PDA

View Full Version : Spouse in house (hey it rhymes)

Willyoulovemeplz
10-24-2018, 06:44 PM
Okay okay so quick question why can't I just allow my spouse into house. I mean why are they only put as friend list. They are more than friends....they are soul mates should add a special lock to allow spouses in house but no one else >.>

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Sabbido
10-24-2018, 06:49 PM
Yes please I’ve been thinking about it, add an option for spouse or give access to spouse to house the whole time, that would be great. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Noni
10-24-2018, 08:03 PM
I have had many discussions with friends about this already( sabbido included) LOL. Spouse name staying on top of FL and spouse chat are both good. Now waiting for spouse only access to house.

About the soulmate thingy, not all AL marriages are like that. Many happen between friends too, some even do it for fun. A new spouse entering the house every 2 weeks is definitely not a soulmate, but spouse only access I totally agree with ^_^

Willyoulovemeplz
10-24-2018, 08:07 PM
I have had many discussions with friends about this already( sabbido included) LOL. Spouse name staying on top of FL and spouse chat are both good. Now waiting for spouse only access to house.

About the soulmate thingy, not all AL marriages are like that. Many happen between friends too, some even do it for fun. A new spouse entering the house every 2 weeks is definitely not a soulmate, but spouse only access I totally agree with ^_^Ok ok fine arcane legends soul mates. Souls meant to be together forever >.>

Screenshotz
10-24-2018, 09:27 PM
Yeah sts definitely make sure to implement this!!!!!!!! We all need this so bad!!!!

Crocodile
10-24-2018, 09:52 PM
can we have kids an gets old too??

Willyoulovemeplz
10-24-2018, 09:53 PM
can we have kids an gets old too??That was my next post but ty >.>

Willyoulovemeplz
12-31-2018, 06:59 PM
Just going to bring this back...