PDA

View Full Version : The Invisible Ghost Pet

Billthevamp
10-25-2018, 03:48 AM
Well i know its a very rare drop and i got the luck of droping it but.. siriously i mean... its just a "Inventory" Item, There is no differet on the account... plus i think that people loves to show off they got Hard droping stuff because they are worthy and... with this pet we cannot do it.. because NO ONE will see it could you please make a animation on the Alt? like... "The invisible ghost" a nkrmal ghost sparkin and disappearing or something like that.. something that people will be able to actualy see

Enviado do meu SM-J710F através do Tapatalk

Santosh Elangadi
10-29-2018, 05:33 AM
Well i know its a very rare drop and i got the luck of droping it but.. siriously i mean... its just a "Inventory" Item, There is no differet on the account... plus i think that people loves to show off they got Hard droping stuff because they are worthy and... with this pet we cannot do it.. because NO ONE will see it could you please make a animation on the Alt? like... "The invisible ghost" a nkrmal ghost sparkin and disappearing or something like that.. something that people will be able to actualy see

Enviado do meu SM-J710F através do TapatalkYeah. Depend on elusive drop rate, the invisible pet can be made more shining or some effect on pet would be rather better.
I know none will support you bill, bcoz many of them won't got drop xp.

Billthevamp
10-29-2018, 06:10 AM
Yeah. Depend on elusive drop rate, the invisible pet can be made more shining or some effect on pet would be rather better.
I know none will support you bill, bcoz many of them won't got drop xp.im Eternalwinter aka Idarkmessiahl :| but anyway... its a weird pet

nadineelfen
10-31-2018, 04:41 AM
Weird pet ? Lol its called the invisible ghost so u cant see it
And very very hard to drop i tried nd nothing yet

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

Billthevamp
10-31-2018, 04:42 AM
Weird pet ? Lol its called the invisible ghost so u cant see it
And very very hard to drop i tried nd nothing yet

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant TapatalkWhy do we want a pet... if it cant be seen?

nadineelfen
10-31-2018, 04:50 AM
Mhm idk , did'u drop it?

Billthevamp
10-31-2018, 04:53 AM
Mhm idk , did'u drop it?

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalktwice

nadineelfen
10-31-2018, 05:00 AM
Pfff lucky , do u have one to sell?

Billthevamp
10-31-2018, 05:19 AM
Pfff lucky , do u have one to sell?

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalknop

nadineelfen
10-31-2018, 05:23 AM
Ok

Escanor
11-04-2018, 07:18 PM

The fact that you want everyone to see your invisible pet

Billthevamp
11-04-2018, 07:27 PM
The fact that you want everyone to see your invisible petNot just me but everyone that dropped it, and i gues you dont have it, if you did you also would like tht, im not being greedy, im being correct

Mikuletz
12-02-2018, 10:34 PM
Yea its useless to have a pet that is totally invisible :(

KellySola
01-24-2019, 02:13 PM
It isn't useless if it fulfills its purpose ;)

Jk yea scream that drop

Bloodseeker
01-24-2019, 11:51 PM
Well it's an invisible ghost so it can't be visible. Just be glad it's not a recoloured rainbow ghost.