PDA

View Full Version : Vanity Inventory

Gaprisha
10-31-2018, 07:56 AM
Pretty sure this has already been asked before but nonetheless, can we have a seperate inventory space for vanities? The same as crafting items has its own. Most of us have quiet a number of vanities coz hoarders, and they take up space of where we could have used all that same for gears and chest instead. And plus I'd like to have them all on main char rather than stashing or on other toons.

Pretty Please :3

slaaayerrr
10-31-2018, 08:42 AM
then:
-> vanity inventory slots only by plat -> most of players have only 5-10 inventory vanity slots -> need more toons to keep ALL vanities

why not easier to ask devs to make main inventory slots up to 1000?

Gaprisha
10-31-2018, 12:28 PM
then:
-> vanity inventory slots only by plat -> most of players have only 5-10 inventory vanity slots -> need more toons to keep ALL vanities

why not easier to ask devs to make main inventory slots up to 1000?

I agree this could happen tho I rather not lol. My suggestion is that we get 50 free slots for all characters since this will include not just vanities but banners too and to increase it by getting more kits with certain currency ingame since we have alot of those untouched. Or like usual the devs makes the kits plat based but tradable >_>
(my bad for not including this on th op >_< )

About the 1000, there are peeps who find scrolling abit on map view annoying. Imagine what 1000 inventory slots would do XD Scrolling through just 300+ is quiet a hassle as it is

Oberynkenobi
10-31-2018, 01:14 PM
+1 on separate vanity and stash slots. It would definitely help out so we dont have to make alts just to hold vanities or other misc. stuff that's not immediately needed. Great job on the craft slots though. Those were needed for some time. 😁

QuaseT
11-18-2018, 05:26 PM
+1 for this idea :3

Abuze
11-18-2018, 05:59 PM
Just please make it so that its farmable by doing dailies like back in the days, not that you have to farm gold to buy everything.

SacredKnight
11-19-2018, 07:30 PM
Just please make it so that its farmable by doing dailies like back in the days, not that you have to farm gold to buy everything.

Mmm, just add a stashable kit for vanity storage for Story Token and Hauntlet. Like maybe 100 Bard Tokens for 5 spaces or something of the sort.

Catiion
12-15-2018, 10:37 AM
+1 for this

Earlingstad
12-16-2018, 09:54 PM
Good idea but the extra vanity storage should be buyable with plat and gold instead of hauntlet and story tokens

Catabolgg
01-03-2019, 11:49 AM
+1 for vanity apart

Abuze
01-03-2019, 01:20 PM
Good idea but the extra vanity storage should be buyable with plat and gold instead of hauntlet and story tokens

Why? So that plat users have total control of the price like with crafting slots? Big no to the thank you.
Let us players farm for everything that we want, not with bs gold pile drops no, in this case with tokens just like before when the game was much more fun, much more active.
No to being dependent on plat users.