PDA

View Full Version : Request for the first 30 seconds or so of entering a dungeon not to count

WhoIsThis
11-22-2011, 11:28 PM
Currently as it stands, part of the loading screen counts down towards your elixir timer.

This is a problem because when you enter a level, you've lost perhaps 10-20s (more if lagging). The problem is that if you are booted, you've lost some time on your elixir.

I am requesting that the first 30 seconds not count.

A second request I have is that daily elixirs be 23.5 instead of 24 hours - that way people can always access them at the same time of day. Most people have a certain time of day they play at.

Reddwing
11-22-2011, 11:33 PM
Currently as it stands, part of the loading screen counts down towards your elixir timer.

At the loading screen it appears to but is not actually taking off seconds from your elixer. (i dont think it is) 30 seconds seems like a long time, maybe 15? Itd be a reasonable time since some runs dont take as long.

EDIT: i just tried the elixer thing. Its hard to tell since the time doesnt stop in the menu screen. I might have lost a couple seconds, 4 at the most