server if its full of players ..
Just saying tho correct me of im wrong im not that smart hahahahaha

Oldnewzeus
10-24-2018, 05:56 PM
Wait ...
Does al lossing aome player ??
I think we are now over populated cuz sometimes its hard to connect on server.
Idk if thats the problem but on other games such pubg .u cant connect to server if its full of players ..
Just saying tho correct me of im wrong im not that smart hahahahaha

has nothing to do with that, back in 2012/13 there where a lot more players and servers where ok

jade10
10-24-2018, 06:00 PM
has nothing to do with that, back in 2012/13 there where a lot more players and servers where ok

I think sts cant afford ads and more server heheeh ..
Im not smalling them but they had done this if they can .
Or maybe they have a lot of loyal players
Quality over quantity

Oldnewzeus
10-24-2018, 06:11 PM
I think sts cant afford ads and more server heheeh ..
Im not smalling them but they had done this if they can .
Or maybe they have a lot of loyal players
Quality over quantity

if a door closes a window opens, if u invest a little bit in advertisement it could catapult the game extremely high in popularity and the revenue would highly increase aswell, ofc there is a risk in investing in smth like advertisement, but isn’t it worth a try in the end? like i said the could to a Plat sale or smth like that where we can support them.

regards,

Oldnewzeus

Willyoulovemeplz
10-24-2018, 06:11 PM
One moment, lemme speed dial ninja.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Spheresome
10-24-2018, 06:34 PM
Im actually friends with someone irl who has a silver play button I could talk to them lol xD but it would be a huge favor for me haha

Oldnewzeus
10-24-2018, 06:37 PM
Im actually friends with someone irl who has a silver play button I could talk to them lol xD but it would be a huge favor for me haha

DO IT!

Gouiwaa9000
10-25-2018, 09:32 AM
I think sts knows how and when to advertise a game better than anyone on the forums... i mean they have years of experience in developing and "selling" their games .
I'm also wondering why sts wont release ads or sponsor a youtuber , but if they dont there must be a good enough reason .