PDA

View Full Version : Tier 4

Steve1318
11-23-2011, 12:09 AM
There should be a tier 4 where it's a replica of blackstar. It can have a spaceport and auction terminal just for guilds.

Reddwing
11-23-2011, 12:15 AM
Just wondering, why would u pay plat for a place (replica of the place) you can access for free?

Redbridge
11-23-2011, 12:33 AM
It would have to have some major benefits.....

More than 25 player limit, your own peaceful version of the Auction House, even better discounts, all guild members get more stash & auction slots, etc, etc.

Even then not sure if its something in demand? We shall wait and see what the GM's say.

BodMaster
11-23-2011, 05:18 AM
Nah that would be just like us being able to make our own instance.. Which was denied :p

Im hoping if there is a new Tier I want it to have all of the above (what RedBridge said) but look and feel different that any of the other instances. More customization, and a customizable Emblem of some sort :) also a log book for GMs to leave msgs, all which have been brought up in the past.

bronislav84
11-23-2011, 07:32 AM
It's not really needed. Plus it would leave a lot of disgruntled people who paid the exorbitant tier 3 price, only to end up paying at least double that for tier 4 if they don't want a sub-par guild.

I would be for it if STS did hall refunds if they came up with a tier 4.

BodMaster
11-23-2011, 09:06 AM
It's not really needed. Plus it would leave a lot of disgruntled people who paid the exorbitant tier 3 price, only to end up paying at least double that for tier 4 if they don't want a sub-par guild.

I would be for it if STS did hall refunds if they came up with a tier 4.

Kinda get where you are coming from, but in all fairness they knew exactly what they were signing up for and I know the best part of SL community wouldnt mind paying if these suggestions were implemented :) (A few whiney's but there's no hope that will disappear any time soon :p)

javier995
11-23-2011, 09:51 AM
Nah that would be just like us being able to make our own instance.. Which was denied :p

Im hoping if there is a new Tier I want it to have all of the above (what RedBridge said) but look and feel different that any of the other instances. More customization, and a customizable Emblem of some sort :) also a log book for GMs to leave msgs, all which have been brought up in the past.

Yes and there should be a room in this tier that make it seem as if you're literally in outer space. You can see a nebula in the distance, a blackhole, some suns and moons, and possibly you can see the UCS B* space station in the distance.

BodMaster
11-23-2011, 09:56 AM
Yes and there should be a room in this tier that make it seem as if you're literally in outer space. You can see a nebula in the distance, a blackhole, some suns and moons, and possibly you can see the UCS B* space station in the distance.

Wouldnt this be located in B* though ;)

Awesome, love those visual effect in any game, well the ones that look they could come to life at any moment anway :p