PDA

View Full Version : Vanity question

HQNA
10-26-2018, 04:17 PM
Ive been playing this game for a very long time and i still don’t get it about vanity looting.

My question is.. is it better using any type of lucky gear to increase the chanse of dropping vanity or can you run without lucky gear and still have same amount of luck to drop vanity? Whats the best/fastest way to drop vanity?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Spullllll
10-26-2018, 04:36 PM
Luck does not increase chances at all because you cant reroll for a vanity. Classy looter is said to work but it hasnt really been proven.

Tpfelblatt
10-27-2018, 05:30 PM
Whats the best/fastest way to drop vanity?

You want to farm without reroll gear if you want to farm vanities. I haven't dropped a single vanity while wearing reroll gear.

magile
10-27-2018, 06:45 PM
First of all, the drop item mechanism is totally random, except you use Classy Looter Elixir (your class-based drop).
Lemme explain little bit about the re-roll mechanism,
Example: you killed a boss monster and then have two drops in the table system:
["orange item", "purple item"]

If you're not using any luck/reroll stats, you're drop is always the lowest one ("orange item")
Let's say you have 50% re-roll total, obviously you have 50% chance to loot the highest tier item.
And if you're lucky enough to had the re-roll, you will always had looted the highest one ("purple item")

In case of Vanity, you just had one drop in the table system:
["vanity item"]

So any luck-stats/elixir/re-roll/anything cannot helps you with higher chance to loot vanities.

My mean of the randomness is you could have several cases of items tier in the table system:
[''white item", "green item"]
["purple item", "elite item"]

Hope it helps.
Sorry for my bad english.

burntoutdex
10-27-2018, 07:27 PM
First of all, the drop item mechanism is totally random, except you use Classy Looter Elixir (your class-based drop).

If you're not using any luck/reroll stats, you're drop is always the lowest one ("orange item")
Let's say you have 50% re-roll total, obviously you have 50% chance to loot the highest tier item.
And if you're lucky enough to had the re-roll, you will always had looted the highest one ("purple item")

["vanity item"]

So any luck-stats/elixir/re-roll/anything cannot helps you with higher chance to loot vanities.

My mean of the randomness is you could have several cases of items tier in the table system:

Hope it helps.

Not exactly... you can't reroll from an orange to a purple, as far as i'm aware.

Scenario 2a: The game compares your first drop to the second drop. If the first drop is better than the second drop (for example, your first drop is orange and your second drop is white), then you will simply receive the first drop. The second drop is discarded and you won't know what it was.

Scenario 2b: The game compares your first drop to the second drop. If the first drop is worse than the second drop (for example, your first drop is white and your second drop is orange), then you will get the message "You ARE lucky! Rerolled for better loot!" and you will receive the second drop. The first drop is completely discarded and you won't know what it was.

Scenario 2c: The game compares your first drop to the second drop. If the first drop is equal to the second drop (for example, an orange drop compared to an orange drop), then you will get either/or drops (the game will either say nothing or it will say "You ARE lucky! Rerolled for better loot!"

HQNA
10-28-2018, 04:44 AM
You want to farm without reroll gear if you want to farm vanities. I haven't dropped a single vanity while wearing reroll gear.

I dropped dragon vanity, and starrys with 17+7+30 lucky gear but without id dropped nothing.. its so wierd

HQNA
10-28-2018, 04:46 AM

["vanity item"]

Hope it helps.

I understand perfectly. Thank you! :)

Communion
11-01-2018, 07:22 AM
That explains it very well.