PDA

View Full Version : Wont be on...AT ALL (update)

Artemis
11-22-2011, 10:23 PM
FOUND IT :p The guy who found it goes to my school, spread rumors saying he had my iPod hoping i wouldnt hear. Well, I got it back. Dont ask how. i did what i had to do ;)

AWWW YEAH PL YEAHHH.

Edit: Forgot a part. THE FRICKIN ARTARD RESTORED IT. i didnt back it up neither -.- Lost over 500 Contacts! Bah humbugg.

Ellyidol
11-22-2011, 10:25 PM
Tell him to put ice on the poor pair of "things", and to jump up and down to reduce the pain ;)

KingFu
11-22-2011, 10:29 PM
"High school student made roadkill for an iPod. Tonight's top story"

milikechicken
11-22-2011, 10:31 PM
FOUND IT :p The guy who found it goes to my school, spread rumors saying he had my iPod hoping i wouldnt hear. Well, I got it back. Dont ask how. i did what i had to do ;)

AWWW YEAH PL YEAHHH.

LOL I bet he was playing POCKET LEGENDS with it HAHAHA :D

Lowlyspy
11-22-2011, 10:31 PM
Haha silly thief, you cant spread rumors about someone without them hearing somehow, silly thief. :rolleyes:

Artemis
11-22-2011, 10:38 PM
"High school student made roadkill for an iPod. Tonight's top story"

I would never hit someone with my car! No money to fix the damages ;)

JaytB
11-22-2011, 10:39 PM

AWWW YEAH PL YEAHHH.

Edit: Forgot a part. THE FRICKIN ARTARD RESTORED IT. i didnt back it up neither -.- Lost over 500 Contacts! Bah humbugg.

Be happy your PL data is stored on the server, or,he didn't delete all your stuff in Game first :D

Anyway, glad you have it back!!

Artemis
11-22-2011, 10:41 PM
Be happy your PL data is stored on the server, or,he didn't delete all your stuff in Game first :D

Anyway, glad you have it back!!

If he messed with like my facebook or Pocket Legends account what i did wouldve been farrrrrrrr worst. Also, He had is facebook signed in my app, i deactivated his account :P

JaytB
11-22-2011, 10:43 PM
If he messed with like my facebook or Pocket Legends account what i did wouldve been farrrrrrrr worst. He had is facebook signed in my app, i deactivated his account :P

You sound like one girl a guy shouldn't mess with :p

Paar
11-22-2011, 11:05 PM
Lol! Yay Artemis!

Otukura
11-23-2011, 01:07 AM
If he messed with like my facebook or Pocket Legends account what i did wouldve been farrrrrrrr worst. Also, He had is facebook signed in my app, i deactivated his account :P

:(

You need to seriously mess it up next time, deactivating doesn't do a thing. As soon as you log in again, it reactivates, as if nothing has happened.

Skeletonlord
11-23-2011, 01:21 AM
Congratulations for getting back! Must been annoying not playing pl lol

KingFu
11-23-2011, 03:05 AM
:(

You need to seriously mess it up next time, deactivating doesn't do a thing. As soon as you log in again, it reactivates, as if nothing has happened.

If he does log in within a 2 week period. Otherwise it's deleted:)

Lyric, you need to go all out. Become a fan of pages like "I love Glee" and "I wanna be Mrs. Beiber". Does he have a girlfriend? If so, comment on another girls page that he's friends with talking about how fun their date was last night. Put his status as song lyrics from a coldplay song. Etc. Given, you still have access to it....

NECROREAPER
11-23-2011, 09:09 AM
Omg guys, were terrible.

Worse than Mean Girls!!!!!!

JaytB
11-23-2011, 09:11 AM
Worse than Mean Girls!!!!!!

There's nothing worse in the universe IMO :D

Whirlzap
11-23-2011, 10:30 AM

AWWW YEAH PL YEAHHH.

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
You sir, MA'AM*, are frickin lucky....
Now with MY problem...><

LINKERY(Link)
11-23-2011, 10:36 AM
Umm you sound like a chick I wouldn't mess with :p lol I had a psyko ex who hacked my pl acc 2 times >.< atleast that person didn't tell people on pl u killed urself! :o

Swimmingstar
11-23-2011, 12:33 PM
OMG!!! Evil plans!!!