View Full Version : anyone tell me where to get the green artisan's lether armor???

wonder
11-23-2011, 02:21 AM
anyone tell me where to get the green artisan's lether armor???
and it must be for lel 15 so I could craf a good one

Darkfader
11-23-2011, 02:23 AM
Good place for farming it is skeleton cult crypts.

wonder
11-23-2011, 02:47 AM
Good place for farming it is skeleton cult crypts.how to get there ,can you tell me more details?

Darkfader
11-23-2011, 02:49 AM
how to get there ,can you tell me more details?

Sure, start new game -> forest haven -> at bottom line on left there is The skeleton cult crypts.

wonder
11-23-2011, 03:02 AM
Sure, start new game -> forest haven -> at bottom line on left there is The skeleton cult crypts.you are so helpful ,and can you tell me how many times after doing such ,and I can get my artisan's leather armor?

Darkfader
11-23-2011, 03:09 AM
you are so helpful ,and can you tell me how many times after doing such ,and I can get my artisan's leather armor?

I can't tell exact amount because never trued farm one myself, all i have heard it's actually pretty rare drop but i wish you very good luck on your farming. :]

KingFu
11-23-2011, 03:09 AM
Green? Green is simply the recipe for the level 15 one:). As Darkfader said, Skeleton Skull Crypt would be your best bet. But it can drop anywhere in the forest haven campaign I believe.

Edit:

It isn't a specific amount of times you run that you'll get one, since it's all luck. You could get one your first run, or you could go 200 runs and not see a singe recipe:) Artisan level 15 is the second rarest recipe to loot in fores haven, so it may take a while. But as I said, depends on how lucky you get.

Redbridge
11-23-2011, 04:16 AM
I got my first Artisan recipe drop the other day, lvl5 though.... and over a year of waiting....lol