PDA

View Full Version : Rare armors for warrior

Alghost
10-26-2018, 08:46 AM
Hi guys a buddy of mine is selling his level 15 cavalier set for tank.

Heís also selling epic heraldic level 10helmet and level 13 armor

no current offers yet but leave your ign and offer below if your ineterested.

His ign is Thunderrmage.

THE GOLDEN KING
10-26-2018, 12:39 PM
Free bump for these awesome items

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lunaala
10-26-2018, 05:11 PM
Any starting price?

Alghost
10-26-2018, 05:19 PM
Offers updated

Current offer 7.3m for cavalier set from Taintedfury

34m for epic heraldic from Captfearless

No autos just yet but Iíll keep on updating every few hours or so.

Alghost
10-27-2018, 12:36 AM
Current offer for cavalier set 8.2m from Donkonearl. Auto 12m

Current offer for epic heraldic 36.2m +pavise vanity from grimmerx auto 40m

Keep them coming guys. Have a great day

Alghost
10-27-2018, 11:44 PM
Cavalier sold to taintedfury for 11.5m nice

Current offer for epic heraldic is 25m +cyro hammer vanity + frost hammer vanity from Captfearless

Alghost
10-28-2018, 10:27 AM
Epic heraldic set sold to grimmerx for 26m+maul of ollerus vanity

Thread closed have any questions of what other rare collectibles Thunderrmage has pm him in game. Thanks

Smocked
10-28-2018, 12:14 PM
I know that I should make my own thread with my own prices/offers, and I know these sets look impressive and cost much cause of rarity, I love these and collecting them. But I can't really understand how is possible to get this kind of offers. You're talking about too much, I sold many Cavalier Sets (Both Collors) and I've been looking for some time to get them sold, this month.. not long time ago. Also, I still have some and didn't get better offers than around 7m. About Epic Heraldic, I sold set for 28-29m. And I'm not talking here because I'm jealous, I still have these sets too, I know these are getting expensive..but I think you're exaggerating. Peace!

THE GOLDEN KING
10-28-2018, 12:21 PM
I know that I should make my own thread with my own prices/offers, and I know these sets look impressive and cost much cause of rarity, I love these and collecting them. But I can't really understand how is possible to get this kind of offers. You're talking about too much, I sold many Cavalier Sets (Both Collors) and I've been looking for some time to get them sold, this month.. not long time ago. Also, I still have some and didn't get better offers than around 7m. About Epic Heraldic, I sold set for 28-29m. And I'm not talking here because I'm jealous, I still have these sets too, I know these are getting expensive..but I think you're exaggerating. Peace!

Yeah it seems pretty strange that these collectibles went up in price a lot then again maybe it depends on the buyer I guess?

Alghost
10-28-2018, 12:27 PM

Yeah it seems pretty strange that these collectibles went up in price a lot then again maybe it depends on the buyer I guess?

Guys my friend is the one who sold the armors your welcome to ask him. Iím Only putting the offers HE told me about on here. His ign is Thunderrmage heís a very old player.

Smocked
10-28-2018, 12:28 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkOf course depends on buyer too! But just think a little bit, there is a thread on forum about Epic Heraldic set with 30m auto, it's still available, Talint is selling, he also was searching for buyer through towns and can't find yet. About Red/Yellow Flounder sets, yesterday I sold one to Hmooj for 7m . I don't say that all the people paying the same, each of them have own offers/budget. But from 7 to 11 and from 30 to 44+ in few weeks..isn't this a bit weird ?

Smocked
10-28-2018, 12:31 PM
Guys my friend is the one who sold the armors your welcome to ask him. Iím Only putting the offers HE told me about on here. His ign is Thunderrmage heís a very old player.All the respect for you and your friend, but if these offers aren't true and fair, what if people are going to pay "crazy" after they'll see this thread? Although offers can be fake.

murte
10-28-2018, 12:38 PM
i think they fake offers

THE GOLDEN KING
10-28-2018, 12:38 PM
Of course depends on buyer too! But just think a little bit, there is a thread on forum about Epic Heraldic set with 30m auto, it's still available, Talint is selling, he also was searching for buyer through towns and can't find yet. About Red/Yellow Flounder sets, yesterday I sold one to Hmooj for 7m . I don't say that all the people paying the same, each of them have own offers/budget. But from 7 to 11 and from 30 to 44+ in few weeks..isn't this a bit weird ?

Idk bro I was expecting epic heraldic to hit 40m by next year. Iím planning on selling mine once it hits 50m

murte
10-28-2018, 12:41 PM
lol no way it hit 40m now lol

THE GOLDEN KING
10-28-2018, 12:51 PM
I havenít seen talint online maybe since he hasnít been online they chose this guy instead? Tbh I donít think these are accurate offers but I could be wrong. Like for me if I see something I like Iíll just get it I donít care for the price, maybe thatís how these buyers were thinking but on the other hand it did price jump a bit too soon. I bought my epic heraldic for 17m 3 months later it went up to 27-30ish idk all this is confusing to me.

Alghost
10-28-2018, 12:58 PM
I sold my level 14 epic heraldic set to Thunderrmage for 32.4m a few months back these offers could be true but for this thread Iím just the messenger and I trust him ,known this guy for 3 years he seems trustworthy.