PDA

View Full Version : My Experience (Halloween Event)

Relect
10-26-2018, 11:12 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181027/6e9429b2630a32c91bea89b3d1b559fe.png

So far this event has been amazing I’ve been playin this game for over 5 years participated in just about everything but i don’t think I’ve ever had this fun and i think the reason for this is that the new crafting slots/1 hour crafting so lemme explain. Before you would have to wait 4 hours with 5 slots which was beyond boring you would literally do nothing for those hours now everything is super fast paced and it’s constantly going there’s no breaks me personally i bought 15 slots so i can basically make energy as fast as i can farm it and yes i get that people without the gold to buy these slots or plat are upset but this is END GAME if your running lb it means you have nothing to spend your gold on or anything else to do really and lb is for the select few so if you wanna be on the board then be prepared to give something...And also i think people forget that sts has to make money to keep this game going for us so all the plat buyers y’all complain about there the reason this game keeps running it’s much better then just paying for the game upfront...sorry for the horrible punctuation etc.

Thanks to all my friends that have been running with me:
Ban,Dmz,Znie,Helnuke,Duty,and lited

Goodluck everyone running lb <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk