PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Cut Scenes

Lady_Pebbles
11-23-2011, 02:52 AM
An option to turn off ALL Cut Scenes (including the ones that pop up when entering a map) in our Options menu would be HIGHLY appreciated. Its rather annoying and lags me (especially during/after fighting Mysterious Figure.. The zoom-in effect makes me wanna shoot my phone continuously). XD Also, it allows us to remake boss runs even faster. Great option for farmers. :)

NOTE: "Disable Camera Effects" in Options doesn't work for entering a map and doesn't always work for bosses for me.

MightyMicah
11-23-2011, 03:10 AM
Actually, you can. Got to options page 2 and check "disable camera effects."

Lady_Pebbles
11-23-2011, 04:47 AM
It never worked for me. o_O

BodMaster
11-23-2011, 05:13 AM
It never worked for me. o_O

It works its the only way I can put up with speed xp runs :p (Though I've used it from the beginning ;)

Lady_Pebbles
11-23-2011, 05:47 AM
I thought that it only removes some other type of cam effects cuz it doesn't remove the cut scences for me. Never has lol.

I swear I am prone to glitches more so on SL than in any other game. SMH.

Bakoffmycandy
11-23-2011, 05:48 AM
If I'm tethered using the internet off my phone onto my laptop, I get disconnected a lot with those schenes. Pretty annoying :mad:

Kahlua
11-23-2011, 06:06 AM
Turning them off has always worked for me...except for at Director bot, which was annoying.

tearacan
11-23-2011, 06:11 AM
even if you won't get an cut scene you still get frozen until the cutscene seems to be finished, like entering the director or at red beard.

Prestige
11-23-2011, 06:22 AM
It has always worked. It maybe because the option might switch back to default. I know that the computer version does this.

BodMaster
11-23-2011, 06:57 AM
even if you won't get an cut scene you still get frozen until the cutscene seems to be finished, like entering the director or at red beard.

V.True bud, them levels can be annoying but you still get control a little quicker than the rest :) I should know the one at Delta DMC used to be a pain after all machines were set to blow and the vular appears i would be stuck in the cut scene and it would be half dead before I got control.. grrr lol then i turned them off :p

Lady_Pebbles
11-23-2011, 04:23 PM
I've had it selected all day. It doesn't work when entering a map. It works sometimes with SY lvl5 boss though. Thats about it.

BodMaster
11-23-2011, 06:16 PM
I've had it selected all day. It doesn't work when entering a map. It works sometimes with SY lvl5 boss though. Thats about it.

Hmm odd.. I have mine ticked and works how its meant to. What device are you using? (Version etc)

Lady_Pebbles
11-23-2011, 10:37 PM
Samsung Galaxy S (Vibrant) on Froyo (Android 2.2).

Lady_Pebbles
12-05-2011, 12:30 AM
Still want this to be worked out too!

Ihavenokills
12-05-2011, 01:10 AM
there's certain bosses that it doesn't effect when you toggle the option on or off. director bot is a perfect example. As for entering dungeons and such it should be working for every entrance you make.