PDA

View Full Version : The most profitable items of Halloween 2018

quileos
10-26-2018, 11:30 AM
Hey guys!
I hope you all are farming the event which is Halloween 2018. I just wanted to show you guys which items from this event has the most profit earning potential. Therefore I've made a list of some items and put them all together as a video.

https://youtu.be/ZcGBXHYL_Fg

Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Mike071095
10-26-2018, 12:22 PM
Hey guys!
I hope you all are farming the event which is Halloween 2018. I just wanted to show you guys which items from this event has the most profit earning potential. Therefore I've made a list of some items and put them all together as a video.

Enjoy!

Hi nice video thx i dont have know that before thats why i merch fobs and buy locks nd grave yard locations thx much

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

quileos
10-26-2018, 02:34 PM
Hi.. can craft massive crates of terrirsneven after event and cooldown?Hopefully mate, hopefully!!

Futumsh
10-26-2018, 03:33 PM
Hi.. can craft massive crates of terrirsneven after event and cooldown?

No, only until the cooldown ends.

Lunaala
10-26-2018, 05:22 PM
Nice video, helped me

Fyrce
10-26-2018, 08:32 PM
About crafting Massive Crates of Terror:

No, only until the cooldown ends.

Actually this has not been how it worked in previous events. Recipes do eventually become obsolete, but generally the current recipe for the event crate works even after the event. It works until close to when the event runs again.

If this has changed, I would like a definite answer, so I know to craft before cooldown ends.

Thank you.

ancestor
10-26-2018, 11:13 PM
About crafting Massive Crates of Terror:

Actually this has not been how it worked in previous events. Recipes do eventually become obsolete, but generally the current recipe for the event crate works even after the event. It works until close to when the event runs again.

If this has changed, I would like a definite answer, so I know to craft before cooldown ends.

Thank you.

LMAO that's a Dev. It's a definite answer

Fyrce
10-27-2018, 02:20 AM
I know it's a dev. I want him to make sure he knows what he just said. It is a major change from previous crafting behavior.

But hey, apparently people don't care that it's a major change.

QuaseT
10-27-2018, 03:36 AM
I know it's a dev. I want him to make sure he knows what he just said. It is a major change from previous crafting behavior.

But hey, apparently people don't care that it's a major change.He mentioned that before. Massives are cheap anyways so not a big deal.

Rauitri
10-27-2018, 04:09 AM
Well, buying crafting slots when cheap (during non-event times), then to sell during the event to get good profit.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Head
10-27-2018, 04:38 AM
For me as a low level player that only cares about pve kills i run kt4 almost the whole day and earned 230K by selling those Candy Bar (20 pieces)

The other 5 pieces of Candy Bar ill craft them to Candy Bag and farm boogie till i have enough to hoard them, same goes for Massive Terror Locks if you have enough Event Tokens for Recipe and Gold for Marshland or Twilight Locks(buy below 5K)

This is what i've been doing, cheers!

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk

quileos
10-27-2018, 04:43 AM
More videos to come very soon guys! Stay tuned.

Smurf_ling
10-27-2018, 07:56 AM
nice video very informative

Azerothraven
10-27-2018, 09:46 AM
For me as a low level player that only cares about pve kills i run kt4 almost the whole day and earned 230K by selling those Candy Bar (20 pieces)

The other 5 pieces of Candy Bar ill craft them to Candy Bag and farm boogie till i have enough to hoard them, same goes for Massive Terror Locks if you have enough Event Tokens for Recipe and Gold for Marshland or Twilight Locks(buy below 5K)

This is what i've been doing, cheers!

You should be making few mils if you are farming all day, click me to learn how (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0CTr_AowpA&t=66s)

p.s. pve kills are waste of time. How do u find farming pve kills fun?

Head
10-27-2018, 12:15 PM
You should be making few mils if you are farming all day, click me to learn how (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0CTr_AowpA&t=66s)

p.s. pve kills are waste of time. How do u find farming pve kills fun?Thanks for the leveling guide but im not rushing to cap my rogue atm ;) In this kind of gameplay everyone has a goal to achieve and mine is to get 100K kills before Lv61

Ill run hauntlet after Lv61 to get another 50K kills(hopefully more) then ill do xp quests. Doing these runs won't be so boring without music in your ears and lots of support on your back :)

Azerothraven
10-27-2018, 12:47 PM
Thanks for the leveling guide but im not rushing to cap my rogue atm ;) In this kind of gameplay everyone has a goal to achieve and mine is to get 100K kills before Lv61

Ill run hauntlet after Lv61 to get another 50K kills(hopefully more) then ill do xp quests. Doing these runs won't be so boring without music in your ears and lots of support on your back :)

It is a guide to make gold as you level but I personally never understood how people actually farm kills.

I got 140k kills which isnt much but I didnt actively farm kills, just got from farming etc. which i enjoyed. Not boring isnt the same as fun; it sounds to me like you are rushing to get 100k kills which isnt really how the game is meant to be played tbh.

Mike071095
10-28-2018, 07:05 AM
Hey guys!

Enjoy!

Hi nice video bro !!!! Thy for the videos !!!!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk